Menu
CB Grocery Stores and Market Fry's Food 20797 N John Wayne Pkwy, Maricopa, AZ, 85139, US
Fry's Food company logo
Fry's Food
reviews & complaints
Fry's Food company logo

Fry's Food

20797 N John Wayne Pkwy, Maricopa, AZ, 85139, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
C
4:13 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fry's Food - The meat clerk kris at Fry's on John Wayne parkway in Maricopa City...

Monday, November 30. 2023. I was shopping and when I was done went to my car to put away my things. In the car next to me was Kris and Nathan smoke weed in their car with the windows down. I told them the smell is not good for my six-year-old, who was shopping with me. Ask them to roll the windows up and then Kris said go head and complain everyone knows I smoke on my brakes so go head and tell. So I felt tauted and bully by this man. He had punk rock tattoos and blew smoke right into my face and I quote what you're going to try and get me fired during the holidays, good luck. I really felt disrespected by this man. I waited until he was done and went into the store to find out his name and department. Weed legal, I get it. So is drinking. So does Kroger allow drink smoking weed at work on breaks and lunches? I don't think so. This happens in front of my daughter the drug use and the disrespect

Desired outcome: I want a sorry or action something.. Jake Hernandez. [protected]

Read full review of Fry's Food