Dollar Tree — horrible customer service
On 11/8/18 around 3:00pm, I went to the Dollar Tree (store #2299) on North Abbe Road in Sheffield Village, OH. Dollar Tree needs employees that are respectful and know how to give great customer service. I was checking out and put my basket on the belt and the cashier Maranda didn't greet me, just dumped the basket upside out so aggressively, wasn't careful at all. I thought my stuff was going to break. It was so rude and disrespectful. I did not appreciate shopping there after that happened. Maranda gave the worst costumer service and needs to change her attitude.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby