[Resolved] Etihad Airways — theft at abu dhabi airport by airport authority/ professionals
I was traveling from Abu Dhabi to Delhi on 18 July 2019 (details - boarding pass as attached).
I have bought a new gold ring for my wife from AbuDhabi and kept it in my check-in luggage bag. This luggage bag was submitted for check-in and when I opened it, at Delhi Airport the gold ring with its box, was not there and it was actually stolen.
I am working at ADNOC in Abu Dhabi and has always used Etihad as my first choice of travel but with this unethical/ unprofessional attitude of the airlines, I must say that it will change my thoughts now.
Please check and get the ring back to me.
My current cell phone in India is +91 [protected] (mail id - aadi. [protected]@gmail.com).
I am waiting for a positive hope.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jul 28, 2019
Please email [protected]@etihad.ae within 7 days of arrival to submit your Baggage Claim. Our Baggage Team will investigate this further and reply back to you via email.
Thank you. *Rose
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage