FedExDelivery person

L Nov 29, 2020 Review updated:

On Saturday, Nov 28, in the afternoon a box was delivered to my home. I had put a sign on the gate to please deliver on the covered porch since I have had issues in the past with your drivers leaving them outside the gate in the pouring rain.
The young lady put it on the ground outside the gate with the sign. When I ran out to her and asked that it be put on the porch. Her reply was "I don't do that [censored]!" I asked her again to bring it on the porch as I am senior citizen and she turned to walk to her truck and put her middle finger over her head.
Is this the service we should expect going forward from Fed Ex? I am quite concerned of your service through the holiday season. If someone doesn't want to work for a delivery service then they should not.
Date: 11/28.2020
Tracking number: 939077867832
Complaint number: 1128421632
You ask the client to please be polite and not to use abusive language. Should we not expect the same respect from your drivers?
Please respond.
Carl DiIorio/Lisa Devlin
[protected]/[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Sn
    SniQersBites Dec 03, 2020

WOW, I don't feel so special now, after reading all these horrible reviews.
    It would seem as though FEDEX is hiring bottom barrel 'anything' type of unqualified people.

My issue is with the driver for my area, here in Morro Bay. He's been overly pushy. Pushed that I go out to lunch with him. To which I declined. I wasn't prepared for the push that came after I declined. Most men would say, "fine" and leave it with that. Nope! This one asked, "why not"?
    If I told the truth, it would be ... he wasn't my type. But being that he delivers a lot of my products, I tried to keep it civil. Men, no offense can become aggressive and badgering when defeated.
    Well, I for told my own outcome here. And it only gets better with time.
    I ended up telling him, that I really don't eat out often. Not because I can't. Just that IF I can make it, I see no reason to pay someone else. Plus, I don't trust many establishments. Cleanliness is a poker for me.
    This man looks like he'd eat just about anything. So cleanliness doesn't seem would bother him.

I also told him, as the above answer didn't seem to swerve him any. That I really didn't have an excuse and that for now, we will leave it open for 'maybe' in the future. To which that 'future' for me will NEVER happen. I hate it when men won't take NO for an answer.
    This man ended up coming back to my door, later this same day. It would seem that the item he dropped earlier, he neglected to scan. Well, the item was NOT in a location he could scan any longer. It went where it was intended within the 1st 30 minutes I received it!
    He went through many pushes at that point, the last was he needed to use the restroom. I didn't feel comfortable allowing him in, but being that he had a few weeks prior carried a small appliance into my home, (he set it inside my door, no further) I felt obligated.
    I felt he was looking for a way to snoop around, to which he did.

After he used the restroom, downstairs I couldn't seem to get him back out the front door!!
    I really felt like I was standing in front of a creeper.
    I don't believe it's proper protocol for a delivery driver of any kind to insist he be permitted inside of a patrons home to use the utilities. EVER! I, have since then been made to regret the decision.
    Since then, EVERY package I've received has been opened!!

Yesterday, was the last straw. Up till now the shippers have taken care of the complaints.
    Well let me say this, when confronted with WHY ARE MY PACKAGES BEING OPENED! SOME EVEN DAMAGED! WEEKS LONG WAIT FOR DELIVERY ON AN ITEM??

I'm given the response of "the sellers have insurance to cover the lost, damaged, and opened items"
    SO it's alright that he open my products, being that the seller will be made to replace them!!! ?

REALLY!
    Unfortunately, both Home Depot and Walmart uses FEDEX to deliver most their products.
    Not every item online is available to be picked up at the store, cause if they could I'd completely quit ordering these things online!

My privacy and right to receive items in a NEW status is being violated!
    Most my boxes are ripped right open. The office chair I ordered had fist holes in both sides.

This is the kind of behaviour I never thought I would receive from my delivery service!
    FEDEX IS NOT THE SAME, REPUTABLE COMPANY IT ONCE WAS!

My next recourse it legal counsel.
    There's theft and vandalism ocurring in at least this location SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA.
    DELIVERIES BEING MADE TO THE NORTH PORTION OF MORRO BAY -