Having problems with H-E-B?

H-E-B Customer Service Contacts

+1 210 938 8357 (San Antonio, Texas)
+1 800 432 3113 (Outside of San Antonio)
River Annex Compliance Building, 646 S. Flores Street
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with H-E-B Customer Service. Initial H-E-B complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for H-E-B above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about H-E-B. Discuss the issues you have had with H-E-B and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

H-E-B Complaints & Reviews

HEBCancel culture

I am truly disappointed in HEB with their stance on all the current cancel culture ideologies. First, you ban "My pillow" because he supports Trump. You have signs posted in your store regarding a "black owned business." That is racist!!! Lastly, you are selling water at $6.00 a 24-pack during the snow storm. You are a Texas company! I love HEB and I am so disappointed. I quit shopping Walmart and now I have to stop HEB. Where do we shop? I suggest you get off the cancel culture train and get back to the HEB we love in Texas, or move your stores to New York where they are told how to think.

Mar 04, 2021

HEB — Services

Your Saratoga plus Store in Corpus Christi is a complete disaster. Shelves have never been fully stocked...

H-E-BHill Country Fare Spices

I usually purchase HEB or HCF products as i feel that they are equal to any national brand. I purchased HCF black ground pepper and when i went to add the pepper to my cooking the shaker top came off and out came the pepper along with the lid. Needless to say that my dish was ruined and i had to throw it out and starting all over again. Then i purchased garlic powder some time later and the exact same thing happened and once again had to throw it out. We are people that live basically check to check and save in any way we can. Having to throw the whole dish out just hurt my wallet and not to mention made my meal be late. Thank You for reading my email. Please let me know what i can do to prevent my unnecessary waste of food and time.
    Ethel M Rios
    [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

H-E-BPlaying politics with My Pillow

I have just informed my very large extended family across Texas that HEB has dropped My Pillow. This is an obvious political decision. So, we have made a decision too. Our massive Baylor University contingent will boycott HEB after being customers beginning with the little HEB just off BU campus in the late 70s. You should be ashamed of your decision, but knowing how board room decisions go, you have considered the plusses and minuses. Here is one more minus...

HEB Grocery StoreDropping My Pillow

I recently moved back to central Texas after living in Arizona for 20 years. It was exciting to see how HEB grew to dominate the grocery business in the Austin area during my absence. That feeling was immediately halted upon learning that HEB has taken a political stance against My Pillow products. Shame on you HEB! Stay in your wheelhouse and sell quality products to hardworking Texans!! I'm done w/HEB - I'll drive 30 plus minutes to shop anywhere else. Get off the high horse - it's disgusting!!!

H-E-BHEB Communists, inc.

I've been a loyal HEB customer for years... because it's a TEXAS COMPANY. Apparently I was incorrect. Dropping Mike Lindell's My Pillow was A YUGE MISTAKE. Please take your communist company to New York, California, or Chyna. Texas is a RED state, and we won't forget the traitor that is HEB. Patriots have banded together, already creating BILLIONS of dollars in losses for the other traitorous companies. Do NOT be surprised if you see peaceful protests outside of every one of your stores. Your day is done.

HEB Communists, inc.

H-E-BPut back MyPillow or suffer the consequences

I cannot believe heb is playing politics. I could not be more ashamed to say that this is where I regularly purchase groceries, but not anymore. I will not tolerate this insanity anymore! Your business will suffer from your decision to discontinue MyPillow. Stop playing politics and sell groceries. This is truly a disgusting establishment, and I will never purchase anything from here again.

Feb 10, 2021

HEB — My pillow discontinued

We shop at HEB regularly and have even given up Walmart due to conflicting business decisions. I am so very...

H-E-BPolitical assault on conservatives

We are the silent majority and we are also the primary gear that makes capitalism work. We are dedicated to our president and we are already really really angry about the farcical election that he won. Now you're attacking my pillow??? Really??? You should have stayed the hell out of the whole damn mess. You jumped for the noisy little pissant minority and spit on the rest of us. You should have just stuck to retailing and left politics to politicians. I'm not ever stepping foot in any heb or affiliate again... Ever!!!
              There are more of us than you think.

HEBH-E-B banning My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell

You are my favorite store! I am shocked that a Texas established store has banned My Pillow products. We all have to stand up for FREE SPEECH whether it's over election fraud or other matters. Please don't stand up with people who want to stamp out our voice. I believe the majority of your customers feel this way. Please change your position on this, for I will not shop at your stores till you do.

• Lr
                    L. Reeh Jan 29, 2021

Well I thought Texas, especially a store started in the Hill County, would never cower down to people trying to punish people expressing their political opinions. I wonder if this is just store property protection against cancel culture rioters ? I'm sorry you are not my store anymore. I like frontier fighters.

HEBService

Come on HEB... Canceling My Pillow over someone's accusation about a highly disputed and competitive election.

The only way to stop the perpetuating cancel culture is to stand up and suggest that "though you did not agree with the CEO's comment, they provide a quality product that we supply."

That's all you need to do. Stand up for free speech and not make corporations the disciplinary arm against our rights.

My family in Houston have been shopping at HEB stores for over 30 years. Our store when I was a kid was a incredibly small store that was further away than Kroger's, but we liked the atmosphere and knew it was founded in TX.

Now, our store is in Pearland. Still further away than several other grocery stores, but we continue to support HEB, because Texans support Texans.

This decision was for other states, not for Texans.

H-E-BPerpetuating cancel culture

I have been a devout HEB shopper for 40 years. I was aways so impressed by the philanthropy given to our educators and military families from the wealth accumulated by our families. I was proud that my grocer and I shared values. I am utterly disgusted with HEB perpetuating the toxic cancel culture in America these days by removing My Pillows from your stores. So very disappointed and have already begun shopping elsewhere.

HEBThe removal of MyPillow products

HEB has always been my FAVORITE store to shop. I have raised a family of 7, buying your products on a weekly basis, for over the last 30 years. After I heard you were removing Mike Lindell's products from your store, I want you to know I will now be shopping elsewhere. I will not support a store that bans products of conservative members of our society!!! Shame on HEB for taking that political stand!! My children, their families, and most of my friends feel the same way! From now on, we will be shopping at Walmart or Brookshire's!!

HEBDropping My Pillow account

As a long time customer and proud Texan I and my family are appalled to learn that HEB has joined the WOKE party. A company that headquarters in San Antonio the home of the Alamo should know better than to attempt to silence someone just because you don't agree with them politically. Free Speech and other freedoms are at stake. You have lost all of our family as customers and I assure you we will tell all our friends.

HEBCancel culture

So HEB has decided to join in and stop selling Mike Lindell's, My Pillow. It's a shame that a store in a red state would kowtow to the pressure of the cancel culture mob. Don't forget, at least half (if not more) of this country is Conservative. Let's hope by the time Obiden is out of office we still have a country that resembles America!

At any rate, a Texas favorite grocery store, you are NO MORE. I refuse to spend my hard-earned money in establishments that cater to the mob mentality and puts anarchy before America. You have just joined THE LIST.

HEBMy Pillow

If you choose to punish free speech, you are an enemy of the Constitution, plain and simple. That is the most fundamental right we have and i assure you, an overwhelming majority of Texans oppose this type of violation against a person. Texans have rewarded you greatly, and your business has flourished, but we'll be looking to others to provide the products we get from you, wherever and whenever we can. What a foolish decision you have made.

HEBMy pillow products

I have been a proud Texan who eagerly shopped at HEB, for much of my life. HEB'S response to fellow Texans during many of our state's disasters, has always been a source of pride for me. However, when it was announced that HEB would no longer carry My Pillow products because it disagreed with Mike Lindell's freedom of speech, I was beyond FLABERGASTED. Texas has a deep history of being the last bastion of liberty and freedom and this move by HEB is deplorable and unbelievable! Although the approximate $1000.00 I spend at HEB each month will probably not mean to much to this, obviously, totalitarian corporation, I will, nevertheless, take my shopping business to another competitor. HEB has greatly disappointed me- the fact they would even inject themselves into the political arenas and condoning this totalitarian behavior to limit and/or remove a civil liberty, is dystopian and unforgivable. I AM ASHAMED OF HEB and will be informing everyone I can, about this reprehensible stand HEB has taken against our unalienable right to free speech.

Jan 26, 2021

H-E-B — MyPillow

Our family has shopped at and supported HEB and their Christian beliefs, practices and ethics for many...

HEBDecision to cancel Mike Lindell's products

I have just begun to shop with your company since you built a new store near my home. I will no longer be shopping at Kroger and considered using your company instead-that is, until I found out that you too cancelled Mike Lindell's products in an effort to stifle his political opinions, which you have no right to do. I am disgusted by your decision as well as those of other participating merchants. Too bad you made such a BAD DECISION; you almost gained a new customer, but I will be looking elsewhere.

HEBCancellation of amy pillow products!!

I am extremely disappointed in HEB! I thought your company was beyond the political cancel culture mentality!!! Apparently you have join the movement and pulled Mike Lindell's My Pillow. Please don't say they weren't selling. The timing is too ironic to use that line. I absolutely love shopping at your store, but I guess that is over. I refuse to shop at stores that punish companies that don't stand for freedom of speech and right to support what whatever candidate they choose, and stand up for their Christian faith. I will spread the word, and I hope when you feel the loss of revenue, you will realize this was a mistake. We are in America where there is supposed to be free speech and religion. Until you decide to recognize this, you have lost my business!!!