Having problems with Easirent?

Easirent Customer Service Contacts

1800 992 255 (Ireland)
+44 203 657 6045 (Customer Service)
+44 800 075 8075 (Reservations)
9th Floor, Royal Liver Building, Liverpool Waterfront
Liverpool, England, Merseyside
United Kingdom - L31HU

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Easirent Customer Service. Initial Easirent complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Easirent above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Easirent. Discuss the issues you have had with Easirent and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mar 29, 2020

Easirent — Made us purchase insurance

To whom it may concern, This is the complaint letter I sent to those whom I thought could help my wife and I...

Easirentcar rental

Booked car for pick up for 12:30 pm on 2/28/2020 Reservation reference number 1851782. Arrived at car rental location in Fort Lauderdale and waited in line for over 2 hours. At times no employees at the desk, observed one employee leaving. Had pre-paid for car which I regret, because I had to leave and arrange car rental pick up with another company to avoid missing my cruise. Employees were taking their time and did not seem to care that we were standing in line that long. Some people in line where taking pictures of the situation. This is not how a reputable business is run. I would like to request a return of my prepaid car rental fee ($78.16). Hope this company can approve there customer service. What I observed was very sad

Feb 29, 2020

Easirent — credit card service

to tell you the truth i realy dnt think this is going to go any where from seeing your customer web site your...

Nov 25, 2019

Easirent — car rental

They have a rogue employee at at least one of their offices. The man told me his name was "Gordon, "...

Nov 23, 2019

Easirent — hire car scam

Posting this complaint letter which has been has been responded to but not addressed in any way by...

Nov 12, 2019

Easirent — car hire

I arranged to book a car on the 11th November 2019 for 6 days from 10am but I also booked a car for 2 days on...

Nov 11, 2019

Easirent — service

I dropped a car off to Easirent Heatheow on the 11/11/19 at around 5pm. When I was waiting for a shuttle bu...

Easirentdamage which was already on the vehicle when I bought it

The car I collected had many bumps and scratches, including to the wheels. I have photographs. When I returned the car, they charged me for damage that I had not caused. I drove only 60 miles in the car. I did not bump or damage it in any way. I have been driving for 40 years. I am a very competent and careful driver.
    I have photographs, but they are too big to load.

Nov 01, 2019

Easirent — car hire at birmingham airport

I booked a car with easirent Birmingham airport for collection on 5/8/19 returnig it on 12/8/19 and when I...

Oct 09, 2019

https://us.easirent.com/car-rental-miami-airport/ — rent a car

Trip Number: [protected] Hey Mario, We've confirmed the cancellation of your Easirent rental car -...

Easirent£52 deposit not refunded from 23 aug

I phoned to book a van at Belfast facility with pick up at city airport (George best) on 23rd aug, van was available and was told to pay deposit by card and rest when I came over to collect van. I paid £52.60 on card then was told right away that booking couldn't proceed but that I would be refunded my deposit. I have phoned and phoned and phoned and keep being told it will be refunded. It is now October 04th and still no refund. My booking ref that didn't go through was [protected]. Want this sorted
      John Campbell
      old address was 53 airfield heights bt11 8qu... moved that day 23rd august to
      93 WILLOWVALE AVENUE BT11 9JY
      Mobile [protected]

Oct 02, 2019

Easirent — charged me $57.27 when I never rented a car from them.

SCAM. Big time scam. I got a quote from them online and when I arrived at their office they gave me a quote...

Sep 24, 2019

Easirent — renting a car

I booked a hire car from the 9/9/2019 to 14/9 /2019. The cost of the hire was £54.95. When i arrive to pick...

Easirentcharge remaining deposit 700 euros with no refund

Why Easirent charge us remaining deposit Euro 700 after we had pre-authorized Euro 2100 for deposit? It's been 4 weeks after we finished our trip but we still haven't get remaining deposit back. The customer service only ask us to wait wait wait... In terms and Conditions it never mentioned we have to pay remaining deposit, and no one explain to us what is remaining deposit for. Definitely poor service and arbitrary charges!!

Easirentrental car company (easirent)

I purchaced a rental car on august 8, 2019 at approximaltly 1309 hours at their airport cloghran CO Dublin. I have never been so swindled by their coustomer service. They were unprofessional with the contract adding fees that were not property explained to me. My first copy of my rental aggrement on the details clearly states fuel type was blank. No one told me the car i rented for the week was DEISEL... Also when I dropped it off Saturday. August 24 at approximately 1003 hours. I was told the car was improperly fuelled and charged me 700 euros. totaling 786.00 usc. the Employee cound not explain how they got to the price, But quickly printed out a new rental for both pages for the fuel to Deisel... WHICH WAS NOT ON MY ORIGINAL PAPERWORK... please contact me on this manner. [protected]@yahoo.com

rental car company (easirent)
          rental car company (easirent)

Easirentcar rental

Good morning I'm filing a complaint about my rental car I went online two Rent-A-Car everything came up to $230.40 and when I got there I have to wait like an hour and a half for the car and they took off of $90 more out of my account and the car was like really crappy I couldn't open the door I have to go inside the car every time I open the front door go inside the car to open the other doors to get in I've tried calling and calling and calling and nobody will never answer the phone this is the worst service since I've been renting car in my life I am 56 years old and this is the worst car rental service I am filing this to complain to have my $90 reimbursed which was not told that I had to be a $90 after I booked everything online it never said anything about an extra $90 my name is charmain Singh My number is [protected] my email address is [protected]@comcast.net

Easirentworst service ever. no car. waited 1 hour and half

I made a reservation on July 21st 2019 and paid for it in full. After arriving at the airport we awaited one hour for the shuttle there were other families waiting an hour and half. I called more than 10 times and no one answer. After my last attempt a lady answer the phone telling me what haven't I called before on which I inform her I did and the same way way everyone else did as well. She stated she had no idea why the shuttle was not there because he was not the the branch for a long time. Within 5 min of me calling the driver pull over saying he was there all this time.. when everyone stared comparing to him and he argue with everyone we finally arrived at the branch to find out there were no cars available. If we wanted a car we needed to pay more or wait an hour. Another hour after waiting 1 1/2 outside for the shuttle.. I have no idea how this place is running. But is the worst place I have seen before. Everyone left disappointed.

Easirentcharge on debit card

On June 16, 2019 I reserved a car for rental on July 12 through July 14, 2019. On the morning of July 12, 2019 I went to the car rental agent at 150 N Australian Avenue here in West Palm Beach, FL. I explained to the two men at the desk ( one was either a supervisor or manager) that I had a reservation for that day. Immediately, the person who appeared to be in charge read off the rules/guidelines for renting a vehicle. At no time did he ask me my confirmation number (NEXP4C44FD); nor did he even look into the computer for my information. Yet this man explained that I could not rent a car without liability insurance. I do not own a car but the person I was going on my trip with does. So after going back to my associates' car and calling the rental agency's customer service was told that I could transfer my reservation to the other person. I went back inside the rental office and told the manager what the customer service department said and yet he said I could NOT transfer a reservation. He told me that I would be offered to buy insurance but that it was expensive and I would have to get it for one year. He told me to cancel my reservation and make another one. But after calling customer service back a second time I was told there were no cars available. Your company has charged my credit card $102.43 for a car I did not rent and I was refused to rent. I would like this money back!!!

Easirentcar hire

CarJet.com and Easirent.com WARNING !! Never Again !! are part of the same company .
                  I rented a car from CarJet.com for collection on 29/06/2019 from Birmingham Airport at 12.30 .
                  The flight was delayed by 3.5 hrs from Dublin and therefore I was unable to get to Birmingham on time.
                  I rang Easirent.com when I arrived at Birmingham ( as instructed ) and it took them 50 mins to arrive and was then asked to go to their depot to collect the car.
                  I ( and my family ) proceeded to collect the car from Easirent.com Birmingham and I was told by Easirent.com representative, `` You are over 2 hours late and the car has been given to another customer``
                  I asked, ``was this stipulation on the Terms & Conditions``, and got no reply!.
                  I requested another car therefore and I was told, `` The money you paid for the Car Hire is non refundable as you are over 2 hours late collecting it, so therefore you can book another car but you must pay for it again ``, which I refused!
                  I rang Head Office of CarJet.com and was told the same. `` Sorry but should you want another car you must pay for it again``
                  I had 4 family members with me and all the luggage and had no alternative but to get a taxi from Easirent Depot to my hotel .
                  I have checked the Booking with CarJet and can not see any reference to being late collecting the car.
                  Declan Doherty
                  Do Not Hire From This Company !!!

Easirentabsolute shambles

I rented a Luton van via YelloHire. They gave me the wrong address for pick up so I ended up in the middle of no where and because I got a taxi there and it left, me and my pregnant wife had to walk3 bloody miles to the actual location. YelloHire then blamed Easirent for the mistake and easirent were blaming them. Which didn't help me at all. Next the price was £80 higher than originally quoted, again back and forth with the blame game. I end up paying £80 more anyway because I need the van and I've already lost 3 hours. Then the van I was supposed to get had a flat battery then I had to be driven for 45 minutes to get another one in the city. Then that had two holes in the roof. Two actual holes crudely taped up which then leaked as soon as it rained. I complained AGAIN but they couldn't do anything except offer me a smaller van. I want my money back because I'm not walking 3 miles for nobodies mistake or paying an extra £80 or risking all my furniture with 2 massive bloody holes in the roof. It's a joke not to mention the van had other damage and was dirty inside. If you don't believe anything I've written then speak to Paul at your Edinburgh airport depot. He'll confirm how messed about we were. Also, YelloHire are an absolute shambles. Wrong address given and no direction on how to get to the actual place. Your supposed to take a shuttle bus from the airport at stand 7...no mention of that at all. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com