Dollar Tree — manager attitude I am complaining about against catherine store no:5504
On January 8, 2019, around 4 20 pm est, I completed my shopping and entered to only one line available ( Line 4 likely ) . Line was very long and it was extending to middle of the aisle. I was closer to the cashier and there are 4 people were ahead of me. However, in compare with my 8 items held on hand, they all had a lot of more items.. I suddenly saw saw a movement on line 1 and one female employee ( manager Catherine since 2013 ) seemed like she was trying to open another line. I left my place on line 4 and moved to number 1 because of the health concerns I had ( chronic gout and osteoarthritis ). The manager there, Catherine told me line is not open; there are some technical problems with the register and she did not know when it would be open.. I said could wait for a little while.. During that time, problems are resolved and line was open. However, Catherine did not accept me to check out online because I was back on other line ( she was not sure )
She refused to check me out. I said there were only 3-4 people ahead of me on other line and they were already entered to the cashier zone.. She didn't care. This attitude frustrated me and I said I was going to make a complaint against her.. She said she wouldn't care!
I got her tag number and noted ( Catherine since 2013 ). Since this happened after she noticed my accent, I felt like discriminated both based on nationality and handicap..
I teach/taught management issues in colleges and Universities for years and have never faced with such a situation..As an academic, in the management field, I can easily say that Dollar does not deserve care free and discriminatory managers like at their stores..
I left the items whom I intended to purchase and traveled about 15 miles to Dollar Tree, Jefferson City, TN store to purchase the items I needed.
I demand that a proper action to be taken against this Catherine based on inconvenience and pain she has caused.. If this matter is not resolved here, I intend to pursue other channels.
OZ INANLI PH.D.
STORE ADDRESS: Store #5504
2320 Sandstone Drive
Morristown, TN 37814-2587
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby