[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysgcs employer gate 41 jed north t

A Sep 28, 2019

I am the passenger with ID information bellow this complain, I am seriously writing this complain that I am passenger who has received verbal abuse / Ignoring answering me a question about the flight. This happened to me from one of the three GCS employers was on Gate 41 at King abdulaziz airport ( North terminal ) time : around 4:32 am on Sunday September 29th. According to cameras of the gate more details can be found of screaming to rode the bus which has not space. I informed the supervisor at the same time and no action has been taken. This alsi has been reported to Mr. Jameel Hindi, Etihad employer, before riding the airplane stairs.

This is to reported to Etihad complaints administration to more investigation about the GCS employer who deals in very bad way to me. Please contact me ASAP.

Seat No 16 G
Name of the passenger: Abdulaziz Alghamdi
Flight No. EY314 JED to AUH
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Mobile: +[protected]
Name of the employer : not detected

Etihad Airways

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 02, 2019

Dear Abdulaziz,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Guest Relations Team will be getting in touch with you directly via email.

Thank you. *Rose