The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Today — shutters
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 2/15/16 we submitted an order for shutters. We submitted $250 and completely financed the order. On 2/20/16 measurements were taken and notified that blinds were orders instead of shutters. We have called 6 times (3/6/16, 3/8/16, 3/12/16, 3/15/16, 3/26/16, 3/28/16) and received no call backs and no one seems to know what is happening to our order. The sales rep was called each time, along with the sales department, as well as the escalation department, as well as other managers in the local office, Ms. Lopez, and Shaunna Chambers. We have given our deposit as well as affected our credit and nothing is being done. I have already contacted the BBB with a complaint about the company and expect the product installed according to the stipulations processed on 2/15/16 and 2/20/16. We have waited for 42 days and have not received word on anything about our purchased product. If nothing happens at this point, a lawyer will be assigned.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior