Harbor Breeze — space ship ceiling fan
I bought a Harbor Breeze space ship ceiling fan for my 4yr old. He had been wanting it for some time. He was so excited, but when it was installed ( which i had to pay an electrician to do) it did not give any more light than a night light. Very cute in the room but gave NO light, so I now am having to pay to have it taken down drive the 15 miles to town to get a different fan. What a disappointment to my little guy. The store had no idea just said you can return it, WELL YEAH !! How misleading ! Make sure when you but cute accessories they actually serve a purpose not just look pretty . Who ever heard of a ceiling fan just for decorations !!!
More Harbor Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger