Having problems with H-E-B?

H-E-B reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 11, 2009. The latest review Car wash was posted on Mar 14, 2021. The latest complaint cashier mistakes and false price was resolved on Sep 27, 2016. H-E-B has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 346 reviews. H-E-B has resolved 29 complaints.

H-E-B Customer Service Contacts

+1 210 938 8357 (San Antonio, Texas)
+1 800 432 3113 (Outside of San Antonio)
River Annex Compliance Building, 646 S. Flores Street
SunClosed

H-E-B Complaints & Reviews

Jan 26, 2021

H-E-B — MyPillow

Our family has shopped at and supported HEB and their Christian beliefs, practices and ethics for many...

HEBDecision to cancel Mike Lindell's products

I have just begun to shop with your company since you built a new store near my home. I will no longer be shopping at Kroger and considered using your company instead-that is, until I found out that you too cancelled Mike Lindell's products in an effort to stifle his political opinions, which you have no right to do. I am disgusted by your decision as well as those of other participating merchants. Too bad you made such a BAD DECISION; you almost gained a new customer, but I will be looking elsewhere.

HEBCancellation of amy pillow products!!

I am extremely disappointed in HEB! I thought your company was beyond the political cancel culture mentality!!! Apparently you have join the movement and pulled Mike Lindell's My Pillow. Please don't say they weren't selling. The timing is too ironic to use that line. I absolutely love shopping at your store, but I guess that is over. I refuse to shop at stores that punish companies that don't stand for freedom of speech and right to support what whatever candidate they choose, and stand up for their Christian faith. I will spread the word, and I hope when you feel the loss of revenue, you will realize this was a mistake. We are in America where there is supposed to be free speech and religion. Until you decide to recognize this, you have lost my business!!!

HEBCancellation of My Pillow products

I love HEB but I will no longer shop at our local HEB and will be shopping at our Brookshire Bros due to your shameful decision to cancel My Pillow products.
      I thought your company was better than this. This company employs and makes an American product. You advertise you do this for Texan companies, is it not just as important to support American companies that help Americans?
      Not only this but this company helps drug addicts regain their lives and dignity.
      I am so ashamed that your company has caved to a twitter/ social/robo mob.
      I really thought this company was better than this.
      I have posted this to my FB page and implored all my fellow Texan family and friends to contact their corp and local HEB's to tell you how disgusting your actions are.
      Really in a time such as this you would reach out to hurt American workers at an American company.
      Shameful.

HEBDiscontinued product—My Pillow

I am so disappointed that HEB has discontinued selling My Pillow products, especially considering the reason that you have quit selling them. I have always thought of the HEB brand as being honest and pro-American. To buckle under the left's pressure to silence conservative Christian voices is so disappointing. HEB is the last business that I ever thought would do such a thing! I shop HEB once a week and my grocery bill is an average of $100 -$200 a trip. If this is not reversed, I will have no choice but to shop elsewhere and to encourage my friends and family to do the same!

• Gi
            Gigi KOST Jan 25, 2021

I am boycotting HEB for not allowing Mike Lindells products to be sold. What a disgrace you atr to the conservative values of Texas. Shame on you!

H-E-BHeb - my pillow

What a disappointment to hear that HEB is no longer carrying MY PILLOW products. The reasons for doing so appear to be discriminating based on a business man's right to express his opinions.

I am going to practice my rights, which are to chose NOT to shop at HEB and I will be encouraging family and friends to do the same. I usually spend about $1000 a month at HEB.

HEBMy Pillow

I am so very disappointed in HEB. I shop daily and sometimes twice daily and spend about $800 monthly at your store.
            I am sadden to see that HEB has joined the ranks of marginalizing conservative. Your not stocking My Pillow was announced on Jan 19th with the excuse that it was not selling. The timing of this decision is very suspect with the recent discrimination of those with conservative values. If in fact it was only economical and you support conservative values I ask you to reconsider at this time in our history to make a statement.
            If in fact it is HEB "jumping on the band wagon" to marginalize those with Christian and conservative values then I will not only have to spread the word of your decision but unfortunately stop shopping at your stores.

I look forward to hearing that you will reverses this decision to make a stand for those of us with Christian and conservative values.
            Karen

HEBPolicy concerning MyPillow

It has come to my attention that you have dropped business with MyPillow after Mike Lindell came forward about the 2020 Election fraud. Your action is a travesty and does not represent my values as a concerned American. I refuse to step into another HEB store until you reverse this decision and make a public apology. I will take my money elsewhere.

I cannot support a business that will punish someone for speaking up for their beliefs.

I REFUSE TO SEE OUR COUNTRY TURN INTO CHINA!!!

Please do the right thing.

• La
                  Lanky One Jan 27, 2021

I am letting my friends, family, and coworkers know about HEB's decision to join in the Cancel Culture which is patently UnAmerican. Notice how liberal activists and companies are given a platform to complain or use free speech but conservatives in this country are not? Me and money are going elsewhere. We have been faithful customers for 8+ years...

• Dg
                  Dgcj Jan 26, 2021

I’m done with HEB. If they are choosing to be political? I will now choose to not support them in anyway. No more of my money will support their pocket books. I hope you go bankrupt over these types of choices. Someday try being American where we all have the freedom of speech. Remember the bill of rights!
                  Hello Kroger!!

• Dk
                  Dkb148 Feb 01, 2021

@Dgcj Kroger and Walmart are on the OUT LIST too!!! Randall’s and Costco are still clear. I called their corporate offices to make sure.

• Ha
                  hanses23 Jan 24, 2021

100%! While I live in NJ, I am reaching out to all of my friends and co-workers who live in TX and am asking them to STOP SUPPORTING HEB's! What they did was wrong! SO was BBB and Kohls! We need to keep politics out of our businesses!

• Le
                  Leticia Luna Jan 23, 2021

I absolutely agree, I am supporting our hometown grocery stores by shopping for our groceries, and purchasing our bedroom, bathroom, and more for necessities from mypillow.com. Support Mike Lindell by purchasing his book as well! God bless,

• Ac
                  A Customer no More Jan 21, 2021

I agree. I will not shop at HEB until you carry My Pillow products again.

Jan 20, 2021

H.E.B Seguin, Texas — Very poor service

I placed a grocery order on January 17, 2021 to be delivered to my Parents in Seguin. There has been issue...

H-E-BRude Employee

I go to Magenta health care clinic on Rittiman Rd. After my visit I had a question with for the ladies working, one lady in particular was very rude, her name was Maryann. I felt be little by her response. My question was about how to go about applying at the clinic. Maryann responded in such that I took offense about . I walked out embarrassed even though I shouldn't have. Instead of encouraging and guiding me she knocked me down. Thank you for your time.

Dec 23, 2020

HEB Marble Falls — Not wearing masks

Heb Marble Falls does not feel they have any responsibility to enforce shoppers to wear masks. The store...

Nov 24, 2020

H-E-B — Worst HEB store #243 in Texas

San Marcos TX 78666 Store #243 So at 3:30 in the afternoon almost every aisle was being stocked. Most...

Nov 21, 2020

HEB — Felipe carrillo

I over heard this individual speaking to the employees in the Produce section. He belittled his employees and...

Jun 06, 2020

H-E-B — Meat department 4219 marbach rd

I went to marbach location looking for briskets. I was looking for one between 8-10pounds. While going thru...

HEBUnauthorized charges to prepaid card.

Unauthorized charges to my heb prepaid card.
                  My conformation number is [protected]
                  I spoke to a representative today @ 10.30
                  June2nd, 2020.

HEBManagers

The managers at heb very very seldom ever schedule a cashier with 2 days off in a row... The cashiers were given 4 disposable masks weeks ago and that's been the end of providing ppe for these frontline workers. They often do not have hand sanitizer or disinfectant to clean the belts... What is wrong with heb that they treat their employees with so little respect??

Mar 23, 2020

HEB — They said they could not leave a certain item because I said I would't be home. Untrue

First of all, I like a lot of people have been using this service because of the coronavirus, so we depend on...

HEBWhat's the difference, bexar county jail or grocery shopping?

I never thought I would prefer Walmart over HEB but this is over the top. I went to the Guilbeau location a few minutes ago an there was tape all over the concrete walking srtface in front of the store. I was asked to get in line. There was a cop in a swat uniform with a dog next to the line. I couldnt grab a hand basket without wipes shoved towards me. Give me a break. HEB use to be my favorite shopping experience other than Costco. I sincerely hope the other stores are not like this? If so you have lost my business. Oh I had to get in line to leave the store.

Mar 06, 2020

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company — Bakery

03/05/2020 I just wanted to point out something I noticed. While in my favorite HEB store 2121 FM 2920...

Mar 02, 2020

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company — Pharmacy

Me and my husband have worked for HEB and we both know all about customer service, hospitality and doing the...