Menu

complaints

Fargo Travel Agency Complaints Summary

7 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Fargo Travel Agency. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
File a complaint
Claimed
Fargo Travel Agency has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fargo Travel Agency. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Fargo Travel Agency complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Fargo Travel Agency complaints

G
11:58 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 2/8/2024, I telephoned a company calling itself "Air Ticket/Fargo Travel/Airline Help Desk" at [protected]. Fargo fraudulently misrepresented itself as Delta Airlines. I contacted Fargo (believing it to be Delta Air) for help cancelling 3 flights I had made months prior. I was newly-diagnosed with a serious disease and had to undergo extended medical...

N
7:15 pm EST

Fargo Travel Agency Scammed called delta and got fargo

I was charged for a $462.65 delta airlines exchange which should have been no charge. I already paid $230 and Fargo charged me an additional $462.65. I called delta and somehow ended up with Fargo and was conned out of $462.65. There was no charge for exchanging my ticket due to airport conditions from delta and I assumed I was talking to delta and instead I was pressured by saying I had to change the ticket by takeoff or I would lose it. Which was not the case, it should have been an even exchange by delta. No idea how I ended up with his Fargo scam. Feel awful and humiliated and out a lot of money. Fargo stressed me so much I was home with a huge migraine. I just feel awful and embarrassed. Please please help.

Claimed loss: 462.65

Update by Neildeb
Dec 05, 2023 12:13 pm EST

Thanks to Cooper, I am happy to close this complaint with the resolution provided by Cooper at Fargo travel agency.

D
3:44 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 5/8/23 we purchased 2 direct flight first class Delta One tickets through Fargo Travels("FT"), who disclosed as acting as an agent for Delta Airlines. We did receive a confirmation from Delta that we had tickets at that time. On 9/19/23, within 2 weeks of our departure, we noticed our tickets no longer showed on our Delta app. Contacted Delta and their...

Read full review of Fargo Travel Agency

Is Fargo Travel Agency legit?

Our verdict: Fargo Travel Agency has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Fargo Travel Agency's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Fargo Travel Agency can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Fargo Travel Agency earns 98% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fargo Travel Agency achives 98% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Fargo Travel Agency. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 77% of 9 negative reviews, Fargo Travel Agency is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Fargo Travel Agency has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Fargo Travel Agency has claimed the domain name for fargotravels.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Fargotravels.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fargo Travel Agency website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fargotravels.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Fargotravels.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Fargo Travel Agency, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Fargo Travel Agency protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Fargo Travel Agency has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
F
8:28 pm EDT

Fargo Travel Agency $440.00

Googled delta airline got this number [protected] on 8/29. Needed to rebook a canceled flight dl1337 due to hurricane in Florida. Agent answered claiming to be delta agent chase ex # 600. He rebooks us on dl flight dl2368 out of Colorado spring 8/30, quoted a price of 440.00 dollar more. Ask why the price change, said he didn't know why. Desperate to get home and the only fight out we agreed. This fight also got canceled. Rebook again on dl724 8/30 finally arrived in Florida. Call delta again to verify the up charge, and was told that delta doesn't charge to rebook a cancled flight. Apparently this travel agency will claim they are delta to charge $440.oo to change your flight, which is fraudulent practices. Want my money back. Stop saying your delta

Desired outcome: Reund $ 440.00

Read full review of Fargo Travel Agency and 1 comment
View 0 more photos
Update by Faye Irizarry
Aug 31, 2023 6:45 pm EDT

Serached for delta airline phone number. This number came up [protected]. Needed to re book flight out of Denver to tampa for 8/29. These people charged me $440.00 to change flights, couldn't explain why. So called delta when we got home. Delta said that it was not their charge. This is definitely some kind of scam using delta name

1 comment
L
L
Lori Saxman
, US
Sep 11, 2023 6:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing happened to us! Used debit card and was charged over $1,000 for fraudulent charges. Call your bank to get your money back and have them give you a new card!

Our bank told us the initial charge came from North Dakota! I googled the fake number and got this address: Fargo Travel Agency aka AirTicket

623 Main Ave West Fargo. [protected] is their phone!

Looked up the address on Google earth and it’s a multi unit office building

R
Fargo Travel Agency has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fargo Travel Agency So, I thought I was chattin' with Delta Airlines and made a reservation for me and my crew of 4

So, I thought I was chattin' with Delta Airlines and made a reservation for me and my crew of 4. Then, I changed the reservation a day later. But when I checked my bank statement, I saw that Fargo Travel Agency, Inc. charged me a whopping $2,666.48 just for makin' the reservations, on top of the ticket prices! Can I dispute this or what?

J
Fargo Travel Agency has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fargo Travel Agency So, I was stuck at the airport when my Delta flight got canceled on July 17

So, I was stuck at the airport when my Delta flight got canceled on July 17. I called a number that I thought was Delta, and these guys answered. They said "Yes" when I asked if it was Delta and helped me rebook for the next day. But, they told me that I had to pay an "upgrade fee" of $131 per ticket (total $262.) I agreed, thinking it was a necessary fee from Delta and because I needed to be home the next day. When I got home, I contacted Delta and found out that there were no change fees. Delta said that they didn't charge me anything, and I should dispute this with AmEx. AmEx told me that THIS company charged us for the "upgrade fee." All their phone numbers are disconnected, and the website on the charge is for a different business. They are pretending to be someone else and charging fees that shouldn't be there.

B
Fargo Travel Agency has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fargo Travel Agency So, I found Fargo Travel Agency on Google and called them up to book a flight

So, I found Fargo Travel Agency on Google and called them up to book a flight. They answered the phone as the airline, so I thought I was talking to the airline. They booked my flights under two different reservations instead of one, and when I needed to change my flight, I found out that it was actually a private agency that booked it. I had to rebook my flights through the actual airline and was charged an extra $100 for changing reservations that should have been booked together. They wouldn't give me a refund, only airline points, and charged me an extra $50 fee per booking. Not cool, Fargo Travel Agency.

Z
Fargo Travel Agency has left an official reply on this complaint.

Fargo Travel Agency I had some trouble booking my companion ticket and reached out to Fargo Travel Agency, Inc

I had some trouble booking my companion ticket and reached out to Fargo Travel Agency, Inc. for help. I thought they were Delta, but turns out they weren't. They used my Delta account info to get my companion ticket and charged me an extra $*** for airline fees. Later, I talked to someone who said there shouldn't be those fees. I tried calling that night, but the call wouldn't go through. I contacted *** to dispute the charge. Then, *** from Fargo Travel Agency, Inc. called me on 10/12 and asked why I was disputing the charge. I told him I wanted to understand where those fees went. I asked him if they were fees they charged for booking the ticket, but he said no, they were airline fees. I contacted Delta and they said they weren't their fees (conversation with Delta attached). I know I agreed to pay these charges, but I asked him what these charges were before agreeing to pay and he said they were airline fees for the companion ticket.

O

Fargo Travel Agency I searched for Delta customer service number and found ***

I searched for Delta customer service number and found ***. A lady named *** answered and said she's from Delta. I asked to cancel my flight and she agreed. She asked for my details as her system was down. She charged me $80 for cancellation fee and sent me an email with another company's name and contact. When I asked her questions, she gave me a fake number and hung up. I called Delta and found out they're a scam. Delta would have cancelled for free. I told my bank and they cancelled my card and started a fraud investigation. Their numbers are disconnected. They're SCAMMERS!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fargo Travel Agency contacts