Complaints & Reviews

bad service by kotak bank

Dear Sir,

I am holding account (A/C no. [protected]) in your reputed bank in east of kailash, Delhi branch.

I am holding this account from last 5 years also holding credit card of your bank.. i have also take personal loan from your bank but still not getting good service at branch. None of your staff is interested in solving the complaint . Branch manager is also not taking the things seriously.

I would highly request you to look into the matter and improve you services.

I am soon closing my saving kotak account and all other running account of kotak.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin Chowdhury

wrong transaction

Sir Maine hdfc bank ke payzap app se 20670 ka payment Kiya that Jo wrong account me transfer ho Gaya that fir...

my deposit

Dear sir /mam Sir am kotak a/c-no [protected] holder chandra prabhu. A Am deposited amount 2-times of 2500/- I...

kotak mahindra bank

Never knew a bank which takes about rs.250 + as to provide zero maintenance account per year would be even more greedy to deduct rs. 435.7 of my account in small divisions on my behind. Please guys don't ever open a kotak Mahindra bank account what so ever the offer is because they show you some good advertisement and pay ranveer singh through your bank account. Please some higher authorities should take some strict action against them.

kyc & staff behavior freezing account

Hello sir, my account has not been KYC yet. Due date has been over 1 month. I call the head with whom KYC was done, then you say that your KYC is done. You go to your branch when you go to your branch. If I say that you have not been through pk-y or have opened an account or done KYC, have done KYC from them only four times. I have visited the bank on both sides. Did not get my account freeze telling me what to do.
My account no.
[protected]

non maintenance of minimum balance

Dear Team,

I am writing this email to express that I am extremely disappointed that Kotak team has deducted INR 354 in March and April for not maintaining minimum balance.

I am using this account since 2016 and it used to be my salary account which offers zero balance facility . I am not even aware of the minimum balance amount that has to be maintained atleast some information would be appreciated. You are deducting my hard earned money without prior information which is not right . I pay my credit card bills on time you can check my records . I'm expecting a refund of the amount you have deducted and tell me what amount is the minimum balance .

I pay my loan EMIs from this account and expect quit revert so that I can maintain my balance .

Call me tomorrow.

Ishika
+91 [protected]

fd

Sir/ Madam, I am compelled to escalate the matter you due to non-response from your Branch Manager and...

[protected] and 8191tl0100000001

Loan accounts. from your Dharwad Branch We are not getting account statement from July 2014 till-today we...

applied debit card about 2 months ago and still not received it

Applied debit card about 2months ago and still not recieved and when i visit kotak mahindra bank branch at sector 4 gurgaon they told me that sorry sir we didnt applied it yet please fill up a new form but i filled it up before 10days and still had not recieved it. Plzz contact me as soon as possible i need my debit card very urgently and if not possible then i have to go ahead for closing my families account from kotak bank

german blocked account

I have opened my blocked account for Germany study visa, later I got my visa and I arrived in Germany after that, I send email for fund transfer to my Deutsche bank account in Germany, and verification had done in Saturday 20/april/2019 but still I didn't received my money when I tried to contact branch they said technical issues . My humble request to Kotak Bank that please proceed my fund as soon as possible.
One more issue yesterday my bank personal said that we send USD dollars instead of Euro by mistake, I really don't know what is happening over there, please take a strict action so that my believe on Kotak Bank remain continue

Harvinder Singh
Account number [protected]
Crn [protected]

unauthorized charges and not responding even for loan closure

i have taken personal loan from kotak mahindra bank ltd on febuaury 2016 my loan account no:- SPLN-[protected]. i am facing lot of problem from the day i took the loan from kotak. my inital problem started from november 2016.

1. November 5th kotak bank have debited 10160/- where my emi amount was 15308. Remaining balance 5148/- was not clear. Later customer care people from chennai call up me and information that due to some issue. Ramaining balance was not cleared and asked me to pay it. I agreed to pay it. But kotak ppl said me pay to with cheque bounce charges and later payment interest. If the issue is from kotak bank side why should in pay the charges..?

2. December 2016 and January 2017 got cleared from my ing vyvsa salary account.

3. my salary account was changed to HDFC, to change the ecs from kotak account to new hdfc salary account. First i visited indiranagar bank from where i have taken the personal loan. But bank ppl informed me that personal loan department is changed to MG road branch. so i visited the MG bank. Customers help desk ppl informed me to give the request by phone banking. Also there informed me that ecs changing request can't taken in the MG bank.

4. On 25th January 2017 i have opened the request by phone banking request no:-1-[protected]. on 27th January 2017 i got email confirmed that your request is successful processed and closed. Based on this mail confirmation i have give request to close my kotak salary account on 3th February 2017.

5. from febuary 2017 to April 2018 ECS was not activated on HDFC. where kotak ppl are dediting the ecs from ing vyvsa which was closed on febuary 2017.how can there sent ecs to closed account for more than 1year.?

5. Than kotak collection executive call will me for the emi payment and asked me to pay with cheques bounce charges and late payment charges. When these is no issue from my side. why should i pay the other charges..? So i said then i pay only the emi, not the other charges. so there will collect only emi and go. no one sloved my issue.

6. i was follow uping with below mention person still december 2017. no one responded properly. so i have stop paying the emi then mr rakesh come and solved my problem by swapping the ecs to hdfc. but where he didn't waiver off my cheques bounce charges and late payment charges.as per he have promised me.
Pradeep Reddy, Suresh babu, Srinivas Pidaparthi, Vipin Tandon, Rajeh Pal, Maharajan, Lokesh, Rakesh V, Satish Kumar, Dhananjay, Ravi H

7. as i didn't get any properly support from kotak ppl on wavier-off.also i am unhappy customer of kotak bank. i have requested for loan closured on octerber 2018 still now no responed from Kotak. even after not paying 6 emi also. no one is ready to solve my issue.

8. Everyone will accept that is purely problem from kotak side. but no one is ready to solve my issue. i have all mail, call recording, whatup massage spoken by kotak execution.also no one is ready to sent any offically email confirmation on it.

9. i am ready to pay my pending outstanding principal amount. but not the other charge i.e.cheques bounce charges, late payment charges and other interest.

So i request RBI to look into it and help me to come out from this problem.

i'm a kotak employee.. I want to raise a complaint against tl and sme.

The shameless tl's do not know to respect the employees.. I seriously want to take action against it orelse i'm taking this to social media. The sme named arlina bagadia is so rude insults the officer in front of everyone anr top of that knowing that bloody sme is wrong the [censored] tl takes side of the sme. They both have harassed me for not doing sales and insulted in front of everyone. These bloody managers anr sme's can earn extra money only if officers are doing it. Kotak treat it employees like slaves they do not respect anyone very cheap third class services they give to customers and now employees as well. If i'm not getting any response i'm going to take it to social media and ruin kotaks name...#bloodymanager #bloody kotak.

kotak credit card issue

I have applied loan from kotak and they have processed kotak credit card without my appoval and sent the card to my home address which is I never received but message received card delivered.
Could you please close as soon as possible which is customer not required hence this is cheat kind of thing when customer asking for something different and provided extra things.
Cancel the credit card which is sent in my name dont know how if any payment related things will be there I am not resposible and not at all going to pay

Name : sanjay mukherjee
Phone : [protected]

cibil

This is to inform you that I am regularly paying my loan emi on dtd. 10th of every month. But as per my cibil...

Delhi Loans

cdm machine cash was not deposited

Sir I was cash deposited on CDM machine atv27/12/2018 at 7500 ruppes will not credited my account I ask bank...

joint account issue

Kotak Mahindra Bank — regarding joint account 1 Review pravkop on Jan 12, 2019 Mark as Resolved Hi Team...

Bengaluru Banks

not updated my full & final settlement

Hi,
I have paid my full & final settlement through NEFT, details are given below, please do updated my payment immediet;y.
Account No: 5421898

Bank Code

Bank branch

Nariman Point Mumbai

Payment proof attached.

Please do update immedietly.

not updated my full & final settlement

credit card : I have block the card

Hi, This is Shaik Mustafa I have use the kotak Bank credit card from the last 6 months or more and After...

Hyderabad Banks

aadhar

Hi Sir, My name is Brijesh B Nair. I am from mangalore. Today i went for the updation of aadhar card to...

wrong commitments done by seniors

This is to inform you that I am Shelly Aneja (Employee Code 62759), was working as SDO at Kotak Mahindra...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices