Empire Today: Wood Flooringhorrible installation job and terrible customer service

I have major problems with the results of my hardwood flooring install (serious permanent damage to my home caused directly by their installers, among many other problems). I am trying to find a contact for my complaint beyond the general customer service. The woman I have been working with (for 4 months now) has never retained anything about our case. Every time we call her we have to start from scratch. She keeps sending new people out to look at the problems and then takes weeks to get back to us (after we leave many messages), and then is clueless once again about the problems once we finally get her to call us back.

Is there anyone who has had luck getting a hold of someone actually helpful at this company? I definitely feel that they are playing dumb so as not to deal with the problems their people caused in our home.

Do not even consider using this company. They will bring down the value of your home, and will only waste your time when you attempt to get the problems fixed. I sure wish I had checked this site and seen all the complaints before I had.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Company Response · Oct 29, 2009

Thank you for bringing your installation experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at [email protected] so that we may be able to assist. You can also visit our online customer center at http://www.empiretoday.com/Customer-Service.

Sincerely,