The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Today: Wood Flooring — horrible installation job and terrible customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have major problems with the results of my hardwood flooring install (serious permanent damage to my home caused directly by their installers, among many other problems). I am trying to find a contact for my complaint beyond the general customer service. The woman I have been working with (for 4 months now) has never retained anything about our case. Every time we call her we have to start from scratch. She keeps sending new people out to look at the problems and then takes weeks to get back to us (after we leave many messages), and then is clueless once again about the problems once we finally get her to call us back.
Is there anyone who has had luck getting a hold of someone actually helpful at this company? I definitely feel that they are playing dumb so as not to deal with the problems their people caused in our home.
Do not even consider using this company. They will bring down the value of your home, and will only waste your time when you attempt to get the problems fixed. I sure wish I had checked this site and seen all the complaints before I had.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today: Wood Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior