Regions Financial Logo

Regions Financial

Having problems with Regions Financial?

Regions Financial Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 734 4667 (Report Fraud)
+1 800 472 2265 (Online Banking)
+1 800 295 8472 (Lost or Stolen)
+1 800 253 2265 (Credit Card)
+1 800 231 7493 (Revolving Credit / Home Equity Line)
+1 800 787 3905 (Client Services / Business & Commercial)
+1 800 986 2462 (Regions Mortgage)
+1 877 536 3286 (Regions Mortgage Origination Center)
+1 800 458 5890 (International)
2090 Parkway Office Circle
Birmingham, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regions Financial Customer Service. Initial Regions Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regions Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regions Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Regions Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Regions Financial Complaints & Reviews

Dec 02, 2020

Regions Financial — Underwriter unsubstantiated higher rate due to unproven lien/identity theft

In August 2020, I started a HELOC loan with regions and received a APR of 3.85% for $40, 000 and today the...

Regions Financial CorporationNo good customer service. Cannot get paperwork owed to me

I have tried for over a month to get the paperwork after I paid off my car loan. They refuse to send it to me with tracking. They say it takes 7 - 10 days to get it via regular mail. They cannot help until it has been 10 days. I have begged and pleaded to get the paperwork sent to me with tracking. Also asked if I could pay for the package to be expressed and the answer is always "NO". I get a new person everytime I call and no one can give me a straight answer. I have lost two car sales over this paperwork. Seems that once they had the payoff amount they care no more about how you get your paperwork. It has been the WORST experience I have ever had with a bank. I hope no one ever has to go through this with these people. If I can keep one person from dealing with this bank. That would make me happy. I have never seen a bank that is so not helpful in getting a customer the paperwork I have begged for every time I call.

Aug 10, 2020

Regions Financial Corporation — Fraudulent credit card charges/ALBH70318A

I received a text message on 7/14 at 7:58 regarding a charge on my credit card, I immediately responded to...

Regions Financial CorporationCustomer service disputing transactions.

Pay pal, aligned with the crooked company sauceda, had false advertisement and charged me $114.98 for a washing machine on 06/13/20 and after they debit my card they wanted to give me something else or nothing. I went to the local branch 06/15/20 and explained to mallorie smith id# 288f4 regions banker, she was very professional and understanding. She put in a claim a got my money back and gave me a different card number. Now a month later one of the region bank employees decide to take the money out of my account and give it to the crooks, who by the way pay pal said they don't know those crooks that use their name to rob me.

Regions Financial CorporationBusiness account

I am filing a compliant about how a business transaction was handled at a local branch in my city. When I went to a local branch to inquire about my business account I was informed no information could be provided to me as I was not on the account. I waited patiently outside the branch to get clarity about this transaction as I could not understand how that occurred since I did not sign any papers nor visited any branch with my valid identification. Later, I called Region's corporate office regarding this compliant seeking answers. My husband and I both came into a branch and opened this business account in 2002. Therefore, we are both owners of the business account. I did not revoke my right as an owner of the account. I did not sign and documents stating I would no longer serve as an owner. Neither was I informed of this transaction. I need answers as to how Regions allowed this to occur.

Feb 21, 2020

Regions Financial Corporation — Service

My name is Kim and I work at Taylor Animal Hospital. We take our deposits in to the bank on almost a daily...

Jan 03, 2020

Regions Financial Corporation — Debit card, fraudulent activity and resulting incompetent libelous actions by regions

On december 16 the and 17 th there were four 125.00$ amounts removed from my checking account after using my...

Regions Financial CorporationCustomer service

A check I deposited in my business account was placed on hold on 10/07. This has happened before and I have went to the bank and went through the verification process. My banker verified everything and said the hold would be removed by noon and funds would be available. 4pm funds were still not available I called my banker and he said the manager is on vacation so it will be 10/9 and the funds would be available. Any transactions will go through and any fees will be waived due to their end not being held up. 10/10 still no funds available I have $150 in fees that have occurred that they will not do anything about I've talked to them 3 times today and they keep saying funds will be available soon they are not doing anything to help this situation checks are bouncing and my fees keep racking up. I have even contacted the customer that wrote the check and everything has been pulled from his account and yet I have none of it. I've never bounced a check with this bank never overdrafted never deposited a bad check. I've had several other Banks and I will return to one of the past Banks regions is the worst experience I've ever had with a bank.

