Family Dollar Stores — customer service
Hello, I recently visited this Family Dollar location and the customer service I received was very poor. I was in line and was not able to purchase my items due to the register and credit card machine not working. I asked the two ladies if they are able to use the other cash register due to them having a big line. One of the ladies was very rude and said she was in lunch and could not use it. A good example of an employee should have took in the time out of her lunch to attend the line there was. I got upset and left my items on the counter and walked out. She gave me attitude and told me to have a nice day. I am totally unhappy of the way they handled the situation with the register not working. Could have used the other register and instead they were working on this one register for about 15 minutes while us customers were waiting. Thank you for your time.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service