Menu
Trader Joe's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Trader Joe's
reviews and complaints

www.traderjoes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 83 Reviews

How responsive is Trader Joe's's customer service?

2 Resolved
73 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Trader Joe's handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Trader Joe's and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Trader Joe's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Trader Joe's shoppers reviews and complaints 83

Newest Trader Joe's reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

Trader Joe's Mixed Feelings - Trader Joe's Store #557

Trader Joe's Store #557 offers a unique shopping experience with a variety of high-quality products at affordable prices. The store layout is inviting, and the staff is generally friendly and helpful. However, recent reviews have highlighted concerns about product quality consistency, with some customers noting issues like fruits and vegetables spoiling quickly, milk going sour before the sell-by date, and discrepancies in product ingredients. While some customers praise the store for its great prices and excellent customer service, others express disappointment over discontinued items, supply chain issues, and instances of poor treatment by staff. It seems that Trader Joe's Store #557 is facing challenges in maintaining its reputation for top-notch products and service. If you're a fan of unique finds and good deals, it's worth exploring, but be prepared for potential inconsistencies.

1:12 pm EDT

Trader Joe's Love your food

Shopped in Scarsdale since you opened... in south Florida now and the nearest traders is almost an hour away. I strongly suggest you find a location in Hallandale or Aventura to accommodate the shoppers who go infrequently, if at all because of the distance or get 1 or 2 items when friends go. Thanx

12:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's This is one unique store!

This is one unique store! I was recently in Florida for business and there was one near my hotel. I was in there almost everyday for a week, I loved it. Tons of pre-made foods such as sushi and salads. I had no idea there was one even in my area at home, it was my first stop when I got back into town.

Is Trader Joe's legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Trader Joe's as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 2% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Trader Joe's stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Trader Joe's should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Trader Joe's earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Trader Joe's achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Trader Joe's. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Trader Joe's has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for traderjoes.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Trader Joe's as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Trader Joe's's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Traderjoes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Traderjoes.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Trader Joe's and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Trader Joe's has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 2% of 75 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  1. Pros
    2. No online shopping option
    3. Sparse national presence
    4. Few brand-name products

Trader Joe's Great store

I am addicted to TJ's variety of crackers, cheeses and wines. I've tried several spices as well and find they generally have better flavor and it lasts longer than other brands I've bought. Recently I bought "Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend" with sea salt, garlic and onion. I found it to be too salty for my taste. I don't normally put salt on my bagels and maybe that's why this tastes too salty.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Love this store!

I have to be honest, I have a love affair with this store. I have been shopping here, in various location for about 30 years. I love practically all of their products and am always eager to try out their new items in their very amusingly written Fearless Flyer magazine. They offer great prices on many items, especially dried fruit and nuts, which can be costly at other stores. Their organic groceries are numerous and increasing all of the time. The staff is friendly and engaging and it is always a pleasure to shop here. I do try to avoid peak times, as it does get a bit cramped and crowded.

F

Trader Joe's This is my favorite food store, but I have to drive

This is my favorite food store, but I have to drive to another city to shop at it so I only go there about once a month. My only complaints are their organic celery always looks old, so I buy it at Harris Teeter instead and they do not offer case discounts on wine (but then they have GREAT everyday wine pricing instead). Wine tasting days are informative. The staff are friendly, (they really seem to enjoy working there), and will gladly go to the store room to search for additional quantity of a product. I think they are consumer oriented and by virtue of the products they sell, including their own brands, are ecologically responsible.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Best grocery store to shop at for healthy food bought with a smile

I love shopping there because I come in with a smile and leave with a bigger one the staff is so friendly and always helpful. When you shop here your not just getting healthy food for your life you make friends with the workers because they enjoy their work.And it feels wonderful to have people show pride in what they do that's been lost in so many places because there's not many places that make their workers happy so the customers suffer just as much sometimes Trader Joe's has got it right.It may sound silly but when I've had a bad day and then I shop there I feel like I've been given a shot of happiness juice.The care and the personal dedication by everyone there makes everyone who shops there feel like friends and family. I've always got great food, health and cleaning products I have no complaints at all and I love that they make living a healthy life more affordable. And it's so sweet that they give you free flowers on your birthday or a special occasion I don't know of any other store that dose that. Trader Joe's you've won my heart I'll always come back because you've showed your best and more to me and all those who shop there. I feel the name should be Helpful Lovable Joe's I could never trade you Trader Joe's there is no better.

F
9:33 am EST

Trader Joe's Slip and fall in the store

February 7, 2024, I was shopping in Trader Joe's store #558, Brooklyn, NY 11201. It was around 9:30 a.m.

As I rounded the corner from the freezer aisle, I started to slip and slide for an extended period of time. I thought I was losing my balance and would fall down. I was terrified. On the floor in front of the egg section there was a large area of broken eggs. That was why I was slipping and sliding. No one was there to clean up the mess. I had to yell before someone came out of the back room.

This incident was extremely frightening to me. I didn't know what was happening; I was afraid I would fall and break my neck or my arm. In addition, I was left with egg goo all over my boots and the legs of my pants.

I do believe I deserve restitution for this incident.

Kelly Grill

[protected]@earthlink.net

Claimed loss: Extreme distress to me caused by this incident; ruining of clothing.

Desired outcome: Restitution for the distress caused by this incident to me.

1:19 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Trader Joe's - The rush to ban me without talking Im 77 years old @1988 MLK jr. Way Berkeley

First week in January at the Berkeley store 186, I was put on a ban from coming to the store. I had a lapse in judgement and gave in to your employee begging me for one of my pain pills. The Captain did not speak to me but an employee saying they were all uncomfortable with me at their store. How do you file a complaint without personal information? The...

I
2:37 pm EST

Trader Joe's Tax evasion for over 50+ years

This lady has never filed her taxes in over 50+ years as she does not work. Has never worked, lives off of collecting social security checks. This lady has never filed for taxes, please send her to jail and prison for illegally avoiding doing taxes for 50+ years. She belongs in prison for illegally evading taxes as she lives off of collecting social security. Tax evasion is illegal for this immigrant who cannot get a proper job! She belongs in prison for 50+ years of tax evasion! She is illegal immigrant must be sent to prison for Tax Evasion over 50+ years! Send her to prison now!

Desired outcome: Send this immigrant to prison for tax evasion over 50+ years of never filing taxes!!

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Trader Joe's representatives only. If you are affiliated with Trader Joe's, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Trader Joe's and 6 comments
Update by Illegal immigrant
Jan 03, 2024 2:46 pm EST

Tax evasion is illegal! She is illegally here and never had a job in 50+ years, she is immigrant refusing to get citizenship! She belongs in prison forever for tax evasion and here illegally! Please contact US government agents to arrest this illegal immigrant here illegally. No citizenship, lives here illegally! Help send this illegal immigrant to prison evading taxes and here illegally is illegal and she deserves to be sent to prison! this tax evasion immigrant lives in Eagan,MN. Do something!

6 comments
NephewBiadoo
illegallyinus, US
Mar 18, 2024 2:44 pm EDT

I am her goddamn nephew [censored]! That's how I know this fact! No sock Biadoo! Burnsville,MN!

I [censored]ing hate her and wish to see her in prison ahe deserves to be! I am her mother [censored]ing nephew! Nosock Biadoo! [censored] you all! Do something government

NephewBiadoo
illegallyinus, US
Mar 18, 2024 2:48 pm EDT

True facts. I understand this is not a government in criminal site, still the world and everyone needs to know Nosock Viacom Biadoo illegal immigrant tax evasion over 50+ years and forever because gov. Can't do anything or else they would have done it by now! Yeah [censored] off! Won't do [censored] won't do [censored] won't do [censored] about tax evasion illegal immigrant No sock Viacom Biadoo! Bjrnsville!

