DirecTVBroken Contract

S Aug 18, 2019 Review updated:

I received my bill and it went up from $67 to $127. So I call up to see that my promotion discounts had expired. So I ask if there is anything that they could do to help me. They say not at this time. Guy says you been getting a promotion now it's time we get our money. Well I can't pay that kind of money. So I'm under contract and they are gonna charge me $30 to get out of contract. Point is that I've held up my end of the contact. They have taken away my local Fox 27. No way would I have went with any package from them without my local channels. So now they are holding me ransom because I'm under contract. All they say is the local channels are free. Don't know what fantasy world they are in but ain't nothing free. Point is these big companies have gotten to big. Poor customer service. You think that they would want to help people out and try to be competitive with all of the other options available these days for tv. I want to say that I had been with them nearly 7 years. Never again!

• K
      Aug 19, 2019

You say you've held up your end of the contract yet you also say you are under contract. I fell to see how it's possible to be both. Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. Unfortunately your contract doesn't allow that. I think you probably never read the contract and didn't realize the rates went up after so long or that rates are subject to change. I say you should go back to school and try to actually learn something cause my guess is you were a drop out if you can understand very rudimentary art of making deals. Sorry was rudimentary too long of a word and now your head hurts

• 4
      Sep 25, 2019

Kmart, I find it funny that you ridicule this person about being uneducated and in the same paragraph state "I fell to see how it's possible to be both." Did you actually fall? Was it on your head? I believe the word you are looking for is FAIL. Also in your comment (which is a run on sentence, look it up)" I say you should go back to school and try to actually learn something cause my guess is you were a drop out if you can understand very rudimentary art of making deals." Can understand I believe you meant CAN'T understand you idiot. So before you cast stones at others you better make sure you are literate as well.

• K
      Sep 25, 2019

@4pops1269 You aren't exactly countering my argument in any way. The argument was over a contract with Directv, now if you have anything to counter my comments on the contract itself. I will entertain that, but nothing you say suggest Directv broke the contract in any way.

• 4
      Sep 25, 2019

Kmart, I am mostly in agreement that the contract either was satisfied or it wasn’t. No one can have it both ways. However I was taking issue with your personal attack on the original complainant. Wether this person is correct or not does not validate your comments on his educational background or character. Especially when your writings offer mis worded sentences and incorrect grammatical errors. To call this person out because they is one thing but to insult his intelligence is another issue altogether.