The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HSBC — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am amazed at the process of HSBC. We have been hit by a hurricane that damaged our house quite badly. We have been dealing with stinking carpets and wet walls from past 45 days. Our insurance company processed the claims and sent us a check that requires our mortgage company to cosign the check. HSBC says that they will monitor the funds and deposited the funds in their account. They want us to to spend our own money and repair the house and then they will release the funds after reviewing the reciepts and they complain that they are overwhelmed with the hurricane claims. Here we are overwhelmed trying to find a contractor to replace the roof and people to repair the house and living in a stinking environment, waiting for the funds to be released so that we can repair our house and HSBC takes the money and is overwhelmed with the money. Beware of such banks that are predators and treat the customers as slaves. They are saying that they will release only 3rd and will release the funds in bits and pieces in their own time. We got our roof replaced and also got it inspected to make sure that the job was done well. HSBC says that they will not accept the inspection report and will send their own inspector and then will release our funds in bits and pieces. They slam late charges on our mortgage if we are even a day late but they can keep our money until they are comfortable to release it. It is very frustrating to deal with the hurricane damages and deal with such insensitive predator companies who have the audicity to say that they will hold money against defualt mortgage payments if we do not restore the repairs. Our house is more important for us and we want to see it restored much faster than them making sure. We are terribly frustrated with this lender. Our insurance company also claims that they never heard any lender being so ridiculous. I don't know how long we have to wait to get our money back.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps