Dollar General — frozen sausage biscuits
Today, 7/29/2019 I purchased a frozen box of Sausage Biscuits from dollar general on us 20 Swanton, OH today that was dated "use by 04/07/2019" ! This is unacceptable! I have the receipt and product. What will be done about this? I noticed that there was only one person in the store. She had to stock shelves, dispose of boxes, man the register and watch the front door, etc all at the same time. She was very friendly!
If there are problems with your distributors, fix it. No customer should have to drive back to a store for an eatable item that has been expired for 3 months!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee