Having problems with Cuisinart?

Cuisinart Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 726 0190 (Customer Service)
150 Milford Road
East Windsor, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cuisinart Customer Service. Initial Cuisinart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cuisinart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cuisinart. Discuss the issues you have had with Cuisinart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cuisinart Complaints & Reviews

CuisinartFood Processor not working

I have spent hours on the phone and have parts sent to me several times and found out today they purposely sent me the wrong bowl for my food processor because the one they want me to have has been out of stock for a long time. They sent it knowing it was not going to work just to get me off of the phone. They have a high volume for this and wanted me to look on the web site each day to see if it is in stock again and then call them back. I refused and wanted to talk to a supervisor. There should be a recall if there is a high volume for this part not working. They would not let me talk to a supervisor and have decided they will send me the part once it is in stock again, maybe months from now. I wanted a replacement food processor and they will not send me one. I asked 3 times to talk to a supervisor and they refused. I have an expensive food processor that has never worked. I had to borrow one for my holiday baking from someone. Their customer service is horrible and their food processor is junk. The first time I called today I got disconnected and had to go through all the call queue again to talk to someone else. I was muted numerous times and made to wait while she talked to the supervisor. Meanwhile I am wondering if I got disconnected again or what. The pusher does not reach the button on the base to allow it to run. I know the problem but cannot get anyone to help me. Either the bowl with the pusher enclosed is defective or the base has the button out of alignment.

CuisinartPRC-12

Why would you build a quality percolator using quality product except for the retainer nut holding pot to base. The nut has eroded approximately one third of total area. Two thirds of remainder dies not hold well enough to keep from leaking. You must have saved a few cents on that inferior nut. One cheap part ruins a quality product.

David W Lockard
    1102 East 133rd St
    Grandview, MO. 64030

CuisinartCuisinart® Grind Central Coffee Grinder

I bought a coffee grinder for my daughter on 1/4/20 from Target. The cost was $29.99 plus tax.
      I have the same coffee grinder and really like it. So I know the way it is supposed to work.
      My daughter's coffee grinder spews coffee grounds all over the place. She has to place a plastic lid on top and start the coffee grinder with a toothpick in the start hole. This is very messy. And I am embarrassed I gave her a gift that is ineffective.
      Please send me a coupon to purchase a new one or reimbursement of the purchase cost.

CuisinartCuisinart Coffee Pot

I purchased a Cusinart Coffee Pot when I had replaced all appliances in my kitchen about 2 years ago. Yesterday, 2/13, the base of the unit started to leak. I used the progammable function as my husband is awake early for his job. He woke to find coffee all over the counter.

I am so dissatisfied with this product. After such a short time, the product malfunctioned and I had to immediately go out to buy a new coffee pot.
        I am requesting a refund for my misfortune.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Janet Seltzer,
        [protected]@outlook.com

Jan 16, 2020

Cuisinart — customer service

Purchased a set of Cuisinart non-stick hard anodized cookware on Dec 9, 2019 from a big box store and...

Nov 27, 2019

Cuisinart — french classic tri ply stainless cookware

I purchased this product online through Kohl's, model fct-13. I received it on Nov. 17. Right out of the...

Nov 25, 2019

Cuisinart — cuisinart belgian waffle maker stainless steel waf-f10

I bought this waffle maker in 12/22/2018 at Kohl's and was used about 5 times. I was using this waffle...

Cuisinartautomatic breadmaker cbk-100 series

Bought breadmaker. Couple months later, seal around paddle starts leaking, so icky flour/water drips down and and burns in bottom of machine.

Emailed Cuisinart on 9/20/19. Heard back 5 days later with request for more info (which I'd already provided, but whatever). Provided the info, including my mailing address. Never heard back again. Emailed on 10/2, 10/7, 10/17, and today, 11/4, trying to get some kind of update or response.

Tried calling the phone customer service but was told there was 20+minute wait.

Terrible customer service, along with faulty product, means I'll never give them my $ again.

Cuisinartthis is a complaint I filed about a month ago.

this is about a saute pan with cover model #633-24h i filed . the non stick coated is chipping away. i have not used pan that much. you emailed me back and told me that you would have a rep check it and will contact be back. the contact was to be within 24 hours. i see what kind of company you are. i used to like your product. i also have several products you make. my brother also has a coffee maker he bought which turned out to be a piece of crab and went back to a mr. coffee. i will never tell anybody about your product again and also never buy and other product from cuisinart again. you can take your china junk and shove it and you know where. i'm glad to know that we have someone who stands up to china. TRUMP 2020!!!. thanks for nothing

Cuisinartvertical waffle maker vwm-200pc1

Only used this product around half a dozen times, today the "waffle ready" light and alarm failed to come on while cooking a waffle and it burned one side of the waffle so badly it filled the house with smoke. I tried it again and just removed the waffle after five minutes to see if the alarm had just failed, the waffle was raw on one side and burnt badly on the other. I see that there is a recall on one version of this product but it doesn't list my model number.

Cuisinartair fry toaster oven toa-60

The plastic knob for the 'toast' setting broke internally, and will no longer turn the dial. I emailed the Cuisinart customer service site to ask how to get a replacement part. They said I'd have to buy a whole new toaster oven! List price, $199.00.
                I told them that I would, indeed, buy a new toaster oven, and it certainly was NOT going to be Cuisinart.

