[Resolved] Empire Today — service
O have called this Company (Empire Today) on three separate occasions to get an appointment to have someone to look at an give me a price quote to restretch my carpet. Each time they have told someone will contact me with in the next seventy_two hours but each time that has failed to happen. This problem has been going on for the last three months. I used this Company because I thought it's REPUTATION O thought was good, but I was wrong. I would not recommend this Company to any one in fact I would tell them don, t away RUN.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018
Larry, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and we sincerely apologize for this matter. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your experience and start working on a resolution.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience