Menu
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews & complaints

www.enterprise.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 932 Reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints Summary

721 Resolved
200 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Claimed
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Newest Enterprise Rent-A-Car reviews & complaints

A
6:02 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car A key scratch on the car while the car was parked at the enterprise rental car lot.

On the day I returned my rental car. I accessed the 3 times. 1) To get into the car and drive it a short distance to unload what I had left in the trunk. 2) to get back into the car after I had unloaded the car. 3) to get back into the car right after refueling the car at a gas station (1200 Fair Oaks) right before driving it to the rental car location at 1060 S. Fair Oaks. All three entries within a 30 minute timeframe from 12:00pm - 12:30pm. With all three entries I did not see key scratch, that ran from the middle of the driver side door to the gas gasket.

At the Enterprise lot, I waited inside the building to return the car, I handed the key to the service staff and waited (still inside) while the service staff inspected the car. The agent came back in and told me there was a long key scratch on the drivers said. I could not believe and went out to look. Sure enough there was a white scratch on a red Toyota Corolla that started at the driver car handle all the way to the gasket.

I could not believe my eyes. There is no way that I could not have seen the scratch. Ok, maybe with entries, #1 and #2, but # 3 where I had refueled the car right before driving to the rental lot?! A white scratch that is right below the gasket?!

I asked to see the CCTV while the car was parked outside. None of the employees had the password. The Assistant Branch Manager told me it would be a week before they would have access.

In the meantime, regardless of whether the scratch happened while it was parked at the rental lot or not, I was charged the $500 deductible. Presumably, the rest would be billed to my insurance.

I can't shake the feeling that I'm being scammed.

Desired outcome: I want a refund and I want this incident investigated. How can I or anyone else rent a car in the future if the business if running a scam?

O
2:00 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental availability/reservation preservation

We reserved a rental back in early March for an SUV. The reservation was set and secure (and paid for) online. My husband went to go pick up our reservation and the vehicle that we reserved was not available and we were offered a pick up truck as a replacement. Our personal vehicle is down, so we took the pick up truck. A week ago, I called to 7 different locations to see if we can reclaim our original reservation to have an SUV. We have a large family and the pick up truck is too small. I made a call to the regional office to inquire about vehicles and were we can exchange at without having to drive from location to location on the off chance there was one available. We received a call the next day from the original location that we rented from because an SUV "suddenly" became available. We reserved for a week, and were told that we had to come back on Friday to set a new reservation contract. We agreed that we would with no issue. Friday was Good Friday, so we were unable to make it there, but over the phone we were told that it's no problem, we can extend for another day, bring it Saturday and renew the contract then. Saturday rolls around, and every location is closed because it's the holiday weekend. My husband goes back to renew the contract today, and before they even told him that no vehicles available at all, at any location, they set the vehicle that we rented back into rotation and assigned it to another reservation. So my husband has been sitting there, waiting, with no ETA on resolution because they messed up our reservation once again. There's no accountability by anyone until someone beyond their locations get involved. Then things suddenly happen.

Update by Odlum
Apr 11, 2023 4:47 pm EDT

In addition to this, by 5:30, the GM had not arrived yet, so my husband was told to drive to the GM (2 hours away) to Gainesville, to have the reservation released, so that it could be fixed. My husband didn't get home until 11:30 last night.

L
11:44 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Toll charges

I rented a Class 1 vehicle from Enterprise for several days. During that time I used my personal EZpass transponder which was attached to the vehicle windshield with velcro for the entire duration of the trip. Shortly after I returned the car and the trip was closed out, I received an email stating that I was charged (on my credit card) for 2 unpaid tolls. I looked up those dates on my EZpass account and found the following:

Toll 1 had clearly been paid via my account. That was straightforward. Any charges to that instance were an error.

Toll 2 was charged as follows:

Date: 3/23/2023

Time: 5:35:44 PM

Location: Interstate 95 -- D95

Vehicle CLASS: 2 (A class 2 vehicle is a truck, trailer, etc.)

Charge: $4.00

My EZpass payments show:

Date: 3/23/2023

Time: 17:35:43 [5:35:43PM]

Location: Delaware Toll - Newark Plaza (I-95)

Vehicle Class: I rented a Class 1 vehicle (sedan)

Charge: $4.00

It's clear that the camera calibration is off by 1 second, but that payment was made via my own EZpass account.

I believe that the accumulation of small amounts to consumers is questionable and could possibly amount to fraudulent processes and procedures. These minor charges could potentially add up to major amounts of money for either Enterprise or the Highway Toll Association LLC because consumers are not fully aware of the errors. I have made a report to the Federal Trade Commission to investigate and/or issue a request to fix this problem.

Desired outcome: All charges that have not been refunded should be refunded. Explain how a Class 2 camera photo could result in a toll deficit in a Class 1 vehicle, that was paid one second apart from the Class 2 vehicle.

S
11:40 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Goleta California

Absolutely horrible customer service. Counter being manned by one person at 3:30 - 4pm at the busiest time of the day in theory. Had filled in information online to make the counter time expedited. Some 20 minutes later some guy pops his head out of the back room after playing employee joke fest back there... pulls up a car nothing like what I reserved. Goes to get car from some other location. 45 minutes after reservation time still nothing has happened. Go outside to blow off steam. Finally the guy gets back with the next car and tells me I've offended the one customer they have in the shop because I had gone outside and cussed. Not in the store mind you, but outside. At that point I told the disrespectful manager Adrian, the absolutely disinterested why are you even talking to me girl with the glasses that I'm astounded is employable by anybody with that attitude. Will never rent from this company again, after many good experiences, thanks to the absolute joke of a store run by Adrian and his co-workers on Hollister Avenue in Goleta, California. Rent from these people if you still want to be there 50 minutes after the time you reserved for.

Desired outcome: None possible that would make me feel any better. These people are rude, disinterested, disrespectful, and worst of all.. cannot supply a car within 50 minutes of the reservation

3:24 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental stating flood damages

I just received a letter stating that I owe $13,151 for a rental that I returned back on 1/16/2023 stating the car had water/flood/submersion, in the letter showed pictures of a person blotting water from the drivers floor and no where else, than another pictures over some liquid in the back, which I had told the manager when I dropped off a burst open from my groceries, (I thought I cleaned up) than pictures showing the damage to the driver side bumper, door etc.. which was reported that I was side swiped and all info was given.. that happened on 12/24/2022, but that wasn't reported till 01/16/2023 and nowhere in the claim they sent over states anything about that. When I returned the car it was dry I would have noticed if the floor was wet.. this is a ridiculous claim as I did not drive through or in to any water.. unless you're claiming when it rain.. I need an explanation

Desired outcome: An explanation when there was no flooding anywhere near how all of a sudden there is water in just one area of the car

Update by Michelle Oran
Apr 19, 2023 2:14 pm EDT

I am just seeing this, it has not been resolved, but I am in contact with a person from your company who is reviewing this claim, also the person who hit me got a bill for the same amount

D
10:26 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car requested detailed written report. claim #[protected]

i returned my rental car unaware that it had scrapes on the front bumper.

enterprise sent me an email notifying me and accusing me of the damage.

they sent me an email with a picture of the damage on the right front bumper.

i went to there office and looked at the car i had returned to verify it did have scratches on the bumper.

i talked with the office manager and requested a DETAILED report of the cost

of the repairs to the bumper.

this is the detailed report i received from them-

" P O BOX 801988KANSAS CITY MO 64180UNITED STATES04/01/2023DAVID PHARO Claim Number : 19484559Date of Loss : 03/27/2023Vehicle (YMM) : 2023-CAMR-TOYORental Agreement# : 979RBZThank you for your recent rental. Our Damage Recovery Unit has received notification of damage or loss to the vehicle you rented. If you have not already done so, please contact your insurance company and/or credit card company to report this claim. Failure to report in a timely manner may void any coverage you may have. Once reported, please contact us to provide your claim information. If you do not have insurance or wish to pay this claim yourself, we will send you a bill along with supporting documents. If you have any questions regarding your responsibility, please contact our office. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Sincerely, DAMAGE RECOVERY UNIT Phone: 8663004407Email: "

i again requested a detailed repair order and was sent a bill of $1229 and no details.

state statute 559.905 requires a written estimate if the damage is over $100

they have not replied to me and have charged my credit card $450 and assume they will request the remainder from GEICO, my insurance company

i believe the damage repair would cost less than a fourth of what they are declaring.

Would this be considered FRAUD?

Desired outcome: 3 fully detailed written estimates. Professional quality body shop to write these Remove the $450 charge until this matter is resolved. if the repair has already been made, to documented by my professional

7:25 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ontario/Airport

II booked a car with Enterprise April 02. The system stated that the company was accepting reservations at 11:30 p.m. I make my appointment and I used my free day to get another discount. My rental is from April 02 -April 09. I also added my information for my flight number in case the plane is delayed.

I was told to make sure that I do that at the San Diego airport because I lost the vehicle that I wanted because I failed to include this information.

When I and other customers arrived to the rental company it was approximately 11:35 pm.

After aimlessly walking around outside because this is we’re you go after hours. After not finding anyone and noticing that the exits were blocked off, we returned to speak with Hertz representatives to ask where are the agents located. The security informed us that Enterprise agents leave at 11:00 pm.

Now, we are stranded at the airport. I am from St Louis and needing to get to Murrieta. After calling the customer service line and not getting connected with anyone, I resolved to pay for an Uber. The cost for the Uber is $120. I get to my location in Murrieta around 02:30 am.

On April 04, I get connected with someone who can’t help with the issue from Ontario Airport. But he sends a message for the branch manager to call me.

I reserve another car requesting for someone to pick me up because I don’t know much about Murrieta. The new spot can’t pick up until 2 hours. Since I am here due to my sister being gravely ill, I couldn’t wait 2 hours. I make another Uber appointment and pay $51 to get to the rental location.

Needless to say, I am infuriated how Enterprise has chosen to treat their customers. I am even more furious that this treatment of leaving before they fill the reservations is normal.

Btw….the manager never called.

Dr. Melissa Benton

Desired outcome: Resolution: I want my free day back and I want to be compensated for the Uber costs.

W
9:10 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Car rental services

I made a reservation for an SUV online. The day before I was scheduled to pick it up, the manager called me and stated that "they didnt have any vehicles left to rent and I would have to call another branch." I called the other branch, they had vehicles available. After talking with the customer service person she stated that it would be an extra $100 to rent the exact same vehicle. I informed her that I had a reservation with the other branch and it was cheaper, I told her it wasnt my fault they reserved me a vehicle that they didn't have. She said " there was nothing she could do, if I wanted the one here, I had to pay the extra money." She said, "my reservation was no good at this branch." I got back online found a cheaper price at a competitors and rented from them. I WILL NEVER RENT FROM ENTERPRISE AGAIN!

K
1:58 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Canceled by enterprise no contact

I set up a reservation in December for a very special family trip in April. I decided to call in February to change the pickup and drop off date. Girl changed it and told me that i could check in online but would still need to have the necessary documents when i check in.

I called back today to ask them what style van it was and was told reservation was canceled because they are not open on the pickup date and i asked and argued that i had no call or email to let me know this after all this time and neither did the young lady tell me they were not open when i called to changed the pickup date. I asked for the manager and he never came to the phone.

Enterprise, Skibo Rd, Fayetteville NC

Now we are 1 week away and cannot get another van anywhere! Im furious!

Poor business and someone needs to be addressed possibly fired because of this.

Desired outcome: A van needs to be provided on the date of the reservation as promised FULL OF GAS

E
1:42 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer service

They charged me daily amount instead of weekly used my deposit thrn asked for money I was ridiculed laughed at and my rental was taken from me. I was treated less than a human being. They took my dignity. I am devastated. I wanted to pay for another week and continue business with enterprise. I was going to make the payment yesterday when I took the vehicle in because the tire had a slow leak, the representative at indianapolis airport location Vanessa berated me, belittled me and laughed with her coworkers about not renting to me again. I didn't understand what she was saying but I did not argue. I paid $60 for an Uber to get home. What do I do now where do I go from here. When I responded to this email they didn't answer my questions only rudely stated that my rental was late. I asked the amount due hoping they would take care of it so I can authorize the payment but they responded with a copy of their initial email simply stating my rental was late and nothing more. I feel utterly devastating disappointed in the way I have been treated. I want and wanted to keep my account in good standing with enterprise. This is the first time I've dealt with the company or any car rental company I don't have all the answers but I was treated unfairly. Vanessa was very aggressive and argumentative I did not engage with her. She berated me to the other employees who stood in the office and the new customers that came in. They made jokes about my situation took the keys and I had to wait and listen to it painfully until my $60 uber came. I left the vehicle in good condition clean I took care of it. I don't know why they treated me this way. I moved from Ohio to Indiana took a new job here as Collections Manager for Lake Castleton Apartments so I needed the rental for a few more weeks. I'd hate to end things on bad terms I have called waited waiting waiting I can't wait long I've been in and out of court for residency evictions can't keep my phone on so when I missed their call I tried to call back. I just need someone to call me asap.

Desired outcome: Drop off a new weekly rental to me or pick me up minus the uber fees total $90

Read full review of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and 1 comment

1 comment
G
G
Gary Preteroti
, US
Apr 18, 2023 3:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From somebody who has rented from Enterprise for 20+ years, you’ve become horrible to work with. You use the last four digits of a VIN to identify the rental car, and if another car has those same four digits, you confused my rental with another and made my life absolutely miserable trying to get you to find your error. I spent over 10 hours on multiple phone calls before you found YOUR problem that supposedly resolved, only to then go for a new rental and be told in front of numerous other customers that I’m on the Do Not Rent To list. I then had to go back and recount for you 18 months previous to get this “hopefully” resolved once again! Just terrible!

T
9:47 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Under 25 charging

I was looking to rent a car from here because my car is going into the shop. For a week it was going to be 700 because they charge a "young renters fee" and I am not able to rent a car with more than 5 passengers because I am under 25. I work 3 jobs and I am not able to go without a car. I am not sure what the difference between 21 and 25 are but it is just a scam to get more money and it is not right.

Desired outcome: I would like to be able to rent a car without being charged 200. 00 extra because of my age.

7:00 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Being charged for car falling apart while driving it.

I'm being charged over $2000 for a rental car falling apart while driving it through the mountains with my family to attend my grandmother's funeral. There was never an accident or running anything over that happened. We're driving and all of a sudden the car is making a clunking noise. We pull over and theree is a panel underneath the car that had become loose and dragging. We called road side assistance who wanted us to wait hours after dark in the desert for a tow truck. The car was still drivable so we told them we're going to try to make it the rest of the way to our destination with our hazards on. Now we're being charged for engine damage, roof damage, suspension damage. We never even had an accident. This is insane! I don't know how company's think they can get away with making false claims.

Desired outcome: Not to be charged for normal wear and tear on a vehicle that was used many times before us. Now that things are falling apart on it, they want to hold us responsible.

D
4:00 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Lost reservation and up charging

Below is a copy of the email confirmation I received from Enterprise. I made this reservation over two months ahead of my desired dates. I redacted my name for obvious reasons, but the dates, location and reservation number are listed.

I show up at the appointed date/time for my car rental, only to be told that they do not show in their system. I shoe the email confirmation from Enterprise and even with their own confirmation number, they say they can't help. After a bit of discussion the agent called his manager and after about 45 minutes offered uo this solution: Since they did not have the cat i reserved they could give me a "Minivan" but they would have to more than double the rate I had previously reserved. I really didn't want a minivan and felt that my original rental rate should be honored. This was at the beginning of spring break in Florida, so I got the impression that they could charge me more since rental cars were popular at the time. Even this was completely Enterprises error, they refused to tale any ownership of it. Seemingly having an attitude of " too bas so sad"

I eventually left the Enterprise store in North Port Fl and received a rental quote from a competitor a few miles away, and for for less money than than Enterprise wanted to charge.

Thank you for your reservation.

Your confirmation number is [protected].

Pick-Up Details

Monday: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM

O
3:34 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Lost and found

I dropped of my rental on 3.16.2023 at the Palm Beach location and forgot my Sunglasses, i went back today 3.16.2023 to pick them up and got a run around from one of the Managers onsite and of course never got them back. I filled a case on 3.16.2022 and also Emailed them about the Sunglasses on 3.16.2023 to get them aware that I forgot them in the Car, today after I left there I got a weird feeling that the Manager just lied to me after I showed him a picture of the Sunglasses and saw the cost of them.

K
1:34 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service at the location

March 20, 2023

I went there this morning only to find out I needed several pieces of information to prove my address. The insurance company emailed them the address, and the car repair shop located next to them showed them my address. Not good enough I did not have the documents needed nor was I told about the documents needed prior to showing up. I was treated rudely and disrespected and called names while I was leaving. After I called for a ride, the man said "You could have went with our insurance and you don't need all of those documents. Well, that is not true and my ride was underway. They have lost major business with our family. My son rented all year long with them, never again. Do not go to the one in Cincinnati on Rev Road. Save your time and money and choose a different rental car company. I wished I had.

J
12:36 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Fraud, deception and misrepresentation at Maple Ave. Enterprise Zanesville, Ohio

On Friday, March 3rd I had reservations to pick up a rental at Maple Ave Enterprise in Zanesville, OH. I had the confirmation Email and had also verified it with customer service. I arrived at 4 pm to location and was told by "A" I would have to pay $40 more, and I was getting economy instead of Mid size. He then told me I would have to bring it back a day early also. I responded calmly, and said "so you're telling me, I have to pay $40 more and I'm being downgraded to economy and I have to bring the car back a day early? And he flat out had no care of how ridiculous this was since my reservations had been made and I was quoted a much lower rate. He also said that I had to pay more for economy because people wanted smaller cars due to gas prices. I then told him I was calling customer service, and he said"go ahead". I called customer service and was transferred 4 times to a supervisor, and then to escalations. I have all of their names and the times I talked to them. I was told twice I would receive a call from the branch manager (because he was the only person that could do anything). Called after not hearing from anyone for a week. Was told I would get a follow up call - didnt happen. My whole weekend was ruined, and it was Fri after 4 so I didn't have time to make another reservation somewhere else. I was supposed to pick up a relative from airport the next day... and this is so unacceptable. I will be Posting this to every social media platform everyday, to their corporate office, and to anyone with enough morals to see how wrong this is until something is done. I'm willing to bet there have been many complaints on this location.

Desired outcome: Something...Anything is better than what I've gotten.

R
6:01 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service

On march 9 at approx.730am,I was returning from veterans hosp. in biloxi,ms.to panama city,fl.the rental auto I was driving just quite at 65mph it almost got me kilked.i was on I- 10 headed east.tracte e trailers every where .no breaks no steering etc.i called the dothan enterprise office, that is where the rental originated on Jan 30 2023,conf.#8gjhgd I was left stranded for 8 hrs.causing me to miss vital med.appointments.this is the worst I've ever been treated I'm, 77yrs old and have cancer I am a 100%disabled vet.robert gray,[protected].this was greaves amount of stress.

Desired outcome: Compensation for the great disservice done to me I have all info.no one should be treated this way.please respond,asap so I don't have to take further action this was a fiasco.

W
1:35 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservation Confirmation

Enterprise Rent A Car, location Greenwood, SC --Every time I reserve a vehicle and receive via email confirmation of the rental vehicle, within 30 minutes I receive a phone call stating they do not have any rentals and I book in advance (3/7/2023 & 2/2023). This is mess! This has occurred more than once--I shall move my business to another rental company since Enterprise can't accommodate. Your Greenwood Office needs to be audited.

[protected]@hotmail.com

C
12:22 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch associate Evelyn Georgiev

I am shocked by Enterprise's customer relationship due to the treatment of a branch employee Evelyn Georgiev. I reserved a car in advance for March 6, and I am currently 7 months pregnant and was left stranded. I arrived at 13807 Outlet Dr, Silver Spring, MD 20904 location for my reserved appointment.

I began my reservations with the agent employee EVELYN GEORGIEV. She began by asking me for my ID and form a debit card or credit card. I handed her my debit card and she began telling me about the deposit after I asked her how much it was and she replied it was $300. I asked her "oh 300, I thought it was 250"? then she responded in a sarcastic tone and said, "it has been 300 for like 5 years now". I said to her that I have rented with enterprise within the past 5 years and I do not recall the deposit being 300. And I added, "must have gone up after the covid". Then she said, "ok then well it's 300 hundred now".

Then I said to her that was misleading information she provided about the deposit being 300 for 5 years because it is deceiving to customers, and she cannot tell customers anything. Then she said she will need 3 forms of identification since I gave her a debit card. I began to look for identifications with my name and address on my phone and I asked her if I can use any form of identification that has my name and address. Then she said, "no we only accept 3 forms of identification". Then I said to her, "why didn't you just say that specifically first instead of having me search for anything on my phone?".

She said to me we only accept a declaration, utility bills, or paystubs. As I was looking for the required documents on my phone, I mumbled quietly to myself, "I hate working with females". Then she said to me, "if you are going to be disrespectful I will refuse service to you". Then I calmly told her that I was not being disrespectful. I was not referring to speaking to her and that I was talking to myself. She said, "yes you are being disrespectful and I will not rent to you and refuse to serve you now". I was so shocked.

After that, she moved away to another station and I stood there for 30 minutes straight while she ignored me and served other customers. I am currently fully pregnant and was uncomfortable in distress standing there cramping. I am going through a high-risk pregnancy and her neglect towards me left me and my unborn baby in distress. With all the pain I was enduring at that moment standing on my feet, I apologized to her and she still ignored me and left me stranded. I told her that I was pregnant and needed to get to work yet she still refused to serve me.

As a paying customer, she deserted me and decided to not serve me after I already made my reservations. I had to pay for transportation to take me to another location because I desperately needed a vehicle to get to work because I was stranded at this point. Evelyn ruined my day purposely because she "thought" I disrespected her. She needs to be terminated due to her unprofessional actions. She is making the enterprise lose money due to her personal vendetta against others. I will continue to pursue this matter to the ultimate level in the highest extent in order for her to take accountability for leaving a pregnant woman stranded after making reservations to rent a car from the enterprise.

J
3:02 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Van rental

I recently booked and paid for a van for Saturday/Sunday 25/26th February, to use for equipment transfer to a pre booked Wedding Fayre. The sum of £200 was taken, but on the day we were told a van was not available. The booking was made and a van was available at the time and payment was taken and we have still not been refunded. Not only was a pre booked van unavailable, and no refund given, we have also lost £350 booking fee for the Wedding Fayre space along with business we would have secured whilst there. This is totally unacceptable. As such we expect our refund on receipt of this letter and we will look to claim losses due to your mishandling of our booking.

Desired outcome: Refund plus loss of money

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Reviews Overview

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly reputable car rental company that has been in operation for over 60 years. The company has a strong presence in the United States and operates in over 90 countries worldwide. Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have used their services.

One of the most notable positive points about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their exceptional customer service. Customers have praised the company for their friendly and helpful staff who go above and beyond to ensure that their needs are met. Additionally, the company has a wide range of vehicles to choose from, including economy cars, SUVs, and luxury vehicles.

Another positive point about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their competitive pricing. Customers have reported that the company offers affordable rates, especially when compared to other car rental companies. Additionally, the company offers various discounts and promotions, making their services even more accessible to customers.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has also received positive reviews for their convenient rental process. Customers have reported that the company's online booking system is easy to use and that the pickup and drop-off process is quick and efficient. Additionally, the company offers a variety of rental options, including one-way rentals and long-term rentals.

Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly recommended car rental company that offers exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and a convenient rental process. Customers can trust that they will receive high-quality service when renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car In-depth Review

Company Overview:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a well-established car rental company with a rich history. Founded in 1957, it has grown to become one of the largest car rental companies in the world. The company's mission is to provide excellent service and value to its customers while maintaining a strong commitment to integrity and community involvement. With thousands of locations worldwide, Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers convenient rental options for customers around the globe.

Services Offered:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a wide range of vehicles for rent, catering to various needs and preferences. From compact cars to SUVs and luxury vehicles, customers can choose the perfect vehicle for their travel requirements. Additionally, the company provides convenient pickup and drop-off services, making it easy for customers to access their rental vehicles. Insurance options are also available, ensuring peace of mind during the rental period. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car frequently offers special promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save money on their rentals.

Customer Experience:

The reservation process with Enterprise Rent-A-Car is straightforward and user-friendly. Customers can easily book their rentals online or through the mobile app, ensuring a hassle-free experience. The company maintains a large fleet of vehicles, ensuring availability and a wide selection for customers to choose from. The vehicles are well-maintained, clean, and in excellent condition, providing a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience. Furthermore, Enterprise Rent-A-Car prides itself on its exceptional customer service and support, with friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to assist customers throughout their rental journey.

Pricing and Fees:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers competitive rental rates and a transparent pricing structure. Customers can easily view and compare prices online, ensuring they get the best deal for their rental needs. While additional fees and charges may apply, such as fuel and mileage fees, the company is transparent about these costs, ensuring no hidden surprises. Insurance options are also available, and customers can choose the coverage that best suits their needs and budget.

Fleet Maintenance and Condition:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car prioritizes vehicle maintenance and adheres to high standards. The rental fleet is regularly serviced and inspected to ensure optimal performance and safety. The vehicles are relatively new and well-maintained, providing customers with reliable transportation. Safety features and equipment, such as airbags and anti-lock brakes, are available in all rental vehicles, further enhancing the overall safety of the driving experience.

Accessibility and Convenience:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has a vast network of rental locations, making it highly accessible for customers. Whether in urban areas or remote destinations, customers can easily find a nearby Enterprise location. The company's hours of operation are convenient, with many locations offering extended hours, ensuring flexibility for customers. Online and mobile booking options are available, allowing customers to book their rentals at their convenience. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is committed to accessibility and provides services and accommodations for individuals with disabilities.

Insurance and Liability:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers insurance options to provide customers with peace of mind during their rental period. The coverage details and limitations are clearly explained, ensuring customers understand their options and can make informed decisions. The company also has well-defined liability policies and procedures in place, ensuring a fair and efficient process in case of accidents or damages.

Corporate Social Responsibility:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car demonstrates a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. The company actively engages in environmental initiatives and sustainability efforts, aiming to reduce its carbon footprint and promote eco-friendly practices. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is involved in various community projects and philanthropic endeavors, contributing to the well-being of local communities. The company also prioritizes employee welfare and development, providing opportunities for growth and advancement.

Reviews and Ratings:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received positive reviews and high ratings from previous customers. The overall satisfaction levels are consistently high, with customers praising the company's excellent service, reliable vehicles, and friendly staff. While occasional complaints or issues may arise, Enterprise Rent-A-Car strives to address them promptly and ensure customer satisfaction.

Comparison with Competitors:

When compared to other major car rental companies, Enterprise Rent-A-Car stands out for its exceptional customer service, extensive rental fleet, and competitive pricing. The company's commitment to transparency and convenience sets it apart from its competitors. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car's strong emphasis on corporate social responsibility and community involvement further differentiates it from other players in the industry.

Recommendations and Conclusion:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a reliable and customer-focused car rental company, offering a wide range of vehicles and excellent service. Its transparent pricing, convenient reservation process, and well-maintained fleet make it a top choice for customers. For individuals with specific needs, such as those with disabilities, Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides accessible options. Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is highly recommended for anyone in need of a rental vehicle, whether for business or leisure purposes.

How to file a complaint about Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: Craft a concise title for your complaint that encapsulates the core issue you experienced with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. This title should be clear and to the point.

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, thoroughly explain your experience. Include key areas such as the condition of the rental vehicle, customer service, billing issues, or any discrepancies in the rental agreement. Provide details about the rental location, dates, and any specific employees involved. Mention any transactions, including reservation numbers, rental agreements, or receipts. Clearly describe the nature of the problem, the steps you took to resolve it, and the response received from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Detail how this issue has personally affected you, such as causing undue stress or financial loss.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as photos, emails, or receipts. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses incurred as a result of the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what resolution you are seeking from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, whether it be a refund, an apology, or another form of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint or review to ensure that it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for any spelling or grammatical errors that could detract from the credibility of your complaint.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, monitor your account for any responses or updates. ComplaintsBoard.com may notify you of any replies from Enterprise Rent-A-Car or other users who may offer advice or share similar experiences.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Enterprise Rent-A-Car contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service. Initial Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Enterprise Rent-A-Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Discuss the issues you have had with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.