Hillarye
lakeville, US
Mar 05, 2024 6:08 am EST

Nosock Biadoo illegal immigrant tax evasion over 50+ years! Government do something but wont! Pussies!

Hillarye
lakeville, US
Mar 05, 2024 6:07 am EST

No sock biadoo of en,MN tax evasion over 50+ years! Nosock Biadoo of En,mn ! Now you know her name and location! Send her to prison or deport her! Illegal immigrant non citizen illegally in america! Over 50+ years! No citizenship! Government do something about her!

Tax evasion illegal non citizen
Feb 28, 2024 11:01 am EST

This person still has not filed her taxes this year! Nobody cares! Tax evasion from illegal immigrant over 52+ years in America without citizenship! I am Her nephews! Nobody will do anything about her? Illegally in america! Tax evasion over 52+ years! No citizenship! No real job in over 40+ years! Illegal non citizen living illegally in america! In minnesota! Tax evasion send her to prison! Name is @&$%#+- from#$&&-6ville,MN

Tax evasion illegal non citizen
Feb 28, 2024 11:01 am EST

Guarantee you won't do [censored]!

5:05 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Bottled water stuck in the cart on top of cart

I left the store and got to my car, lifted my trunk, attempted to raise water out of cart, the water buckled in middle and stuck inside. Which was the top part of the cart. As I attempted to lift high enough, being stuck, I slipped backwards and fell, hit my head on car bumper and twisted my body as I fell. I had several people, including store manager stay and lifted me up to a sitting position on back of car with the trunk door opened overhead. Ambulance came, cleaned off my upper arm, elbow, put bandage on it. The manager was completely hospitable, and oversaw the whole time, about half hour, and provided me a ride home. Was able to drive my car home next day. My back and upper torso started the next day, went to my primary dr, dr. Schreck at sutter and she referred me to physical therapy, showed me exercises to do as she said my body is out of aliment to do and put ice pack on my back as needed. I still have bad pain and use a walker and cane to function in my house. Have a helper to get me thru this incident. On a scale of 1-10 my pain is still 8 I would estimate. Have another appt de 5th for another theapy session.

Desired outcome: Just want to be on my feet again and resume my life as it was. I am a senior of 82 yrs old.

Update by Maggies fall
Nov 30, 2023 5:32 pm EST

My e mail is Annya232 aol.com. Margaret George, 100 North Rodeo Gulch Rd # 117 Soquel Ca 95073. Shopped at Traders in Capitola Ca. Date of incident Oct 29th ,2023,

7:07 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Service till 2 store 0765 G Jerome trans 34406 date 11-07-2023 15:07pm

I had an unfortunate situation with one of your cashier yesterday. I am advocate of your store. I enjoy Trader Joe’s because of the human connection. Yesterday, the cashier didn’t want to talk to me. I asked if it was because he had a sore throat. He shooked his head with a no. I asked if it’s simply because he didn’t want to talk to me. He shooked his head yes. Please review the camera to show the proof of my complaint. Then he talk to the woman right after me. My name is Marie, I was wearing a cap yesterday because my hair is starting to grow from chemo. I always smile because I love people, I love life. That situation should of never happened at Trader Joe’s. Your rules and values are important for the company. The cashier failed Trader Joe’s Policied.

Desired outcome: Talk to the cashier and explained to him that he cannot discriminate a person. All clients must be treated the same way, with courtesy and fellowship.

U
9:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Parking lot of Trader Joe’s 21431 Brookhurst Street Huntington Beach 92646

Every Wednesday Saturday and Sunday the extremist church blasts hate speech blaring 100 yards out. It sounds panicked unstable words like Hate, Sinner, Going to hell ect. Pastor Ken is scary and it scares a lot of us around here that shop at your store. We have to hear it when we park to go in and out out of your store. And they stick big awkward signs YOUR parking lot telling people it’s not church parking with their logo on. Like in the middle of the entrance to driveway not the sidewalk the street in between incoming and outgoing cars. It’s absolutely bizarre u have obligation to enforce city code in your parking lot people call this the crazy Christian center. Not fair to rest of us I am contacting local news and face book pages relevant with videos. Please help

Desired outcome: Please use your influence and enforce city code and call in when the aggressive church blasts loud music in high definition. It’s bad enough they have flat screens tv s outside facing the street. We need your help

K
3:56 pm EDT

Trader Joe's Employee River Gibbs at Medford, Oregon location

One of your employees, River Gibbs tried hooking up with my 13 year old cousin on Facebook messenger. He said a lot of explicit things on there even after being informed that he was messaging a 13 year old girl. Not to mention he sent unsolicited nudes of himself to her and tried convincing her that “age is just a number.” If you Google River Gibbs you’ll find articles numerous other people have written about his track record of messaging with children. And sure enough, his LinkedIn was very easy to find so I know this guy works at Trader Joe’s in Medford Oregon on 55 Rossanley Dr. I’m not sure if any of you at Trader Joe’s are even aware of this but some googling will confirm it. He is dangerous to have around people’s children and he needs to be fired.

Desired outcome: River Gibbs being terminated from his employment at Trader Joe’s

6:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Trader Joe's - Resellers of food items from trader joe's

I am writing to say that I really do like the products from Trader Joe's. I have purchased food products from Trader Joe's for a number of years. That is why I am so disappointed when a product that I usually buy was no longer available, a product that is considered as "seasonal". I checked on eBay for that food product and noted that there are thousand...

12:52 am EDT

Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered raisins

I ordered 2 - 15 oz. containers of Trader Joes dark chocolate covered raisins on 9/7/23 and received them on Monday 9/26/23 for $24.52 from Amazon.com. The box was left in front of my front door.(although the Amazon delivery information states the box was left in my mailbox. The box was too large to fit in my mailbox). The product was stale. The chocolate is turning white. This is not suitable for human consumption. I am a Senior Citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford to be out of $24.52. This was my third time ordering this product and the first time I have an issued that I need corrected. A prompt response that leads to a positive resolution to this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Nita

[protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a full refund. Due to this issue I am afraid to order again.

A
5:14 pm EDT

Trader Joe's 22% reduction in Organic Moo Chocolate Syrup .. SAME PRICE Pure Theft!

9/2023

First of all..you made Chocolate syrup SEASONAL..That is insane! That is not a seasonal Product it's a year round product!

To add insult to injury..when yo8 finale brought it back after a year..you stole from all customers and reduced the Chocolate Syrup 5 4.2 ounces per Bottle that's 22% Reduction and charged the exact same price 3.99 which is pure theft (and do NOT blame this on inflation... That's [censored]!)

You went from 20 ounces to 15.8 ounces..what? you really think people are not going to notice? How dare you screw us..Now its a tiny bottle so for every ten bottles you really getting 7 of the 20 ounce ones..and lose 42 ounces of syrup...multiply that by all your stores and that is pure theft! I don't want here you patronizing excuse about the high price of chocolate either! You also changed the dam formula..you added 180 MG of potassium (bad for your kidneys) You added more calories per serving up to 110 now, you added more sodium and sugar to dilute how much chocolate you are really using...you reduced the iron content..overall..you screwed everyone to make more money! Bring back the 20 ounce bottle year round and get rid of raising prices by reducing content..we are not idiots!

Read full review of Trader Joe's and 6 comments
View 0 more photos
6 comments
Burnsville, US

Oxon has never filed taxes has never filed for citizenship in U.S. she is illegally here over 50+ years! Government won't do [censored] they some pussies! Illegal immigrant in U.S. Oxon! Of minnesota! Come deport her straight away govey! But won't because govey some pussoes!

Burnsville, US

Tax evasion no citizenship illegally in U.S.! From Burnsville Minnesota!

Burnsville, US

She will never do taxes or file for citizenship! Illegal immigrants bet by on social security checks the govey gives her seven though she is illegally in U.S.! So what who [censored]ing cares! Right! Illegal immigrants here never get jobs, never get license never get citizenship! Illegal immigrant with no job no education no citizenship lives in Burnsville Minnesota for over 50+ year?!?!?!? How? Oxon from Burnsville Minnesota did it! I am her nephew I know this illegal immigrant! I do not respect her this is why I am telling everybody I can! Govey was informed about her and done nothing as Oxon still lives here illegally forever! Government pussies! Otherwise they deport her but they did nothing! She is never getting citizenship since govey refused to do anything! So I he nephew will tell everyone about this! Kare11 news, CBS, WCCO news! Everybody will know about Oxon illegal immigrant lives in US was she evades taxes for 50 more years and continuong!

Luvero
Clovis, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WTF are the baggers always putting raw meat on too of fruit or heavy items on top of chips for the past 2!years clovis ca

G
G
Greg Keefer
Purcellville, Virginia, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smoked gouda cheese had mold 1-2 weeks after purchase and milk soured before use by date.

Carly Riepe
, US

Hello,

I purchased eggs at your West Seattle location on Friday 11/3/2023. I became sick after eating one. I hard boiled several, and when I cracked them I found mold inside. I recommend you take these off the shelves immediately before more customers get sick.

Sincerely,

Carly

E
3:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Trader Joe's Their check out service being to their suiting not the customer myselfs

My review is to write up all the emplyees that have purposely bothered me. That I am not left alone to shop with convenience, is quite something I hold in regards to being asked politely or not to step out of the line to the next. I think it's reasonable to assume this won't stop and am not really heavily relying on a outcome, but will say one thing about how all the inflation is affecting mental health outcomes, and being in a area with this kind of business relations, isn't helping at all my meeting new people, and so I think it is worth complaining as sitting here to understand I have higher bill outcomes chances awaiting and things also, and that I can or can't just be plainly checked out without talked down to like just anyone has panties in a bundle, or just because I should move.

Desired outcome: please stop mailing frequent flyer mailings or any trader joes mailings all together to 500 Hollendale Drive, since unrequested please.

4:26 pm EDT

Trader Joe's Service

Your workers should not be having personal conversations with each other while ignoring people who need to be checked out.. and after I plopped my stuff on the counter because of them ignoring me she got smart with me with a snooty tone.. Also, there's no point in pretending to be nice as to not get fired while being very blantantly out to lunch while at work.. This happened to me at both locations in Jacksonville back to back with checkers there having personal conversations.. Lengthly personal conversations are meant to be done on their offtime..

Desired outcome: Better management and behavior of employees.. Watch the snooty tone as well when a customer doesn't want to engage with you after you ignore them..

J
11:01 pm EDT

Trader Joe's Terminate Amy Hanna.

Àmy Hanna drives red 4 door ford bronco like vehicle. She is a drug dealer who supplies fetnyle, cocaine, heroine, and has sex with strangers weekly ànd her 2 daughters amya and Maya both use. Amy is unfit mother who had child service called on 5 times. [censored] Amy. Hope àmerica gets bombed again. Military are the biggest criminals. Government secretly hides important information from Americans. They work alongside Aliens obviously.

Read full review of Trader Joe's and 1 comment
1 comment
Hyjab radma
Killamerica, US
Aug 05, 2023 7:55 pm EDT

Amerikkka super racist! KAP! Since they kill whoever they please, so kill them too! [censored] you americans! More bombings! More police killed! Kill america! [censored] your dead mothers! [censored] all Americans racists kill you all! Bomb America forever!

Trader Joe's In-depth Review

In summary, Trader Joe's is a distinctive grocery store chain that offers a unique shopping experience with a variety of products, including many organic and health-conscious options. The store is known for its friendly customer service, reasonable prices, and exclusive brands that you cannot find elsewhere.

1. Overview of Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's is a popular grocery store chain in the United States. It is known for its nautical theme and a selection of products that includes many unique and gourmet items. The store has a reputation for offering high-quality goods at affordable prices.

2. Product Selection and Variety

The product selection at Trader Joe's is quite impressive, with a mix of everyday staples and exotic foods. They have a good balance of dry goods, dairy, frozen items, and snacks.

3. Quality of Products

Products at Trader Joe's are generally of high quality. Many items are sourced from reputable suppliers and often include natural and organic ingredients.

4. Pricing and Value for Money

The pricing at Trader Joe's is competitive, especially considering the quality of their products. They offer good value for money, which is a big draw for customers.

5. Store Layout and Ambiance

Stores have a cozy and welcoming ambiance with a well-thought-out layout that makes shopping easy and enjoyable. The nautical theme adds a fun touch to the shopping experience.

6. Customer Service Experience

Customer service is one of the highlights at Trader Joe's. Staff are friendly, helpful, and seem genuinely happy to assist customers.

7. Specialty Items and Exclusive Brands

Trader Joe's offers a range of specialty items and exclusive brands that are often not available at other grocery stores. These products often become customer favorites.

8. Freshness and Quality of Produce

The freshness and quality of produce can vary, but Trader Joe's generally maintains a good standard, with fresh fruits and vegetables being restocked regularly.

9. Organic and Health-Conscious Options

There is a wide array of organic and health-conscious options available, catering to the needs of customers who prefer these choices.

10. Availability of International Foods

Trader Joe's offers a selection of international foods that allows customers to try flavors from around the world, although the range may not be as extensive as specialized international food stores.

11. Store Cleanliness and Maintenance

Stores are typically clean and well-maintained, providing a pleasant shopping environment for customers.

12. Checkout Efficiency

Checkout lines at Trader Joe's are usually efficient, with employees working quickly to minimize wait times.

13. Location and Accessibility

Trader Joe's stores are often located in convenient areas, though in some regions they may be less accessible due to fewer locations.

14. Eco-Friendliness and Sustainability Efforts

The company has made efforts to be eco-friendly, such as reducing plastic usage and offering sustainable seafood options.

15. Community Involvement and Local Support

Trader Joe's is known for its community involvement and support of local suppliers and producers where possible.

16. Return Policy and Customer Satisfaction

The return policy is quite generous, allowing customers to return products they are not satisfied with for a full refund.

17. Online Shopping and Delivery Options

While Trader Joe's does not offer online shopping or delivery, this is a deliberate choice to maintain their in-store experience and product prices.

18. Loyalty Programs and Discounts

Trader Joe's does not have a traditional loyalty program or frequent discounts, as their prices are already low. However, they do offer occasional special deals.

19. Comparison with Competing Grocery Stores

Compared to other grocery stores, Trader Joe's stands out for its unique products, friendly staff, and overall value. However, it may not have the same breadth of products as larger supermarkets.

20. Final Thoughts and Recommendations

If you are looking for a grocery store with a unique selection, friendly atmosphere, and good value, Trader Joe's is a great choice. It's especially recommended for those who enjoy trying new and exclusive products.

How to file a complaint about Trader Joe's?

1. Log in or create an account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in using your credentials. If not, create a new account on the website.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with Trader Joe's in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Trader Joe's. Mention key areas such as transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, the nature of the problem, and the personal impact it had on you.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data in these documents.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it to ensure all necessary details are included.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for any responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com to stay informed about the progress.

Please follow these steps to effectively file a complaint about Trader Joe's on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Trader Joe's customer service

Phone number

+1 (626) 599-3700

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Trader Joe's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trader Joe's Customer Service. Initial Trader Joe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trader Joe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trader Joe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Trader Joe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.