Dollar General - Conway, South Carolina — so tired of rude clerks!
This is a complaint about a Dollar General in Conway, South Carolina:
I am so tired of rude clerks! Can someone relate to this!? I like shopping at Dollar General, the prices are right and I go there often. But I have ruled out one location because of a rude clerk. I have been putting up with this person for a while, just kept thinking she was having a bad day or something. She has never said "hello" when I walk in, never says hello, how are you, did you find everything you need, etc, the usual polite things a clerk is supposed to say to a customer. I have always been polite to everyone, no matter what the situation, even if the other person is being an a__.
Yesterday I went there again, and there she is, having a friendly conversation with the customer in front of me, then when it gets to be my turn, she looks at me, I smile, and she sort of "jumps" like I have cooties or something, and said nothing to me, and I get the usual silent treatment. Then I wrote her a check, and she says (like a mean police officer) "I need to see your license". So, I showed it to her, thinking I was going to get arrested at any moment (I'm sick of that, too, every time I write a check at a store, I get that same treatment).
I don't know why this clerk doesn't like me, I have never been unfriendly to her, on the contrary, I have always tried to be nice! Why do clerks do this to people? I am sick to death of it, and I am tired of being treated rudely.
Look, people, if you don't want to work as a clerk, quit for God's sake, so all those other poor unsuspecting customer like me, don't have to put up with it.
More Dollar General - Conway, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working