Eureka 5902 — Warranty is a RIP-OFF
I purchased a $200 vaccuum, once it stopped working I tried to get it fixed or replaced. The warranty company (WCPS of Florida, Inc.) said they would not fix it but replace it. Of course they (without our agreement or consent) have chosen to replaced it with a much cheaper vaccuum. I have been fighting for well over a month to get my vaccuum fixed or at least replaced with a similar type. This warranty compnay refuses to work with me. They have taken my money and have given nothing back in return.
More Eureka 5902 Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes!
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC!
- Eureka Forbes - UAE
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service
- EUREKA FORBES Aquaguard (Celebration Nova) - no after sales service
- Eureka Forbes Vaccum Cleaner - want a corner cleaning attatchment
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - complaint against eureka forbes, ref no. 0099067010 dt 05/04/2017
- eureka forbs/sensa total with blue g - a stagnent water inview glass&storege water tank lid was not poperly closed
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - water purifier