Having problems with Barclays Bank?

+44 34 5734 5345 (Personal Banking - within UK)
+44 24 7684 2100 (Personal Banking - outside of UK)
+44 80 0085 1115 (Premier Banking - Existing Customer)
+44 80 0924 7365 (Premier Banking - New Customers)
+44 34 5605 2345 (Business Banking - Existing Customer)
+44 80 0015 4242 (Corporate Banking - within UK)
+44 16 0656 3191 (Corporate Banking - outside of UK)
1 Churchill Place
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - E145HP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Barclays Bank.

Complaints & Reviews

Barclays BankCredit cards

Was booking a hotel room and a Barclay add popped up saying if I applied for there credit card which could be done immediately they would give me $100 off the room, but instead of giving a credit card immediately they gave all sorts of excuses and said they would have to investigate before giving a card. I have a 785 credit score. this was just a way of getting business by fraudulently offering $100.

It is only $100 but I think I will sue. Haven't sued a bank since I retired, but I still remember how to file.

Barclays Bankbank draft

I want to know attached Bank draft is orginal or fake.
    This draft send by Melody Maria cont no is +44-[protected] and take money from me 50, 000.00 for process charge on the account of
    A/C No-[protected]

please Help me.

bank draft

• Tr
        Triana Septiani Sep 30, 2020

Just like me, from the example of proof of transfer it is similar to mine, and he also uses the front number +44

Nov 20, 2019

Barclays Bank — credit card offer bait and switch fraud

Barclay's bank did a classic bait and switch on my mother, then an 85-year-old vulnerable adult with dementia...

Barclays Bankbank draft

I have received information to receive a payment from Barkley's Bank London. The outhentication off the documents seems suspicious and the details seems suspesious. Do your bank del in anything relating too this. No Due Diligence accompanied with the eMail or information validating the authentication off this mail nor attached document. Please take note off this activity and your feedback will be highly appreciated.

bank draft

Dec 03, 2018

Barclays Bank — harassment calls from barclays bank

harrasment calls from barklays bank are coming claiming that theyare calling from delhi police and that...

Mumbai

Aug 23, 2018

Barclays Bank — apple credit card

I applied for a Barclays Apple rewards card to get my daughter a laptop for college. One of the questions wa...

Barclays Bankaccount closed 24%

Account closed without notice after years paying high interest of over 24%. Had some financial issues due to hurricane Irma which I reported to the credit card companies. I've been paying off balance on time after recuperating. Luckily I noticed credit card closed when I went to make an online payment. Good thing it was not an outside transaction that could have caused an embarrassment and possible bad actions taken if this was my only source of payment on a nonrefundable transaction such as dinning out. I can tell you personally, from other people view, closing someone's account in this form would likely cause more delinquency. This card credit is also linked to have my car insurance for automatic payment. Again luckily I noticed in time because then I would have been driving without insurance. The proper way would be to notify card holder before closing account and/or at least send an email or phone call message stating account closed and spare people the embarrassment.

Jan 31, 2018

Barclays Bank — swift transmission

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: BARCLAYS BANK PLC To: benjamin.[protected]@cibc.ca Date: Thu, 25...

Grand Forks

Barclays Bank — current accounts

I have been trying to close my accounts with Barclays Zambia for over a year and have been passed from one...

Barclays Bank Plc. — Unauthorized credit card charges

Hi Team, There are unauthorized deductions from my barclays account of 15 pounds each month starting from...

Barclays Bank — Unethical behaviour

dear sir, this has to do with a lottery on Facebook and I got conned out of money by a man named je...

Frankfort

Barclaycard — Credit card

I recently had my wallet stolen in downtown LA because of this I had to order new cards and get new...

Barclays Mastercard ScamScam on their cards

I closed my Barclays account since they want your information and share it everywhere . BARCLAYS is a SECURITY RISK TO USERS!!! I then received an email months later notifying me that I have a balance? When I try to call they will not help you unless you still have the card number from months ago or GIVE ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to some random company in India. How dare they share my information all over the World without my permission. After giving my info, I lose the call twice. Now I have to call again!?!?! Apparently once they get your info, they hang up and start to see what they can open in you name. How can you resolve an issue with a HORRIBLE COMPANY? BARCLAY CREDIT CARDS ARE A SCAM!!!

Barclays MastercardFees scam and impossible to resolve

So I close my barclay account since they want to ask me all of personal info in the most insecure, they are trying to lose your information!!! After I close the account, I get an email that here is a balance. I call and they cannot find it since I do not remember the card number from months ago. Then they will not pull up the account without it. If you do not have it, they want your ssn#, birthdate, address and so forth. Are you kidding me, you share my info with some india support desk?!?!?!?!? After calling twice they just hang up. They are the worst and are a security risk< not to mention I cannot resolve this, so I guess ue them and waste their time just like they waste mine

Barclaycard Merchant ServicesPrices

I moved from World pay to Barclaycard Merchant Services to save money and my monthly bill has more than doubled! I am putting through the same amount of payments but Barclaycard charge 2 different rates for Visa Debit Cards, Personal cards at 13p per transaction and Company cards at a massive 1.8%. Worldpay just charge 1 rates for all Visa debit cards of 0.262%, so on my worldpay statement there is no way of knowing whether they are personal or company cards and actually when you put them through it doesn't differenciate. I am now paying around £300 per month more than I was!! Please beware and don't switch to Barclaycard...

Barclays Credit CardRefund

veterans & disabled veterans beware barclays credit card they dont care about us and they will not help you dealing with scam company that take your money so vets lets not use there card anymore till they show that us the vets come before scam website lets come together and tell them we will not take it anymore stop using there card pls share it and pass it on thks

Barclay's Ll Bean VisaWon't process refunds

Barclay's LL Bean Visa is a scam. One of their scams is issuing customers new credit cards, with new numbers, and declining to transfer merchandise refunds from the old card to the new card. I have never once had a fraudulent charge on any credit card in 25 years - except the LL Bean Barclay's Visa. They constantly reissue a new card, with a new card number, due to 'fraud, ' they say. This means that LL Bean refunds are not provided to the customer, because they've 'closed' the old card. Meanwhile, LL Bean tells me they 'provided the refund' (to the old card) and feels they are done with the situation. But I don't get the refund, because it is never transferred from one LL Bean Visa Barclay's 'closed' card to the new card, even though it is the identical account. After 2 months of phone calls and emails back and forth w/LL Bean, I finally received a credit owed. And now, the same thing is happening all over again with a different purchase. Once it is straightened out, I will close the LL Bean Barclay's Visa once and for all. I also am going to shop as little as possible at LL Bean in the future. I have loved LL Bean and hate to say goodbye to them. But they continue to do business with Barclay's, an utterly corrupt company (just google search the name) that Bean customers have been complaining about for years. Bean can pretend to be the good guy and customer oriented, but they could put a stop to Barclay's nonsense overnight. But they really don't care. Bean is making money. That's the bottom line. Unseemly.

• De
                      Dennis Pacitto Aug 28, 2014

called my cell phone and told me there was a fraud to my debit card and was going to suspend it. Gave the last four digits

• Ke
                      Ken P Aug 28, 2014

The exact same type of call came in on the same day with the same info. I called the ACTUAL cc # on the back of my card to confirm that there was no fraudulent activity on my card. Definitely a phishing scam! Don;t fall for it!

Barclay Us Air Master CardFraudulent interest rate charges

Barclay Card is unfairly charging a high interest rate to customers with good credit. Their credit evaluations and practices are unfair and predatory. This card that gives US Air miles is not worth the fraudulently high interest rate at 25%. I could go to a lone shark for that rate.

Barclay CardClosing account

I closed my credit card with barclay because I was consolidating my credit and they had a high APR 19.5%, I even tried to talk them to lower the APR but that was a fail. So after paying off my debt, I used the app and after making the payment in full the first time I did not get a confirmation number or email so of course I try to do it again just to make sure it went through and I finally got a confirmation of my payment. Fast forward two business days later, I now had two transactions of $1, 089 taken out of my bank account. After I noticed it I call the number on the back of the card and explain to them there was a mistake and now my closed account is at -$1, 089 meaning they owe me obviously. I ask the customer service lady to reverse the transaction because it's Friday and I'm going on Vacation on Tuesday. No, they don't have the capability of doing that and they are going to have to send me a check which will take 7-10 business days. Meaning I'm not going to have $1, 089 available. After spending sometime furious and upset speaking with the supervisor and everyone else I come to terms with it and say ok ill deal with it when I get back from vacation. Fast forward again 7 days later, I left on Tuesday for vacation and came back on Tuesday to find NO check in my mail. After calling yet again the lady tells me it has been processed on March 28th Friday, then finally processed on April 3rd, then from April 3rd it takes 5-7 business days which means I won't get it for another God Damn Few business days. Don't ever NEVER will do business with Barclay Cards or Banks again. Lost a customer and all my family and friends!

Barclays — Lack of customer service

Worst credit card ever. Barclay's has no concept of customer service. I believe I was discriminated against...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices