Dollar General — front door
I shop at this location at least 5 to 6 times a week maybe more just a estimate . Over the past three to four months the front door have not worked properly. The workers in the store have fans going behide the counter trying to stay cool do to the air going out the door. I have ask the manager Mr. Brown how long will it be before they repair the front door. He replied, " they are working on it not exactly sure when it will be repaired. I spoke with him around the first week in June. The door was repaired for a couple of days now it's down again. Dollar general need to pick up the past as to protecting their customers and employees. That door can save a customer are employee life alerting them when it's open. We are living in a dangerous world today have the door wide open the entire day is not the best thing for the employees without a security on duty. You have someone wife, daughter, son, and husband in your hand their safety should be first priority. A concern customer.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee