Eureka ForbesDon't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes

J

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Bh
    Bhaskar Bose Jul 22, 2016

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard a year back. I had been promised that I will get 3 free services and other facilities which i never got. Now few days back I got a phone call that a man will go to my house for the Aqua Guard service. The man came next day though he was supposed to come on the day I received a call from their office. The man asked for nearly Rs. 450/- as service charge. This incident came as a surprised to me when I reached my home in the evening. The number which the company provides also does not work. Now I am forced to tell all my known person about this thing & ask them not to buy any product from this company.

• Mo
    moumitag Jul 22, 2016

Aquaguard Total sensa inside AMC till 2014 is down for the past 5 days. Customer id [protected]. Various complaint no raised on 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th jan 2013 but no attendance. Complaint no [protected], [protected].

• Su
    Sujata khanna Jul 22, 2016

I purchased a complete security system marketed by eureka forbes from Mr Arun Arora for my new home on 3rd march 2007. for Rs 19800. (My requirement was for two systems, one for my sister in law) so I simply asked him to install the system for her as my home was under construction. I have been chasing him since 3 rd sept 2007, but they ARE NOT INTERESTED TO INSTALL. Mr Arun keeps promising and then disappears. When I call the helpline, I am left helpless as they take my complaint and then nothing happens. This company just wants to meet their sales targets, I am so disgusted and appalled at their service, now I just want a refund and want to say goodbye to them! There is no professionalism and they don't care!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation. We have taken a note of your complaint and the service request no. Our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately.

For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: [email protected]

Regards

JANCY JOHNSON Jul 22, 2016

I had purchased a aquaguard total RO on 14.10.08 and there is leakage in the tap. I put up the complaint on 01.01.09 till date nobody attened the complaint. the tap has to be replaced.
    this is my advice to every body never buy any eurekaforbes products. They are number one cheaters in all means. the sales executives are the number one cheaters and worest in service.

• Ka
    KASHIFA Jul 22, 2016

I purchased on RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes, Vellore, Tamilnadu on 25-04-2011 by paying full cash. the purifier did not filter water with in five days of the installation.
    I lodged a complaint with the company. The service engineer visited and said the catridges are not functioning. he promised to replace the same with in 8 days. but till date and time inspite of several reminders no action has been taken to replace the same. since it is hot summer, i request you to instruct your employee to do the needful immediately.
    NASRULLAH BAIG, 116/74 VA KAREEM ROAD, AMBUR.

• Ip
    ipkrishna Jul 22, 2016

I purchased eureka forbes waterfilter (Reviva - NF) on April 7th 2011.

Person called Manju (ph.No. [protected]) from Indira Nagar Branch came to book the order. He asked me to make the complete payment towards the order (Rs 9990/-) as he said without the advance payment order cannot be processed. Order number [protected]. He said that it would be installed within 2 days. But no one came to install it. I started checking the status of the order from Manju, through their call center (Ph. No. [protected]), Manju's Manger, and their Indira Nagar office, Bangalore. Any day I call, and anyone I call I have the same reply, it would be positively installed within 2 days from now. 2 days are not finished as yet.

I wanted to install the water filter urgently as I have too many guest at my house and I purchase bottled water for drinking purpose. Since installation of this water purifier has been delayed I am purchasing water worth Rs 120/- everyday. Adding this for 6 days, I have already lost Rs 720 due to Eureka Forbes.

Can anything be done about this installation and the loss I am incurring.

I would prefer that they return my money and I will choose some other water filter from other company.

If Eureka Forbes are so bad during the sales, I am frightened that if I call them for service they will take 5 years to come.

Praveen Krishna
    [email protected]
    Ph.No.: +[protected]

Dear Polita,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Dear Polita,

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Dear Polita,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Dear Polita,
    Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Po
    polita Jul 22, 2016

sir, my parents who live in Bagdogra in Dist- Darjeeling had bought a water purifier from a very reputed company like Eureka Forbes which was a compact water purifier, the installation was on 07.10.2011 and they were supposed to get two free servicing, but till date even after repeated calls from my father who is also Sr citizen to the local servicing centre of Siliguri- at the ph no. [protected] no one has bothered to attend to the complaint. I am extremely surprised by the neglecting behaviour of the authorities who show no value for the health of my parents .When the product was being purchased the sales man made such nice promises that they lured us in purchasing their product, but if no step is taken immediately, we will go to the consumer court .This kind of behavior is extremely intolerable from the company.

Sanjeev Gupta Jul 22, 2016

The sales person (Mr Ravi Kant Mishra, Kanpur, U.P.) of Eureka Forbes LTd has cheated us. He had charged more than the MRP of the product and didnt give us the warranty card. Machine is non-working condition since purchased. It was not installed properly.