Regions Financial CorporationCheck fraud?

I cannot get in touch with anyone on the phone about this matter. I sold some items on Postmark a couple of weeks ago and the girl that I spoke to through both phone and email was sincere and personal. I got the check in the mail through fedex with a tracking number and everything. I deposited the check for $1310.00 in my bank account and it cleared 3 days later. I purchased groceries and gas and normal things and 2 days later the check was recanted and left my bank account -$500.97!!! My paycheck gets automatically deposited into this account. I filed a police report for check fraud against the lady. When I called regions the person I spoke to said it was my responsibility to pay it off because ultimately I am responsible for what I deposit in my account?!!! IT CLEARED THE BANK. How the heck is this my fault when it cleared. I had no idea they were going to take it back or why it was reversed. I asked if I had fraudulent check protection on my account and was told again that I was responsible. I have filed a police report and I am really sad to see my relationship likely end this way with regions bank. I have been with them since I was a college student.

Sep 27, 2019

Regions Financial Corporation — Unauthorized account closure

I signed up and followed all the instructions to receive a $400 bonus, I completed it in 2 weeks and...

Sep 19, 2019

Regions Bank — Fraud department

I got an email from secret shopper saying they where hiring! And at my job they closed down for the month of...

Regions Financial CorporationDebit card

I have been with your company for 15 years. I am going to close down the account specifically because of my experience today. I have been sitting on hold with various departs for over an hour. This is my valued work time, and I need this problem to be solved prior to a national holiday set to happen on the next business day. You guys blocked my card, for whatever reason. I have tried a number of days to call in to the fraud department. Specifically, I have tried for most of my morning to address this again. I will sit on hold for 15 mins and then the call will just end. I call other departments and they transfer to the same place where the same thing occurs. One person who transferred me said "oh, im sorry. That problem is solved with a click" then I lost the connection. Im even more infuriated that something so "simple" to solve has taken nearly my entire work morning to try to do so. I have gone through great strides to continue to be a part of your bank for as many years I have been. I feel no gratitude for that today. If you Fraud department is so consumed, hire more people or address the amt of fraud capabilities. This has happened in the past and the exact same outcome happened then as it is now. Why should I continue this relationship further?

Jul 29, 2019

Regions Financial Corporation — Regions closed account

https://www.complaintsboard.com/new_complaint/ Regions Bank Regions Financial Corporation 1900 Fifth...

Regions Financial CorporationMonies missing

Ian an Eagle in bookkeeping, I have been with Regions Bank for 3 years now. But I find very strange and unusual activity going on within the ranks of accounts. But multiple times My bank account has come up depleted.Every transaction I did, was recorded. But somehow my bank account is still being depleted. I think that this kind of activity, needs to be investigated. Hopefully not a another Wells Fargo deal.

Regions Financial CorporationCustomer service with insurance losses

Loan # [protected]
                I am a long time RF customer. I have even owned some RF stock(no longer). I live in Wilmington N.C. and had some damage during the hurricane in the fall. When the insurance company finally sent the insurance check, it was co-issued to me and RF. After some time, RF sent me a letter with the "requirements" for them to release funds.

Fortunately, I had the resources to start repairs on my house well before the insurance claim was even settled. By the time I got the list of "requirements", most of the repairs had been done.

During my various conversations with your representatives I feel like I have never been listened to. I feel like I am talking to someone who is just filling out a form. I made another call today, and was told "we just got the information last week and will be processing it. The prior week, I was told to fax two documents in and the check would be issued in a couple of days.

I have just a few years left on my mortgage. The loan to value ratio on my home is quite low. I have an 800+ credit score. I suppose you delay paying these funds because you can profit by doing so. I feel for the people who do not have the resources I do and must deal with a bank that lacks a customer service direction.

• Sx
                    SXRoberts Jul 02, 2019

Bob,

We are in Arkansas and experiencing the same issues with Regions Insurance Department. Thankfully we had money in savings to cover the repairs. Otherwise, we would have to take out a loan. They have been very inconsistent in their answers and certainly drag their feet on paying for repairs after documentation has been submitted. We will NEVER take out another mortgage with this bank. We are beyond frustrated and see right through their business practices. I do hope your claim is resolved soon.

Regions Financial CorporationFraud resolution center

I received and email saying Thank you for signing up for Zelle. I have no idea who Zelle is but they let someone sign up using my name and add their own name to the Zelle account they just opened. They then had Zelle send them a check for $160 and they then cashed it. I did report it but Regions still refuses to credit my account back. This bank is clearly out of line and I was clearly frauded!! Is Regions the one frauding everyone for money? Nobody else has my info. I just received another check that Zelle sent out in my name to someone black who lives in Chicago. I dont even know anyone in Chicago or anyone whose black!! Regions is the worst bank ever and if you have an account their dont trust regions and hide your money in a wall. I think its Regions who ripped me off to begin with!! I have never even written a check and I'm left handed and its clearly not even close to my signature!!! Up your [censored] regions!!

Regions Financial CorporationCustomer service - supervisor jarvis

My name is Joseph Jimmerson. My wife and I opened savings account for my son 5-6 years ago. We were unaware that there was a maximum number of withdrawals on the account, ending in 6472, each month. We are now aware. Moving forward this will not be a problem. This may be in the paperwork we signed but we were not aware. I called customer service and spoke with supervisor named Jarvis. My 6 year old son was given an excessive withdraw fee of $14.8 on 5/31 and $3 on 3/29. Jarvis informed me that he could refund the $14.8 but could not refund the $3 for 3/29. Something about only one courtesy per year. I informed Mr. Jarvis that we were unware of this rule and I did not believe my 6 year old son should lose $3. This is a small amount but this is about the principle of the matter. I have been a loyal regions customer my entire adulthood. 3 mortgages, care loan, 3 checking accounts, and multiple savings accounts. Hate for $3 to come between our relationship but I'm very frustrated with Regions right now and am strongly considering transferring all of my business to another bank. If this is the way Regions operates you can count me out.

Regions Financial CorporationOverdraft fees

I dont appreciate regions bank holding my funds that has future pending dates just to charge me overdraft fees on smaller amounts. Its ridiculous. They were sued before for doing the same thing now they are doing it again. This is the second time this has been done. I will be leaving this bank. I will let as many people know that will listen about this. That's stealing. Debit means take my money out at the time not hold anything. Credit means " pending" charge. Holding means it's my money and not theirs to hold. I will be filing another complaint with the better business bureau. This makes no sense at all. See pic below. Explain this to me!!

Overdraft fees

Regions Financial CorporationAccount fraud

I have been a loyal customer with regions for numerous of years. In January of this year I was scammed out of $3, 000 by a person name Ryan, who promised to deposit $8, 000 in my account if I sent him $3, 000. I lost everything and had to pay the Regions the money back. My name was forged on the back of a fraudulent check. I was told I would never be able to open an account with Regions again even tho this was beyond my control and I paid the bank all the money back. I reporited the fraudulent scam and alert the bank less than 24 hours. I don't what was deemed appropriate within a timely manner, I went into my local branch to reopen another account and was told I would never be able to open an account again with Regions. I have attempted to resolved to on a local level but this only resulted to a dead end. I have reached out corporate by email and no one has contacted me. Can someone please contact me ASAP at [protected] Mr.Mckinney. I have been a local customer and I want to open a checking and saving account with Regions.

Regions Financial CorporationBank is constantly locking me out of my online banking access

Just because I am out of America for awhile Regions Bank Starts locking me out of my online banking access, I can't see what bills need to be paid and can't see where my money is going, this is crap. My Social security payments have been blocked by Regions Bank to where they are sent back to SSI I am still owed many thousands od dollars from Regions blocking deposits. How am I suppose to pay my bills if I can't see who I owe and when I owe?

• Updated by majcoffman · Feb 25, 2019

Regions Bank I have had this acct along time I moved to Russia, now the Bank blocks my ISP login because I am in Russia, I don't need protection from hackers I need protection from Regions Bank, How to do your online Banking if your ISP is blocked