Cuisinartcuisinart ss-15bks coffee center maker

Worked wonderfully until yesterday. Tried to find a fuse button but to no avail! Want this one replaced. Bought on 11/30/2018 and shipped on 12/1/2018.
                  It just stopped making hot water and nolights will come on. And yes I checked my GFI outlet with other appliances. Even tried to the coffee maker in other outlets, and nothing, stilldead as a door nail.

CuisinartElectric salt and pepper grinder

The grinder broke into pieces. The plastic piece holding the mechanism for the pepper broke in the middle of me grinding pepper resulting in the grinder part and plastic pieces to fall into my food along with a hundred peppercorns that I had to hand pick out of my dish - that was not fun...I've emailed Cuisinart customers service, but I have t heard back yet (it's been 4 days so far)

Electric salt and pepper grinder

Cuisinartdgb-900 series burr grinder coffee maker

I purchased my coffee maker in May, 2016. After only a few months it stopped working. In August of 2016 and I had to submit a request and received a new one in October of that same year. Now, less than 3 years old, it too has stopped working. Jada, the service representative I spoke with, told me the replacement maker did not fall under a standard 3 year warranty and they will not cover it. That's a bit disconcerting since the warranty states they will be free of defects from the original date of purchase which should be the date Cuisinart actually sent me a new coffee maker. The customer service representative then had the audacity to offer me 25% off to purchase again. This is my third Cuisinart and they don't stand behind their products so why would I ever purchase another!

Apr 25, 2019

Cuisinart — mcp194-20

I have been in contact by phone and email for a month and get no results. I was going to brighten the pan...

Cuisinart4 cup mini prep plus

I was surprised to see, in the bottom of the blade unit, where the unit sits onto the machine, there is a hole (for secure attachment of the blade unit) where food/grime accumulates and does not get clean during the washing process.
                        I have 2 machines. Both units have the same issue. The hole must be cleaned using toothpick with cleansing powder.
                        Design of machine blade [portion of unit] is flawed or cleaning tool must be designed and enclosed with machine. Bacteria accumulation is obvious and will be transmitted from food to next food processed.
                        Please see photos. The one with whitest photos is after cleaning.Last photo is of the 2 blade units.
                        This is pretty creepy and disgusting when considering making baby food with this product, but even daily meals is not appetizing.
                        Can such a cleaning tool be designed and fabricated soon? Is one available?

Cuisinartcuisinart 5.5 sauce pan and cover

I have sent a complaint on a defective product to the customer service department ([protected]@cuisinart.com). Their recorded phone interecept message states that all calls will be answered within 24 hours. My first email was ten days ago. I sent a follow-up email five days ago. They have never even had the courtesy to answer. I am at my wits end and I'm unsure of how to proceed. Terrible customer service. The problem is that the sauce pan is warped and will not sit securely on the range top. When touched it rocks, which means that the bottom isn't flat. Unfortunately that effects cooking, distributing heat unevenly in the pan. My wife is a chef-quality cook, and the pan has not been abused in any way. Cuisinart needs to replace it. Michael Robinson, [protected]@digis.net, [protected] Incidentally, I just called them and they told me that responses on cookware typically take 10-15 days, so my question is answered. Cuisinart should make commitments they can't keep.

Cuisinartfryer 1l

Hello
                            I recently purchased and began using your fryer. It does a good job and is a good size. You have to know that you are opening yourselves up for legal action with the design. Please kindly consider my recommendations for design change:

GRABBING THE LID:
                            - the design is dangerous in that it is easy to mistake the lip for draining the oil as the lift for the lid. Of course, you find out immediately that it is not, and that it is very very hot (burn injury #1). This lip should be labeled as HOT. Whereas the actual lift for the lid should be labeled as LIFT.

THE LID
                            - the hinge is a faulty design, and half of the time when I simply try to raise the lid, it becomes unhinged, causing me to fumble to secure it while dangerously hot steam and oil are taking the opportunty to burn my fingers & hand (burn injury #2).
                            Since you are recommending that the lid be used, I suggest you design so that the lid slide off to one side with a removable end cap, rather than have the possibility of becoming unhinged.

CLEANING
                            - it is almost impossible to clean the underside of the lid with all of the reinforcing nooks & crannies. If this structure is needed to reinforce a flimsly lid, then this supporting framework should be covered to make the underside smooth. Would make it so much easier to clean, so that customers could enjoy a sanitary experience the next time.

I ask for your reply to some needed changes & my suggestions. Seriously trying to keep customers from being burned since it is so easy.
                            Appreciate it.

MR. JOSEPH HORN
                            37 BLACK OAK DR
                            LANCASTER PA 17602

• Updated by Joe Horn · Mar 19, 2019

waiting for reply

Cuisinartlack of communication with customer

I received a cuisinart pan for Christmas. I am trying to find out whether my photos for the warranty were received. Your phone line is impossible to get through to. I sent an email, no reply. That was about 5 days ago.
                              I am trying the Gethuman, but have been waiting 20 min. I was told that it would be 6 min.

Joanne McColgan. [protected]@gmail.com

Cuisinartcuisinart dcc-3400 perfectemp coffee maker.

Very nice product except the thermal carafe does not pour properly. When you get down to the last two cups, you have to angle the carafe so much that coffee spills out beyond the cup and on to the countertop. This also applies to filling the unit with new water. Not only is a high angle required to empty most of the water, the top lid prevents the carafe from finishing the pour.I am assuming that they have a replacement being that no one would be satisfied with this terrible design.