GE Money Bank — Being sued for outrageous fees!
A lot of the same stuff that I see from other people on here has happened to us. It is very good to see that we are not alone, here. They lost a payment right when the zero interest promotion was about to expire. They lost two transfers. They called our house several times a day for months. They have a nasty attorney suing us for the wrong amount that has $1200 in fees on a $1500 original loan. We reported them to the Office of Thrift Supervision, the BBB in several states, the Attorney General of Arkansas, and the Federal Trade Commission. There is some guy in Connecticut who wrote us a letter chock full o lies, named Steve Bailey, that was GE's response to OTS. They stopped sending us statements on purpose and blamed it on the post office. Here's an interesting aside: how did the letter in reference to OTS get to us, if the problem is with the post office? How could it be that seven months of statements could get lost and his sack-o-lies letter gets through? Here's one for the record: they charged a $29 returned check fee for a payment they claim they never got in the first place. We couldn't find anyone who spoke English, either. We have a montage of addresses that includes nine offices in seven different states, where they have shuffled us about. We have proof of all of our allegations against them, and our bank and the automatic clearing house that makes payments for our bank, back us up. The clearinghouse and bank were ripped off, because they made payments to these people several times and the payments were never credited, but they sure did get stolen from the clearinghouse. Our bank was kind enough to take the loss and the blame, not knowing at the time that the company, GE Money Bank is as crooked as the day is long. GE's attorney knows full well that the amount is in dispute but is suing us anyway. We are counter suing, but I really think that we may lose, because of the name GE Money Bank. They are big and we are small. They have laurels and all we have is debt. It seems that they get away with this sort of thing over and over again all over the country and that they are like a giant disease that can't be stopped. If I had known what kind of company it was, I would never have bought the furniture that I bought.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.