Dollar General — customer service
Location on 1677 Westchester Dr #162 High Point NC.
Date of incident: 06/29/2019
Me and my mother walked into the store at 8:55pm to get me some much needed allergy medicine and her a few items when we was immediately greeted with (more like yelled at) "you have 3 minutes". Realizing the time and noting it out loud we continued on our way when one of the employees started saying "don't question me" repeatedly. When addressed the employee claimed they weren't talking to us. She then continued to count down the minutes as if we weren't aware of the time now and the other employee began to repeat how she needed to get home to her kid and relieve her babysitter as if we were going to be there for another hour. Me and my mother was out within 2 minutes. We were only able to get the allergy medicine and not the other few items we came for because we were rushed out.
There are correct and incorrect ways to address customers and the way we were addressed was definitely the wrong way. Do not list your store hours as 10:00am to 9:00pm if you don't want a flow of business up until 9:00pm. Rushing customers out of the store is detrimental to the business reputation and customer retention levels.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee
- Dollar General - the provided at store 17489