We had bought it against our old working Eureka Forbes Ltd acaguard ST2000 model. Till date we didnt get the bill, machine buy-back certificate, warranty card, etc.

Now, we have decided to ask the company to return back our working machine and take it away their horrible "e-boiling classic" non-working model.

• As
    Asmore Jun 03, 2016

I have purchased this RO system on 15-April-2007 but till now I have not received the bill for the same inspite of repeated reminders from my end to the customer. Every time they promised but it was useless. I think that the local branch is saving on Service Tax and VAT that they have to pay by not providing the bill. I want to renew the AMC but on top of exorbitant charges of AMC, customer care is asking for executive visiting charges. I now regret buying this system because of the greediness shown here by the company.

• Al
    Alipore Apr 21, 2016

Bought aqua guard magna hd RO+ UV on 10 09 2015 . Not working for couple of days . Have been trying to contact their customer service no for last. Couple of days but no one ever receives the call.
    Customer id no is [protected]

• Lk
    L K Agrawal Jul 22, 2015

I have purchased the RO + UV water purifier but in every three months the filter get chocked & no one ready to attend the complain. We already complained through Customer Care regarding such problem in the name of my father Mr. N L Agrawal but still nothing happen no one has came to attend the problem & no response has came from your side.I will never preffered any one for Eureka Forbes. Its an worst company i have seen in my life while i am the very old customer of this company.

• Ra
    rajani tr Apr 09, 2014

Dear sir/Madam
    1.with due respect and humble submission I beg to statedown the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
    2. I have to complaints to Aquasure(Serviceing office) phone No [protected], My Complaint Registered No- 526 but no response my complaint date is 10 days back.
    3. May i request you to kindly look into the matter.
    I am looking forward to get a positive response from your end.
    Sajeev Kumar ( [protected])
    Thanku

sammy156 Oct 03, 2013

I bought a Water Purifier from a Eureka Forbes saleman : Satish Gupta, ph: [protected] who made false promises about innovative features of the machine and manged to trick me into the deal. The machine had a fault and this guy was missing for 2 days and always rejected our calls. I called a police official and asked him to help me trace him and only after that he answered my fone. Then too he had the guts to deny what all he had promised and also said 'bravely' that " Jo karna hai kar lo chahe police mein chale jao" I contacted his manager Naresh Kumar, ph: [protected], who assured me falsely that he will 'look into the matter' but did do anything as expected. I m surprised how senior n juniors of this company are jointly tricking customers and are so fearless and dare to misbehave with the customer. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND BUY SOME LOCAL PURIFIER.

• eureka forbes Nov 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Rout,

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us
    Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: [email protected]

Maheswar Rout Nov 19, 2012

We are a college group. 4 Acqua guards were purchased and is now maintained in the college boys hostel at IIIT-Gothapatana.The water in all the acquaguard are not cooling in the acquaguard. All are under grantee period.
    Last service made was on 10.5.12.
    Request for servicing of the 4 Acquaguards at IIIT College Hostel.

Maheswar Rout.
    Superintendent,
    IIIT-Hostels, Bhubaneswar Ph No.[protected] / [protected]

• eureka forbes Oct 16, 2012

Dear Mr. Nagendra,

It’s been a long while since we haven’t heard from you. We would be glad to have a feedback from you about us. It would help us serve you better. If your complaint hasn’t been resolved yet then kindly click on the following link and our service team will get back to you.

• eureka forbes Sep 20, 2012

Dear Mr Nagendra,

We have not heard from you for quite long now. Kindly conform your status so that we can mark the issue as closed from our end.

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required at [email protected]

Eureka Forbes team

• eureka forbes Sep 11, 2012

Dear Mr. Nagendra,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and we also request you to kindly provide us with your contact details so that we can contact you at the earliest to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

Eureka Forbes team.

• Dn
    D. Nagendra Sep 10, 2012

Sir,
    We have lodged a complaint regarding the service to the Water Purifier last Thursday 6/9/2012. On Friday he came & checked it & said that the purifier filter has damaged. He said that he will bring new one & install on Saturday. But he has not yet came till date.Customer care is not responding for our calls.

• eureka forbes Jul 30, 2012

Dear Mr. T.K Mukherjee,

We have made a note of your complaint and your contact details. Our service team will contact you soon and fix an appointment to resolve your issue, at the earliest.

• Tk
    t k mukherjee Jul 30, 2012

I have a classic aquaguard water filter.I informed over phone to the service centre, Bangalore ([protected]) to attend the job with change of carbon, filter element and iron filter.The incharge gave me another no of one Mr Raju to be contacted.He, Mr Raju assured to come in the next day with said materials .In the next day your office phoned me to my no [protected] and assured to come in the next day..But as per your prevailing culture the service man did not attend the job and by this time 15 days have already been passed..Now my question is that are you only interested in selling the equipments?Then who is responsible for service?Is it not an obligation on your part?Please give your comments immeadetely
    .I also want to remind you that when, I was transferred from Kolkata to Bangalore, we did not get any help from your end inrespect of installation of the said unit inspite of, repeated request from my end.If you think you can prosper by ignoring services then you are living in a foolish paradise.If I do not get required assistance from your end then I would have no option other than to write to one of your Board of Directors.
    t k mukherjee
    [email protected]
    [protected], [protected]

• eureka forbes Jun 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Satish Korde,

We value your association with us and would like to serve you in a better way.

Please provide us with your contact details so that we can arrange a service for your unit on urgent basis.

Satish Shankar Korde Jun 24, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED WATER FILTER CUM PURIFIER ( MODEL NAME: AG COMPACT) IN MAY 2011. I HAVE BEEN TOLD AT THE TIME OF SALE PROCESS THAT TWO (2) FREE SERVICES WILL BE PROVI8DED WITHIN A YEAR OF PRODUCT PURCHASE. THE SERVICES PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY. NOW SIX MONTHS ARE COMPLED AFTER 2ND ROUND OF SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT NEEDS MAINTAINCE URGENTLY. KINDLY DEPUTE YOUR SERVICEBOY AT MY ADDRESS. I AM READY TO PAY AMC..
    THANKING YOU, YOURS
    Satish Korde
    25/06/2012

• eureka forbes May 13, 2012

Dear Mr. Jayesh Vyas,

JAYESH VYAS INDORE May 09, 2012

I have the problem in Eureka Ro system. They checked TDS level of my home i.e 560 TDS & suggested me the machine which is will minimize 90% of the water level means the water level will be approx 60 TDS. now since last 5 month the water level has gone below 25 TDS & which is much harmful to the body . Many times i complaint to the authority to solve the issue but no progress in the case so now i am planning to Sue the company so please help me or update me in the concern case.
    Jayesh Vyas ([protected]) Email id :[email protected]

• eureka forbes Jan 05, 2012

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

• eureka forbes Dec 06, 2011

Dear Mr. Roy,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been attended and resolved. In future if you need any assistance, please feel free to write in.

• eureka forbes Nov 30, 2011

Dear Soumen,

Please feel free to write in for any assistance required.

Eureka Forbes team

• eureka forbes Nov 11, 2011

Dear Soumen Roy,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your contact details and shared the same with our service team. Our service executive in your city fixes an appointment at your convenience and resolve this at the earliest.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Regards

• So
    soumen roy Nov 07, 2011

i by a AQUAGUARD TOTAL SENSA WATER PURIFIER FROM ASANSOL (WEST BANGLE ) salesman. on 17.11.2009 by Rs. 17900/-.after some time it stop working, will calling the service man come and fix the problem,
    but after some time it hapend again till date i am facing the problem, now the service man is not coming, after many complane the service man doesn't come so the filter still out of order .
    i also like to in form you that i have service contract of Rs 3975/- on 28.04.2011 by you authorized person Mr JUSBIR SINGH

how i just want to know that am i fooled by a company like EUREKA FORBES

regards

soumen roy
    g.t.road(east) ushagram, asansol, burdwan, west bangle, India pin 713303

Phone -[protected], [protected],

• Ha
    Haridas Olenchery Oct 29, 2011

Eureka Forbes Ltd. makes service contract with the customers charging sizable amounts. But when it comes to replacement of core parts like motor, they just vanish. Their code of conduct declares:
    Promises: Verbal and Written. The representative will offer those promises which are fair and can be fulfilled within the company's policies. The representative shall give accurate and understandable answers to all questions from the customers regarding the product, price or any other matter related to the product or services.

Commitment: The representative will offer those commitments which can be honoured within the company's policy and within the time frame given by the company.

The representative will honour the commitment within the time frame given by the company regarding:
    Advances to be converted into sales
    Delivery of the products
    Installation of the products, if required
    Deputation of representative
    Within Warranty, Out of Warranty
    Within Contract, Out of Contract
    Need based Services.
    In my experience, their commitments are only on paper. They can thrive only in a country like India where they can escape with any sort of misrepresentation.

• eureka forbes Oct 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Sanjay Sadhu,

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. Please provide us your contact details so that we can help resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

• eureka forbes Oct 13, 2011