Menu
CB Grocery Stores and Market Fry's Food 10675 W Indian School Rd, Avondale, AZ, 85392, US
Fry's Food company logo
Fry's Food
reviews & complaints
Fry's Food company logo

Fry's Food

10675 W Indian School Rd, Avondale, AZ, 85392, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
T
8:48 pm EST

Fry's Food - Cashier and manager Ross Fry’s Indian School and 107th Ave

This is crazy.

At Fry’s I gave the cashier a $20 bill, and I was going to give her more than $1.00 in change, and they can’t accept more than $1.00 in change at the register. I said thank you. I’m sure Albertson's will be happy to take my money. They let you walk away because they can’t take change. I was the only person at that register, for some reason it was slow so it wasn’t like there was a line, doesn’t make sense. On my way out, I told Manager Ross about my experience. He shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t care.

I went to Albertson's 2 and 1/2 miles away. Fry’s is a couple of blocks away.
I asked the cashier at Albertson's to make a pact with me that we are not going to go to Fry’s 😆
I was coming from the bank and had passed Albertson's on Indian School, and I went back.
That’s not all: a couple of days ago at Fry’s this person was kneeling on the floor with all the shrimp bags on the floor and from the floor she was stocking the refrigerator or freezer. I called the Health Department. That’s gross.

Claimed loss: I didn’t lose anything except time. I shopped at Albertsons Fry’s lost me as a customer

Desired outcome: Managers need training to at least be diplomatic not just shrugging his shoulders. When I told Ross I was going to call corporate and tell them he didn’t care. I was a ways away and he said “I care”

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Fry's Food representatives only. If you are affiliated with Fry's Food, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Fry's Food