Having problems with H-E-B?

+1 210 938 8357 (San Antonio, Texas)
+1 800 432 3113 (Outside of San Antonio)
River Annex Compliance Building, 646 S. Flores Street
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

pharmacy

Wife needed a special medication yesterday and it got called in and 5th ey said it would need to be...

careless & aggressive driver.

On 5/16/18 about 0645 driving East bound on highway 225 near Pasadena, Texas an HEB trailer #2417 with Texas plates 0100 898 was driving in a trucks prohibited lane and honking his horn and giving the finger to every car or truck trying to get around him. I also passes him & received the same treatment. Due to a wreck ahead on highway 225 traffic was moving slowly. This driver (white male) was video recording my truck and yelling obscenities & telling me passenger trucks are not allowed in that lane. He screamed I pay taxes in this town & I'll drive where the [censored] I want. I drive a company truck with a tracking device & can prove I did nothing to break the law. Once traffic cleared this driver speed up to 75+ miles per hour in a 65 zone & thus his trailer number and plate where all I could get. I am not real sure this is the type driver HEB wants on the roads.

• Updated by ATCMike · May 16, 2018

This was on 5/16/18 between 0645 and 0700.

• Ji
    Jimmy McCarty Dec 20, 2018

Your Churned in Texas ice cream is really inferior quality compared to the previous Creamy Creations flavors. We really liked and purchased two particular flavors over the past 20 years or so. Buttered Pecan and 1905 Vanilla were the preferred flavors.. The cartons and the contents are drastically changed and no longer taste like the original flavors.Texture and flavors were better than Blue Bell. Old and rancid pecans and lack of good vanilla have lessened the quality of the products. Regretfully, I will have to change to something else. Sincerely JIm McCarty Dripping Springs Texas

product

I want to know what you did tp the tortillas they look like the recipe has changed. When warmed up they get hard like crackers and taste terrible. It took me a long time to find the right tortillas to buy I am picky about many products. I will not buy tortillas at your store anymore until they fix or change whatever they did to these tortillas that were not broken.
P.S. tortillas are yellow not white and fluffy anymore

product

H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company
  • Ru
    Ruthie Hernandez Jun 22, 2018

I have noticed that the receipe is different. I usually buy the HEB Taquitos style, but lately they are stuck together and rubbery. This is the second purchase with the same problem.

construction that can be damage customer property

I went to fill up gas for my car on 5/11/2018 at HEB gas station located on 3501 Clear lake city Blvd Houston...

heb employee

Just went to the Heb and a worker there was walking with gallons of tea and he drop them all over one fell on my side my back is starting to hurt because it of this, he just keep walking left all the tea on the floor he didn't care to ask me if I was ok or that he was sorry to drop the gallon of teas on my side and my foot, I have never been so so un happy or felt so disgusting in a store before he had no manner's so very rude!! I hope someone does something about this employee.

improper handling of hazardous materials

Please review the procedures for disposal of bio-medical waste with your management team at Store 089 at 300...

overcharge

I was overcharged for the Brown Sugar Deli Ham I bought. I was charged for BRS Head Turkey Breast Oven...

cash register receipt

We shop at the HEB on Westheimer at Kirkwood in Houston. When my wife gets home with the groceries I alway...

curbside pickup/customer service

I attempted to make an HEB Curbside Pickup order on 05-07-2018 around 2:00PM, for a pickup time between...

h-e-b brand begging strips

I have bought these regularly for the past 2 years for my sweet little dog, it's the only treat she really likes. The last bag had a large piece of wood in it, with many tiny wood shavings at the bottom of the bag. Of course I didn't find this until the bag was about 3/4 used. I fed my poor dog wood shavings!!! Luckily she doesn't seem to be harmed by the product, but I will never by them again. So disappointing!!

money services

On April 30, 2018 I went in to the Richmond HEB to process my rent payment. The service at the money Services counter was extremely poor! The cashier did not know how to process my e-money order which resulted in the store having to issue me a refund. During the refund process I was told it takes 24 hours for my funds to be placed back in my account due to the fact I paid with a debit card. Now I have received refunds via debit card that were refunded back to my card instantly however HEB is different I guess. Fast forward 24 hours later I had not received a refund. I go back to the Richmond location the cashier by the name of Cheryl proceeds to fabricate that she informed me it would take more than 24 hours for my money to refunded. When I expressed to her that she never informed me that a refund would take DAYS she immediately disregarded the conversation and turned me over to the manager. The manager comes out and doesn't even acknowledge my presence I had to approach her. She still could not give me an answer as to why my money had not been refunded. She goes to the back office for what seemed like forever and comes back insisting it was my fault for agreeing to have my money refunded on a my debit card instead of accepting cash. Both women attempted to double team me yelling and talking over me implying I did not know the difference between a debit and credit transaction. I paid with a debit card but the cashier refunded me as if it was a credit card transaction. I have a masters degree and I have made several purchases with a debit card that have been refunded immediately so I believe I know the difference between the two types of transactions. Both women were rude, hostile, and very disrespectful. It is going on day 3 and I still have not received a refund from HEB. The encounter felt racially motivated and I will NEVER return to ANY HEB location ever again. I will be filing a dispute to receive my funds that were totaled to $1000+ back.

heb diapers

I'm pregnant with my third baby and a single mother.and I'm annoyed that Heb doesn't provide bigger boxes of newborn and size 1 diapers. That's all I use and I can't. I don't want to spend extra money on the name brand when the Heb ones work better. Is there anyway y'all can make bigger boxes of those diapers. Would be greatly appreciate. When on a budget and works I would like to use and buy them

Customer Service at Checkout

Today 04/28/2018 at around 6:30pm I was in the HEB store in Edna Texas and pushing my basket up the variou...

flower shop girl

Hello I just wanted to say that this Heb on commerce and Rosillo has the rudest balloon Lady working there I didn't see her name I believe she wasnt wearing a name tag, I also warned to point out that this Heb is very disorganized they didn't have a great deli at all!! The only person who was very friendly was a lady name Eva not going back there didn't feel comfortable at all!!

poor customer service - unprofessional management

My parents purchased some baby back ribs and the ribs were not packed inside their bags. When they returned...

door greeter

I'm making a complaint about the 4ft short woman dark she wears glasses, she's very rude she never smiles never greets or says thank you or have a great day or anything, makes me wonder why would they put such a horrible greeter in the front if she's not even going to greet you in the first place, wish heb would put some one that would make you feel like your a great customer, been coming here for years and this is the first time I felt like I didn't want to shop in this grocery store,

using coupons

I went to the heb plus on zarzamora/s. w. military on 4/9/18 and was helped by cashier Angelynn A. She was having trouble using 2 coupons for baby formula that was previously printed out from visits before. She then called for a manager. Brandy was the manager on duty and assisted her. She was very argumentative with me when the coupon clearly stated what size of baby formula it could be used on. She ended up honoring the coupon but only after she said "the line is getting long so I'll just give it to you". I felt insulted because in no way was I trying to scam heb, I just wanted to use the coupon for what it was supposed to be used for. It was unnecessary for her to tell me that.

using coupons

H‑E‑B

cranberry turkey salad with pecans

Date of incident: 3/16/2018 and 4/2/2018

Incident: please return to selling the cranberry turkey salad without pecans. Everyone does not eat pecans and pecans are an easy item to add (purchase pecans), but not so easy to remove.

Desirable resolution:sale both turkey salads so customers can have an option, with pecans or without pecans

Thank you. Michelle

customer service

I always go to heb the one off of wurzbach and Ih10 is one I usually go to regularly but I will not be going there anymore.
Yesterday I called in the morning and placed a phone order for some pink roses and they said that the bouquet will be ready by the time I got there in the afternoon. But of course they where not ready I had to do some grocery shopping also for the holiday and my family so I asked the flower department what I should do to pay for it before I came back and I could pay for the flowers and groceries. They told me to take the upc up front with my groceries and pay all together so I did I put the upc in my stack with my coupons I told the check out lady when she first started checking me out. Apperantly she didn't hear me but I thought my flowers where payed for I thought they where on my receipt already. BUT THEY WHERE NOT!!! So when I got the flowers that they still didn't have ready I just picked up some red ones thinking that everything is fine. I was chased outside by two lady's and the security cart came to completely embarrassing me and making me feel like a criminal. I know the law and that what they did was completely against the law. I know in my right I can actually make a case against heb but luckily for HEB I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON. I also told the lady that looked at my receipt and said it wasn't on there. I was going to go back in and pay for them because I ordered them. She also had the nerve to tell me if I was going back in to pay for them like I wasn't going to pay I was just going to take them!!! But by that time I was so disgusted by the way I was treated from the H-E-B employees never have I ever Felt so embarrassed. Thank you HEB for this horrible experience.

yogurt products 2 weeks out of date. cranberry turkey out of date 1 week.

This HEB in Burnet is terrible. Out of date food products. I know we're a small community compared to Austin or San Antonio but we do try to spend our money locally. Now we're driving to Leander or MarbleFalls to do our grocery shopping. Looks like the quality and quality control could be the same at all HEB store. Most weekends the shelves are bare on quite a few aisles.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices