[Resolved] Empire Todayservice

Y Aug 13, 2018

O have called this Company (Empire Today) on three separate occasions to get an appointment to have someone to look at an give me a price quote to restretch my carpet. Each time they have told someone will contact me with in the next seventy_two hours but each time that has failed to happen. This problem has been going on for the last three months. I used this Company because I thought it's REPUTATION O thought was good, but I was wrong. I would not recommend this Company to any one in fact I would tell them don, t away RUN.

• Resolution Statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018

Larry, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and we sincerely apologize for this matter. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your experience and start working on a resolution.