Having problems with TD Bank?

TD Bank Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 751 9000 (United States)
10 Great Falls Plz
Auburn, Maine
United States - 04210-5915

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TD Bank Customer Service. Initial TD Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TD Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TD Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with TD Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TD Bank Complaints & Reviews

Feb 24, 2021

TD Bank — Manager Amanda 5th ave Naples Florida

To whom it may concern. My name is Jonathan Ritz. I am the owner of JR Advertising. I have my personal and...

TD BankScam letter

I received a letter from James Noval [protected]@novalconsult.com not a real domain name. Who says he is an Account Manager at TD Canada Trust Bank of Canada. Saying he is in charge of a Bank Account of a Deceased customer with my last name, George Baron, which I don't have anyone in my family by that name. And that since there is no beneficiary for this account and I had the same name; would I like to appear as his relative to split the $9.2 Million dollars in the account with him, Mr Noval.
What as scam. I hope no one else falls for this?

Scam letter

Jan 28, 2021

TD Bank — Check card

Once again your ruinous bank put a random block on my Card while I am living in Japan. I called a CSR to...

TD BankUnauthorized purchases

Someone is using a cancelled credit card for purchases. I have complained to TD bank. I have not used that bank for daily banking for several years. Heres the transaction in question.

TD fraud alert purchase $52.39 @ amazon.co.uk am credit card **67 Reply Y if this was you/add'l Cardholder, N if not. Txt STOP to Opt Out. Msg rates may apply
    +[protected]

I received this message Saturday Dec 19/2020 at 4:59 am

Probably using [protected]@yahoo.ca email.

Unauthorized purchases

Jan 08, 2021

TD Bank — Mortgage

My husband and I started our pre-approval process with TD Bank in early November 2020. We were tentatively...

TD BankPresident has stolen my money

I came to td bank from commerce banl march 31, 2008

Who at td bank has stolen over $2, 500, 000

Maybe bharat b. Masrani, president

Aug 19, 2020

TD Bank — Services

Hey, I had an accident earlier when was I was 17 years old I used to try and buy cool and cheap stuff online...

Winnipeg
        Aug 17, 2020

TD Bank — Terrible service and a general disrespect for the customer

1. Fewer and fewer services are offered at your branch anymore. No one wants to stick around and work. So...

TD BankLetter received re: inheritance from unknown relative

I received a letter today, July 11, 2020, which was dated June 17, 2020 stating a George Frink has died without an heir. Mr. Daniel Tibor of TD Canada Trust, according to his letterhead, which was photocopied with no information except the name of the bank, said he has tried to find relatives for 10 years to no avail, so he was writing to ask me to apply for the 9.2 million dollars supposedly sitting in this bank. There was no address or phone number listed on the letter.

I was to respond to his personal email: [protected]@efaxemail.com. Since I see other people have received the same offer for the same amount of money, I assume this is a scam.

TD BankScam/ not a scam - mail fraud?

I received a letter in the mail stating that their is unclaimed trust that someone in TD Canada Trust is looking for a person who may be related to a person who passed away. I do have ancestry in Poland, so it may be possible.

I have the letter that I received in the postal mail looking for someone with my last name. My parents always mentioned that there was a farm in Poland that could be mine after my father passed away.

• Updated by John J Krzysztow · Jun 25, 2020

Let me know if you would like to see a copy of the letter.

TD BankFake inheritance: Proclaimed account manager of Canada Trust

DANIEL TIBOR a fake male species with a low moral compass whose goal in life is to waste oxygen, while emitting degrading desires of snake driven schemes. May this lowlife immortal, a congregation of icky molecules find itself boxed in the containment in which it intended for the innocent victims, whom may have fallen upon the intended deceit.

#DANIELTIBORTheShadowsAreComingForU
            #POoFBeGone

Beware: Scam Email: [protected]@efaxemail.com

Fake inheritance: Proclaimed account manager of Canada Trust

Apr 25, 2020

TD Bank — Bank tellers

Dear Sir or Madame, I have discriminated in two different TD Bank branches this month (April 2020). I have...

Apr 06, 2020

TD Bank — Overdraft fee

TD bank has charged my business account $105.00, I am not able to get to the bank due to the Coronaviru...

Apr 01, 2020

TD Bank — They don't even get on the line, they just disconnect the call

I called for a week straight from 3/20/2020 til today 4/1/2020. And I get put on hold, the approximate wait...

TD BankDeleon Jean - account manager

I recieved a letter from a Deleon Jean with a copy of his license saying my uncle who is deceased left 47, 500, 000 in a bank there. I really don't know my all my relatives. This guy actually provided me with a license - Is this a scam? please message me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

Deleon Jean - account manager

Mar 01, 2020

TD Bank — Fraudulent Letter Received in Mail Regarding Inheritance Amount

Received a letter in the mail from a Delon Jean that claims to work for TD Canada Trust Bank. I am fully...

Feb 25, 2020

TD Bank — TD Mortgage Corp. RIF.

ref.GIC; [protected]. I received my Penson payment cheque no.[protected] on 16.12.2019, but the cheque...

Toronto
                Feb 19, 2020

TD Bank — closed account

I recently opened a bank account with td bank. While trying to do some online banking, I found out the bank...

Saint Albans
                Feb 13, 2020

TD Bank — address to send a check to pay credit card bill

I went into the branch 23rd street broadway on 2/13 at approx. 9-15-9:30. Asked Winsome if I could get the...

Jan 20, 2020

TD Bank — manager and asst manager

I have been a business customer of yours for 16 years and have written 6, 000 checks, , I was issued a bank...