ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Jun 06, 2020

H-E-B — Meat department 4219 marbach rd

I went to marbach location looking for briskets. I was looking for one between 8-10pounds. While going thru...

HEBRude cashier

I went with my two children to heb on marbach rd.in san antonio, tx for groceries at night. During checkout I noticed that I forgot the drinks so I sent my son for the sodas. This was actually his first time there so he did not know where the sodas were located. As he was taking off to get the sodas the cashier then looks at my son and says, "you better hurry up cause I am almost done." my son and I just looked at her expecting her to laugh but we realized she was serious. She then said rudely, "you think i'm playing right?" wow, we just ignored her and I waited for my son to come back with the drinks. As she was done ringing up my groceries, my son arrived with two 3 liter sodas. I could tell the cashier, diana, was very bothered by this and she asked if I still wanted them. I said yes. She then looks at my son again and tells him with an evil look on her face, "you better not ever work at heb or you will be fired for this." my son was extremely embarrassed and hurt. He was at the point of crying. He is 17 and a senior in high school, he plans on going to college so he is not dumb as she suggested. I don't know what her problem was but she should not be working as a cashier if she does not have patience with the customers. We did not say anything back to her out of respect for the rest of the customers but I would like to express my complaints. Her name is diana and she is an older lady that looks very frail. I would like someone to have a talk with her about this situation.

Comment Guidelines