Etihad Airwaysmissing baggage

S

Hello,

I travelled via etihad airways from abu dhabi international airport to bangalore yesterday, and I have lost my baggage which I have been trying to find out through baggage service agents who are so highly irresponsible, and they have zero common sense in giving proper answer to the questions that I asked them for.

My name is sowmya ramachandra mathilakath, passport number : m6376591
Flight number : ey236/05jan
Email address :[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile number : [protected]

I have my brother's wedding to attend which is happening tomorrow and you guys are go on bluffing that it will reach in one hour two hour and so on.

I have had a bad experience with etihad and I don't really leave this here without any compensation.

I deserve to be treated well, I don't have to pay for someone else's blunder, what if I had missed the flight, you guys would not have allowed me to travel again using same ticket isnt it???

Thanks for the mess.

Regards
Sowmya ramachandra mathilakath

missing baggage
missing baggage

RESOLVED

• Etihad Airways's response · Jan 12, 2017

Dear Sowmya,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. Can you please advise if you have received the baggage as yet? We would certainly like to investigate for you this experience, to do so please send this over to our team; [email protected] once received they will contact you with an update *Gill