[Resolved] Etihad Airwaystheft at abu dhabi airport by airport authority/ professionals

Dear Team,

I was traveling from Abu Dhabi to Delhi on 18 July 2019 (details - boarding pass as attached).

I have bought a new gold ring for my wife from AbuDhabi and kept it in my check-in luggage bag. This luggage bag was submitted for check-in and when I opened it, at Delhi Airport the gold ring with its box, was not there and it was actually stolen.

I am working at ADNOC in Abu Dhabi and has always used Etihad as my first choice of travel but with this unethical/ unprofessional attitude of the airlines, I must say that it will change my thoughts now.

Please check and get the ring back to me.

My current cell phone in India is +91 [protected] (mail id - aadi. [protected]@gmail.com).

I am waiting for a positive hope.

Regards
Aditya Garg

Etihad Airways

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jul 28, 2019

Dear Aditya,

Please email [protected]@etihad.ae within 7 days of arrival to submit your Baggage Claim. Our Baggage Team will investigate this further and reply back to you via email.

Thank you. *Rose

Ad
Jul 22, 2019

Comments

• Al
      Jul 22, 2019

Free Job Alert 2019, WBSSC Group D Results 2018 | West Bengal SSC Group C & D Merit List, Cut Off For latest and daily government jobs in departments like Railways, Indian Army, Navy, Airforce, and Others candidates can check them on our site APEPDCL Asst Engineer Recruitment 2019 | 15 Vacancies of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd Job as we update our site Often. People who are in the hunt for government jobs then you are in right place. In this page, we update the Government jobs Free Job Alert. Candidates who are in search for TCS NextStep Login Page For Freshers | NextStep TCS Careers Registration Process – Apply Now which are frequently released by the State Government and central government of India can check them here for free of cost. On our site, we gather day to day Notifications and we update them all here on this page. Contenders who want to get into Government sectors can check them and can apply for them before the last Date www.psc.cg.gov.in | Chhattisgarh PSC | Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Previous Papers
    We also suggest candidates check the official Notifications before applying for the Openings to avoid any further complications. Job Searchers who want Free Job Alert of government Openings can bookmark this page for last information so that candidate won’t miss out any notification TN TRB Recruitment 2019 | 814 Computer Instructors Grade I Posts | Apply Online . As the competition is high candidates had to concentrate well during the Preparation. It will be wise to keep an open tab for all the Sarkari Naukri so candidates will not end up with disappointment.