Having problems with Aldi?

Aldi reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 28, 2007. The latest review Friendly Farms Half and Half was posted on May 4, 2021. The latest complaint one of your managers are stealing from you was resolved on Jan 21, 2019. Aldi has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 136 reviews. Aldi has resolved 19 complaints.

Aldi Customer Service Contacts

1800 991 828 (Ireland)
132 534 (Australia)
+1 630 879 8100 (United States)
+44 800 042 0800 (United Kingdom)
+45 88 803 500 (Denmark)
+36 23 504 680 (Hungary)
+386 18 346 600 (Slovenia)
Eckenbergstraße 16 + 16A
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aldi Customer Service. Initial Aldi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aldi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aldi. Discuss the issues you have had with Aldi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aldi Complaints & Reviews

AldiFriendly Farms Half and Half

It seems like this has been an issue for years reading through the comments. I bought half and half and it had soured within a week even though the expiration date as June 02, 2021, I only used maybe half a cup of it before it went bad. Looking at the reviews it looks like I'll stay away from all friendly farm brands at Aldis next time. I love Aldis, but this will for sure be my final time buying milk or half and half.

AldiCountryside Creamery spreadable butter

[protected]. Best by 7/16/21
    O B265/046-K

Packaging has become much more difficult to open perhaps due to a new design? I thought it might be a "one-off" problem, but now a second container proved difficult as well and required a knife to pop the lid and clear the plastic that was left by the tab. It shouldn't be this hard...For Your Information
    Thanks
    Warren
    I look forward to a future correction

AldiFriendly Farm Chocolate Almond Milk

I bought this items and just opened it today.
      I began to pour it on my cereal when big clumps came out. It's spoiled even though it was unopened until now and has an expiration date of June 2021.
      This was purchased at the Aldi in Janesville, Wisconsin on April 13
      I've never had issues with this location before. I understand things can occur from time to time.

Friendly Farm Chocolate Almond Milk

Apr 12, 2021

Aldi — Everything!!!

Posted hours not adhered to - simply put don't try to shop at a aldi after 6 pm edt anywhere in pennsylvania...

AldiAqua pur frut flavored water

My step daughter came home puking from school after drinking a strawberry flavored water. Then I puked the following night after forgetting to check it then my son got an upset stomach off of a peach one. This water we bought in the new Smyrna beach Florida store. On March 1st 2021. Please get rid of the whole batch you have in this store. I have been sick for several days from a half of a bottle of water.

AldiMobile internet

I am so sick and tired of dealing with your terribly low internet speeds!!!

Right now I am trying to download a file but only getting less than 100kb/s and that is unacceptable!!! 1990's dial up was better that the [censored] you people dish out!!!

Why dont you just stick to selling groceries as you have no [censored]ing idea what your doing when it comes to mobile internet!!!

You brag about using big telco but that is a joke!!!

I should sue you for false advertising!!!

Oh wow!!! Am now getting about 200kb/s... Smfh

AldiFriendly farms unsweetened almond milk

I purchased some almond milk around 2020. I went to use it the end of Dec 2020 and it was lumpy and had mold on the rim of the spout.

The effective date is 2/3/2021 however it went bad long before that date.

Can you help me out? I really didnt have the chance to even have a cup of the almond milk before it went bad. This makes me reconsider buying it in future.

Lisa

Friendly farms unsweetened almond milk

Dec 02, 2020

Aldi — Covid, safety concerns

New store floor plan construction finished around first November Salisbury NC. Shoppers excessive walking...

Nov 11, 2020

Aldi — Racial profiling: in-store security

Algarve Albufeira/Guia etc: The complaint refers to the store at Alcantarilha, Guia and also Boliqueime. I...

Nov 02, 2020

Aldi US — Not giving back change to customers

I have been shopping at Aldi in Salem, New Hampshire for years now, and until recently I have been extremely...

AldiSouthern grove dry roasted peanuts

I've had two containers of Southern Grove Dry Roasted Peanuts (unsalted) lately and they both have a strange smell. I transferred them to another plastic container to see where the smell was coming from and it was definitely from the nuts. They taste OK, but I'm throwing out the rest. They were purchased at Aldis stores in the Pittsburgh area.

AldiNot giving customers change shortage of change

Went shopping 10/10 /20 noticed the cashier explanation to the customer in front of me that he had no change to give her, I noticed that he did .I proceeded to check out and he told me that he had no change. I informed him that I am not leaving the store without it.receipt # 9416/460/159/004/012
                The cashier was Scott this problem has been going on for months and was wondering the amount of change people have not received because of this

Not giving customers change shortage of change

Jul 07, 2020

Aldi — Sundae shoppe strawberry frozen fruit bar

ALDI INCIDENT REPORT 5/31/2020 Consumed a Sundae Shoppe Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bar with a strong pungent...

AldiReturn for papaya

I purchased a papaya and it did not ripen after one week do I took it back. The store manager would not honor the aldi double return of refunding money plus a free replacement. He mentioned due to covid19, he wasn't allowed to do both.
                  Corporate. Is this current policy?

AldiLack of covid 19 adherence in check out lanes

Aldi in Pickerington, Ohio does not have the check out lanes marked per the State of Ohio distance rule. I asked the customer in back of me to step back a little and she was not nice in her response to me. I said to the check out clerk that the lane was not marked and she indicated that they were marked but probably came up due to...

Please have the lanes marked so that negative customer interaction is minimal. I love shopping at Aldi stores but please follow the State guidelines during this Covid 19 pandemic.

Apr 23, 2020

Aldi — Layout

The aisles are too close together, the doors are on the wrong side as in the exit door is on the left and the...

Apr 15, 2020

Aldi — My debit card (my checking account) was charged 100.00 for cash return

I live and frequent the Aldi's in Staunton VA. Today a clerk cleaned the Debit/Credit card machine while...

AldiWent yesterday shopping for seniors hour letting anyone in filthy hardly anyone wearing masks i'm scared what a joke

Went shopping yesterday at the Aldi's in Melrose Park Illinois letting anyone in for seniors filthy people standing next to the cartalking on cell phones what a joke not practicing safety at all not concerned about others at all people stocking the meat counter no masks at all real concern for others first time I've been out of the house in a month if I get sick I'll know where I got it

AldiToo many people in your aldi store whitstable today

Shopping in the Whitstable Store in Kent today was a scary nightmare.
                        The assistant on the door at 8.45am 8th April 2020, was just letting in too many people the store was packed out with customers, making
                        it impossible to keep a distance between customers. After coming out i
                        was quite frightened by the whole experience. I just cannot take that chance
                        anymore, you do not seem to care about your customers safety and the government guide line about keeping distance between people in your stores with the rampant corona virus danger

AldiCrowded shopping. Too many people

Went shopping today to pick up essentials. There was a security guard on the front door, letting people in. When we got into the store it was jam packed. We are all meant to be keeping our distance and there was pallets everywhere and crowds of people in gangs. It is not acceptable. From an angry customer. Jennie Shaw