Eureka ForbesDon't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes

J

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 7 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 20 days one guy came who did not even know to open the machine. He told he would come the very next day and we kept waiting days and weeks. After inquiring with others I came to know that most of the people in our are are getting the same kind of experience and they seldom do the service properly.

If your machine fails they will not turn up. Those who came gave some vague answers and nothing got right. In between I contacted the people who sold the machine to us. They told service is not their division. For the past 2 months We are not able to get filtered water. My friends are telling me that I have done a mistake by selecting this brand.

Will Eureka Forbes be responsible for any health issues arising from this. If they can refund the money and take the machine, we would be greatly happy and can go for another brand.

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands. If they are not able to repair the machine (booster model) they should not sell it. Better they stop marketing it and taking the health of the people into their hands.

• Mi
    MITUL PANDYA Sep 01, 2016

Dear sir

I bought eureka forbes water purifier -NANO RO on 29.1.12 in HOME TOWN at Ahmedabad. From the time of installation it gave trouble and not working.

so after 4 times of calling, but still time unresolved my complaint (no;[protected]) .  Now the not working from the purchase.

so please do needful .
    Thanks

Mitul pandya
    [protected]

• Pa
    Pallab Sen Jul 22, 2016

People in Bangalore South, please be ultra careful to deal with Sales Agent - Basavaraj. Take the cash memo first even though you are paying by cash. I haven't got the invoice even after 3 months of installation. at least 15 calls to the customer care, Basavaraj or complaints in the website...esacalations, nothing helped. I am clueless about what to do next.

Anita123456 Jul 22, 2016

I had purchased a Aquasure Nano RO Water Purifier on [protected].Hardly three months are past and the equipment isn't working / there is no outflow of water. I have lodged a complaint on 1-8-2011 with the call centre. Finally, after repeated calls, i.e., had to make nearly 4 to 5 calls per day, a technician visited on 6-8-2011 and said he would replace the defective part the next day. however, the technician Mr. Naresh, did not turn up at all . He doesnt even answer the calls. frustrated, called up the call center once again they promised /assured it would be taken care of within 24 hours. By the way, that seems to be their standard reply. however, no one has bothered to show up . when contacted again, the call center operative promised to send the technician, the same day before 5'0 clock in the evening . Still, nobody came. This Company is the worst service provider.First of all, they sell defective equipment, and then do not bother . Truly, regret having bought the product. Next step would be to approach the company and ask for the refund failing which, would be forced to go to the Consumer Grievance Forum. Sincere Advice to everybody out there, keep away from Eureka Forbes.

Dear Mr. K.Elangovan,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. We request you to kindly confirm the same.

Should you require any further assistance in the future, please feel free to write in.

• Su
    Sunil Singh Bais Jul 22, 2016

Same complaint was there for me also instead of chaniging the code he has valuntary spoiled the automatic winding of wire system now he is telling to take out the machine to the service centre what is the guarantee of the spare parts which he will replace for the entire macine with bad one? Also either for water purifier or vaccum machine for the replacement of small parts they are asking much more amount and they are compelling us to go for annual maintenance. I am residing in the colony abt 30-35 Kms from the service centre in a colony if the artisan comes for attending anything for 10 -15 residents he is collecting trevelling charges from all the attenders that also double tripple. It is better to know the current prices of all the spare parts and the company should display the prices on the web site so the service centre should not cheat us. we should go to consumer forum instead of repeated complaints. my email ID is [email protected]

• Ar
    Arulanantham.v Jul 22, 2016

We have purchased Aquaguard Total enhancer, a month back with a commitment for life time free service and now we request service center to attend malfunctioning of water purifier and we are begging them to come and attend this since two weeks. he complaint register nuber is [protected] / 30.01.2012. But unfotunately no body has turned up to our home till now and now the equipment is not functioning and we purchase water bottles on daily basis to meet our daily drinking water requirement. We feel very bad about it. Request your prompt response for the same. K.Elangovan, [protected] / land line +[protected], N0.40/6 A, Kandan street, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai. PIN 600 030. Tamil Nadu, India.

• Br
    Breakinusdown Jul 22, 2016

I placed a service request for re-installation of AcquaGuard (water purifier) of Eureka Forbes on 14th of June, 2008. Since then I have more than half-a-dozen calls eliciting identical response on each occassion: We will have someone sent soon. This is the service level for a service request for which Eureka Forbes charges a pretty hefty fee. Having bought the item, custoerms like me are at the mercy of the company as they have monooly on such service requests.

Dear Mr. K.Elangovan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

• Au
    au john Jul 22, 2016

My repeated request to the service center to change the power cable of my vacuum cleaner has gone to deaf ears. If the same is not serviced within a week I have no option but to take it up legally.

This refers to telephonic complaint lodged with service center at kannur kerala.

RameshSrinivasan Jul 22, 2016

Same problem happens to me. I bought an Aquaguard "Reviva" system and a Euroclean WD Vacuum Cleaner in a spam of 1 months gap (in July '06), but haven't received an invoice yet for both of those products. I was give the receipt at the time of purchase. Pathetic company, which does not even issue an invoice to the customer. Cheaters! Bad... Eureka Forbes.

Even after several reminders to the service guys, they haven't taken any action to send me the invoice, nor repair my "Reviva" system fully. The "Reviva" system flushes water continuously even after the tank is completely filled. The automatic shutoff no longer works.

• Vi
    viru s Jul 22, 2016

my self solanki virendra A student of MBA i completed my SIP in EFL in aquaguard department and i believed that there was a problem or fault in service and quality but now a days company provide it best by R&D and by other various actioons

• Pu
    Pushpraj Singh Jul 22, 2016

I had purchased Vacuum cleaner from Eureka Forbes, Allahabad branch in the month of March-07. I kept on asking the sales agent for the invoice but he instead handed me over a receipt. Later when i purchased Aquaguard from the company, I came to know that receipt wasn't enough. Another agent who dealt me this time promised to get back the invoice and took three cheques to finance the water purifier. He said that once i will submit the total amount to company he would return those cheques. Post that I paid him the entire amount next month and got transferred to Agra. Neither I have got my cheques nor invoice. Post that i am calling the centre in Agra to install the aquaguard in my residence. That too hasn't happened till date of writing this note. Lets hope it will be done by tomorrow. Neither has the company manager at Allahabad bothered to return my call...

This company thrives on cheaters and is extremely careless about the marketing practices. Hence request all readers to please be aware of this.

• Ba
    bakkiyaraj Jul 22, 2016

eureka forbes is company which gains money by marketing and service because the market there product with false guarantee and earn money in service, like reviva ro in which they speak to customer that you will have problem free three year but true come after a year service person when we pay 4500 for their service extension period and filter change cost 4000 per year so this company will change their product and marketing persons

• Po
    Poonam Sinha Jul 22, 2016

The strategy of selling Eureka machines is through cheating and misguiding customers. I had purchased a AG - RO machine No. 8024982 (Order no.- 026653)for water purification on 07-05-07. The sales executive Mr. Pyarelal Meena had told us that a lifetime on site warranty scheme is going on and we must grab this opportunity.

We asked, what is life time warranty? He says you need not go for AMC it will be automatically care of; but we must pay for spare parts. We opted for the scheme.

After a great deal of persuasions we got a letter for free after sales service but with a rider that it must be brought to there service centre. We contacted Mr. Pyarelal Meena and he talked in round about manner.

Now the service engineer comes and suggest that we must enter the AMC and blames sales executive Mr. Pyarelal Meena for misguiding us for purchasing the RO system.

Is this not a marketing practice by CHEATING? Please suggest what should I do?

Poonam Sinha
    15f, Sector - 8,
    Jasol Vihar,
    New Delhi - 110 025

• De
    debashis mitra Jul 22, 2016

I had bought a Aquaguard Reviva Smart RO system from Eureka Forbes in Delhi. For the past two weeks I have been trying to get it installed at my house. The following illustrates my experience :

1. The first visit was by a technician who claimed had never set his eyes on this model and had no idea that it existed. He fitted the system but it did not work, whilst it was in perfectly working condition in Delhi

2. The next visit was by a technician who looked at the machine and said he did not know anything about the same.

3. The third visit was by another technician who said that this machine cannot work in Mumbai and that since the water pressure in my apartment was too high, it cannot work in any case. When we told him that a pressure reducer was installed at the aquaguard point, he said that it does not help. He said he will send another person the next day….nobody came.

4. I called up customer service and one cheeky girl told me that what technician no 3 told me was true and that no one in Mumbai would know how to install the system as it is not used here. She said that she would, in any case, send me another technician the very day. [that was Saturday the 23rd June] No one has come so far. She refused to give me a complaint number either. My previous complaint numbers were a] 56719 b] L45672

I have been surviving on bottled water for the past two weeks because of their untrained technicians.

If the product actually does not work in Mumbai, the literature should clearly state this and I would have never wasted my money on it as I knew I was to shift here in two years time.

Scientifically, though, I cannot understand why it should not work if

1. The pressure is adjusted as per the recommended specification, by a plumber who knows how to do this.
    2. Even if the Mumbai water does not have a large number of dissolved salts, the system should still work [at least the bacteria should get killed] I believe the RO system not only extracts dissolved salts but also takes away disease causing bacteria and parasites from the water.

My advice: do not buy their products..their service ends once they sell you the product... their so called technicians are just half trained pipe fitters.

Dear Mr. Raj

We regret if you had to face any inconvenience from Eureka Forbes. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

rajlakshmi Jul 22, 2016

i have purchased a cctv from them and it got repared in three monthes they hav taken it for service still not yet return back i contacted their office they said within two days they wil giv back stand by since the other one wil take time to get repaird still waiting

Dear Mr. Krishna Murthy,

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team. We have made a note of your contact details and will contact you to resolve the issue.

• Al
    Allright Jul 22, 2016

The output of water is minimal and we are forced to buy mineral water of 60 rupees everyday since 14th of May till date. The complaint has been lodged with the customer services and the complain no is [protected]. Everytime upon being asked, the assurance is given that the problem will be sorted out within 24 hrs but its all shameless acts of ignoring the responsibilities towards the consumer. Nobody has turned up at all and Mr Anil who was quite instrumental ( his mobile no [protected] ) is not responding now.

• Vk
    v krishna murthy Jul 22, 2016

My name is v. krishna murthy aged 61 years.I am retired employee. I have been cheated by a sales person that some life time warranty is given to the vaccum cleaner product for only for the last 2 days after which the offer will not be given. Your sales persons are big cheaters. They donot have common sense and behave like stupids and are targeting people who donot needthe product. Just for reaching their targets and promotions they donot follow ethics and behave like cheaters. Just u think aperson who is not having dust allergies and that too senior citizen how will he able to use the product. Please take necessary action regards this. My address is 32-13-26, f-3 prathibha complex, vijayawada -520010. Land number is [protected].

Dear Mr. williamb,

We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

Dear Mr. Williamb,

Thank you for providing your contact details, our service team will contact you soon to resolve the issue.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

• Dw
    D williamb Jul 22, 2016

I have purchased a vacuum Cleaner, from Eureka Forbes Ltd., I was proposed for Rs.10990/- (web site also the same price) but they invoiced only for Rs.9990/-.

I got option for 6 months installment they charged 58%

Where as I was proposed for 27.5%

I need advice on this

• Ap
    APOORVA1367 Jul 22, 2016

i m very fedup from your service center(sai soultion, 135, loknayak appt. sector-9, rohini).i have AMC..But then too they are not providing me good facility and their receptionist(Gitanjali Bhardwaj)doesn't know how to talk to customers...she always talk to us in a very rude manner...i complaint the center to change sobonett s.v. part of my R.O. and after 2 mnths they replaced it wid the old one...i want u to take strick action against this...otherwise i have to go to consumer court...

Dear Mr. Mishra,

Mayank Gupta Jul 22, 2016

I bought an Aqua Guard Gold from Eureka Forbes, Jodhpur, Rajasthan and wanted it installed in Bangalore. Before I bought the Aqua Guard, I was committed the following things and not even one of them is honored:

a) Since I am living in Bangalore, but I bought the Aqua Guard in Jodhpur, they would deliver the machine to bangalore for no additional charges (i.e. apart from the payment I am making at the time of buying it). Once I bought the machine, I was told that I will have to either take the machine with me or will have to pay the courier charges.

b) The first installation of the machine is always free and hence the concerned person would make sure that the machine is installed at my bangalore residence with no additional cost and on time. I have got the machine in bangalore for more than a week now and everyday I have to call the customer service helpline (080-[protected]) and provide the complaint no (PP25/9) and explain the situation to find the status. Everyday, I get the same response. "Sir, our personals are in field right now and we will make sure that the installation is done by 12 o'clock tomorrow morning." Nothing Happens. Again the same process next day!!

c) The so-called team lead in Jodhpur office is Mr Sameer (contact no. [protected]) who sold the machine. He never picks up the calls and never bothers to return them. His behavior is completely unacceptable and I would want to report it to higher ups in the company.

I only suggest that nobody buys any product from Eureka Forbes ever!!

Rajeev Jul 22, 2016

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 10 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the within two days a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Then after nearly 30 days one guy came .

This is the worst Experience I had from any brands.

• Dw
    D williamb Jul 22, 2016

customer ID1008906602
    Address: Shenbaganur, Kodaikanal - 624101

Regards
    WilliamB

Dear Mr. Mishra,

For any further assistance please feel free to write in.

• Ig
    igitmedical Jul 22, 2016

Sir,
    We purchased a Aquaguard Cooloer cum purifier vide bill no 472 dated 31.3.2011 which was installed at Dispensary, IGIT, Sarang, an educational Institute for the Degree and Diploma students.
    It became unserviceable on 15 Jan 2012 and a complaint was lodged at your Branch office at Bhubaneswar on vfide complain No 384 dated 19.01.2012. Subsequently, several complaints were also given telephonically till date.
    But no action has been initiated as on today. This is causing a lot of problem to our students and also in particular to the patients who are coming to the Dispensary.
    Now, since summer is approaching, if it is not repaired on an urgent basis, there will be lot of problems in the month of April and May.

You are kindly requested to take immediate action to either rectify the problem or replace the same machine at the earliest.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

BB Mishra
    Registrar
    IGIT, Sarang
    Mob No - [protected], 9778434074722e3

Dear Dr. Charles,

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. Please provide us your contact details so that we can help resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

• Vr
    V.Ramkumar Jul 22, 2016

I Purchased Eureka Forbes machine at M/s.Balasubramaniam stores, Nanganallur. At the time of installation, starting onwards continuously problems, Amount Rs.12300/=
    1. There is contionusly water flow at the outlet pipe (blue colour) pipe.
    2. Contionusly sound coming from inside the machine.
    3. Your R&D of the this particular machine totally failure.
    4. Eight litre capacity of the machine, overflow of the water.
    5. Continuously water flow of the machine for outlet.
    6. I bought two days before these much of the problem, we have been faced.
    7.If you are replace the machine well and good. Take immediate action.
    Advantage

1. Drinking water is very good quality that is the only advantage.

V.Ramkumar,
    No.17, RajaRatnam Main Road,
    Charu Flat, Ullagaram. Chennai -6000091

Date :15 September, 2008

• Go
    GOLAM MOHAMMED Jul 22, 2016

we prucured one vacuum cleaner, date of purchase 010310, unit serial no.9002632
    order no. [protected], model - ECXFORCE. Maximum 04 to 05 used only. Suction not working. Last seven days representative of Eureka forbes saying that we are sending technician but failed to do so. I am facing great difficulties to clean my house since last week.

• Dr
    Dr.CHARLES Jul 22, 2016

I bought the 'aqua gaurd-Eurekaforbes water purifier' only with a hope of getting the best after sales services. For the last one month it is not taking in water and nor water come out from the outlet. We contacted the customer care people for nearly twenty times ...for nearly a month ( call Euro help line [protected]) and the authorised service centres in Chennai ([protected], [protected]..). We paid Rs.1000/- (one thousand rupees) for one year for service contract ( contract Receipt No:[protected]). Despite my repeated complaints to the call Euro help line and authorised service centres no positive reply is given and there is none to attend the problem. It is really disheartening for us and it is really shameful on the part of the company which claims to be 'your friend for life' to be so negligent towards the voice of the poor customers.
    charles/chennai

Dear Dr. Charles,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Ar
    arti dayani Jul 22, 2016

Theservice record sheet of my product is not being shown to me in spite of my appliance being under continuous AMC. I suspect that an earlier year's filter candle was not given to me as per terms of AMC.

Dear Arti,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us
    Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: [email protected]

Regards

• Ku
    Kuldeep Prasad Yadav Jul 22, 2016

I purchase aquagaurd water purifier from Eureka Forbes Ltd. After two year I purchased two years AMC when I was at Orisa. Two years back I came to Patna and continuos registered complaints by telephone but till dated no one coming for service or filter replacement which must be given by the eureka forbes ltd on FOC.

Kuldeep
    Mobile: [protected]

• Pr
    Preeti Nagpal Jul 22, 2016

I bought Aquasure water filter from Vishal Mega Mart and found a broken candle. We checked it recently and since then we are not able to use it..Checked with the dealer and we are told they don't have any idea whatsoever where we can get the new candles from. Company needs to improve their dealership networks as they don't take the ownership of selling a damaged product.

Dear Mr. Kuldeep,

We have made a note of your contact details and shared the same with our service team. Our service executive in your city fixes an appointment at your convenience and resolve this at the earliest.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Eureka forbes team