[Resolved] Etihad Airways — gcs employer gate 41 jed north t
I am the passenger with ID information bellow this complain, I am seriously writing this complain that I am passenger who has received verbal abuse / Ignoring answering me a question about the flight. This happened to me from one of the three GCS employers was on Gate 41 at King abdulaziz airport ( North terminal ) time : around 4:32 am on Sunday September 29th. According to cameras of the gate more details can be found of screaming to rode the bus which has not space. I informed the supervisor at the same time and no action has been taken. This alsi has been reported to Mr. Jameel Hindi, Etihad employer, before riding the airplane stairs.
This is to reported to Etihad complaints administration to more investigation about the GCS employer who deals in very bad way to me. Please contact me ASAP.
Seat No 16 G
Name of the passenger: Abdulaziz Alghamdi
Flight No. EY314 JED to AUH
Name of the employer : not detected
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 02, 2019
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Guest Relations Team will be getting in touch with you directly via email.
Thank you. *Rose
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage