Eureka 5902Warranty is a RIP-OFF

S

I purchased a $200 vaccuum, once it stopped working I tried to get it fixed or replaced. The warranty company (WCPS of Florida, Inc.) said they would not fix it but replace it. Of course they (without our agreement or consent) have chosen to replaced it with a much cheaper vaccuum. I have been fighting for well over a month to get my vaccuum fixed or at least replaced with a similar type. This warranty compnay refuses to work with me. They have taken my money and have given nothing back in return.