Complaints & Reviews

Key BankChecking account

I went by Key Bank in Seattle's International District neighborhood, to see if they reopen or even open a new account due to a check charge back. The Banker Representative told me the manager said no they couldn't reopen my account. I want to let them know I am a victim and not a perpetrator of this scam and fraudulent situation. I demand to speak with the manager of the Chinatown Key Bank location on South Dearborn regarding the complaint.

Key Bank — The debit account which nys dol contracted key bank to provide for the payment of unemployment benefits

Dear Sir or Madam, I wish to gain redress for the undue disadvantage Key Bank's lax security and...

KeyBankKey to benefits ny

I have tried to contact key bank about my benefits ny card and spent two days in a row 4 hours on day one and 6 hours on day two meanwhile I can not access or get any balance info on my debit card I can get balance info online but can not access the money at a atm or make orders and all you get when calling customer service is a recording and a day on hold with no one ever answering the phone and taking care of the problem and there online customer service is equally useless

KeyBankBad service, transferring with no results

Fraudulent Funds were transferred to another account. Been on hold all morning being transferred again and again. Representative acted to do a claim then transferred me to get a new card once transferred representative said the claim was not made only noted tranzferewd me back to the same dept that got me to a representative to do claim over but not understanding where there system goes in circles as it taking me to the same depth that didnt do the claim or give me a claim number. Had key before in the pass had someone steal my card and they never refunded my money. I HATE KEYBANK AND ADVISE PPL TO STAY AWAY AND SET UP AN ACCOUNT IF USING CARD FOR UNEMPLOYMENT TO NOT EVEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND NO TRUE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED. Being I have children no one has 3-4 hours at a time to be on hold and be transferred so many time with no true service.

KeyBankDispute department and all departments

I got transfered to 3 different places to dispute my debitcard that I never recieved and had fraudulant charges on the card. Now I am waiting over 180 minutes listening to the background music. In total I have been on the phone trying to reslove this for 4 hours where 2 now going on 2 and half hours. Keybank that handles the unemplyment debitcard. Almost all of my unemployment money is gone.

KeyBankDelayed line renewal to charge up interest and then files a bad credit report

I have a annual operating line for agriculture with key. This year i' had a new branch manager that did not know how to renew, a normal 2 week process but because of his inexperience and other s trying to help the renewal dragged out from sept of 2019 to may 2020. Key charged interest on the note balance when they said they would waive it and then trashed my excellent company credit report by reporting we defaulted on our loan when it was all keybanks fault. Can you help clearing the credit report and getting the interest and fees repaid to my company

KeyBank — Mobile banking

On April 15th I used my motorola droid phone and checked my mobile banking to see if my stimulus check or tax...

Key Bankcustomer service (upper management escalation)

Dont ever continue to argue with me on the phone again when I clearly explain to you idiots that I am in class at school and cannot talk.. It means simply I am in class dont harrass me dont argue with me, dont expect to keep conversations going when I tell you I am in class and cannot talk.. Dont ever do this again or I will file a lawsuit against you for harrassment

KeyBank — unethical behaviour regarding overdraft fees and accounting

I am contacting to complain about your online banking. I check my account everyday, so I know what i...

KeyBank — unemployment keybank card

On December 15th ive noticed that my unemployment card has expired on 4/19 so i called to have a new 1 issued...

KeyBank — christina ellsworth

I visited the Hoosick branch with intentions of opening a business account. A Teller welcome me to have a...

KeyBankonline banking

I wish to complain about a VERY RUDE Customer Service person in your on line banking department. Her name is Jamie and when I asked for the supervisor she said she was the supervisor. This person was rude and argumentative and was ZERO help to me. I have been a Key Bank customer since the 80's and have several accounts with the bank. Your service has gone down hill the past couple of years but today was the topper. Your customer service persons really need to have communication skills. This person does not belong in customer service. This may be the final straw with me and Key Bank. I will be moving my accounts after the first of the year.

Peter Preteroti
              [protected] (should you like to talk further)

KeyBankonline banking password and user id update

I opened my account 08/08/2019. I had an old HSA account I no longer used. At the time I opened my new account, the bank manager updated all my info and merged the accounts. Well somehow they have my old phone number and WILL NOT help me over the phone because they cannot "verify" my new number, but keep asking me for it! Since August I have not been able to do anything online I want to do because of this. This is NOT Fort Knox and it is ridiculous that I cannot simply verify my social, address, dob something ESPECIALLY it being their error! I keep being told I have to go into a branch, I work and regardless should not be inconvenienced over a simple phone number. Next bank...

Key Bankbanking

I'm having issues with Key bank in closing bank accounts for my vision impaired mother. The Key bank agent told me that my mother had to read her bank account information and I could not help her or say out loud her account information. Blind clients have a right to close their account and get assistance in doing that.

Key bank has no procedure to handle clients with disabilities and vision impairments.

10/10/2019

KeyBankcharged for "excessive" transfer of money from saving to checking

I just got a fee for excessively transferring money between my account.
                    I don't understand what they would need the fee for? Fax paper and Ink, printer and Xerox, filing folders for paperwork. Or to pay a person to do the data entry Moving the money from one account to another.. Everything is done by machines using 1 and 0. So this money I'm being charged is the traffic thru the banking software. This is only reason I can think of, to why they are charging a fee. Now that is the money trap, because it snowballs, to where you keep transferring money not knowing about this fee. EVERYTIME I transfer money, after I hit my limit. I just got 3 extra charges for this. Does anyone the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TRANSFER, before getting charge? This fee is not right. Any input, ideas, or advice about this problem. Thanks

KeyBank — The whole branch and vice president and financial wellness

Yes I open an account in 2017 and after looking back at my records I noticed that there was an extra $700...

Key Bankunreliable service

I would advise opening an account with Key Bank for the following reasons

I never opened an account with Key Bank instead I had an account with First Niagara there was never an issue however there are nothing but issues at this point . When I make a purchase and or pay a bill and review my account online it can take up to three days for those charges to be processed throughout that time I am unable to receive an accurate statement of my balance .

I also never had a reason to visit a branch however I did in recent weeks and the teller was not helpful at all rather she was annoyed that the she had to processes my request which was to deposit a check and withdraw money from my account mind you she was just setting there were three people in total at the bank I was one of the three and the other two customers were being helped by two other tellers .

There was an error on my account when I noticed this error I contacted Key
                      they responded to my request and replied it would be complete by 1pm by 4pm the situation still existed the second person said it will take one business day when I called back a third time they told me it can take one to ten days . I asked why and they connected me to the dispute department who was not available as of right now I still have an unanswered question and what I need to do is close my account and seek help elsewhere

KeyBank — overdraft charges

On July 31, 2013 Early in the AM my deposit of $500.00 was shown at my online banking. So at that point I had...

KeyBank — Mortgage

DON'T GET A MORTGAGE OR LOAN AT KEYBANK!! I am trying to save my house from foreclosure and KeyBank...

Keybank.comI hate this bank and can't wait for my direct deposit to be changed to a good bank

I hate their website. I can't even access my account anymore and I have called several times. Heaven forbid you have more than one computer they will make you enter you ridiculously long account number every time and I don't even know what the account # is and NOW they want to charge me $3 a month to get a statement in the mail. What other options do I have??? I can't access the website. I hate this bank and can't wait for my direct deposit to be changed to a GOOD bank.