Menu
DirecTV Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

DirecTV
reviews and complaints

www.directv.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 2197 Reviews

How responsive is DirecTV's customer service?

537 Resolved
1650 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if DirecTV showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with DirecTV and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DirecTV has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

DirecTV reviews and complaints 2197

Sort by:

Newest DirecTV reviews and complaints

2:20 pm EST

DirecTV Billing

I just got my Direct TV in November. I am locked into a price for 12 months. However, my bill increased on the February bill. I called and they said it was a ATT increase to all customers. I am a Direct TV customer only. Does not matter. 3 years ago I cancelled my ATT phone service because of their policies. I loved my Direct TV. However, decrease in monthly income made me drop it. Now things are better but still on a monthly budget. And ATT still is a thorn in my side. I will be cancelling as soon as my contract is up and I will remember. Other options out there.

R
9:07 pm EST

DirecTV I never get my invoice/ bill of how much my bill is for that month.

Hello, My name is Roosvelt Collins Sr. I've been with directv for a while now. the only complaint i have is, they never send my invoice of how much i will paying every month, Instead they just cut all of my tv's off. every month i have to call customer service multiple times to pay my bill, then they charge for reconnecting fee on top of everything. At this point it is getting out of hand, all i ask is to send my bill to the address i have on file.

Roosevelt Collins [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Address- 10568 Spurlock lane clinton LA. 70722

E
1:07 pm EST

DirecTV location of satellite

To Someone in charge,
DO YOU WANT TO LOSE A LONGTIMR CUSTOMER OVER $50.00?
I have tried to resolve a problem by phone for the past 6 weeks, but have only gotten the run around.
Please pull up my account history & phone calls since January, to familiarize yourself with the problems I am having. After having been a customer even before it was Direct TV, we had service at one address for 19 years. We moved a quarter of a mile away, and had the service transferred.
On Monday, Dec. 30, the guy came to install the service. I showed him the 2 locations of the prior owners satellites. The Dish dish is in a curve, the Direct dish is about 20 feet away, in the middle of what the owners used as a burn pile, beside the driveway. (See pictures enclosed). I told him he obvisiouly couldn't use the burned one, and we were going to extend the driveway to include that area when we got to the landscaping later, but he could put it anywhere else, including on the roof. I saw him working on the Dish dish and assumed that was the one connected. I was wrong. He used the Dish dish to run the wires to, but then ran those wires to your dish, to connect to the house. After he left, we noticed he had not covered his wire going across the driveway. I called and complained about the location and the exposed wire. Another person came out later in the week & covered the wire but did not move the connection location. I called again and they sent an area inspector out to look into my problem, on Jan. 13. He said the best view of your satellite is from where it is, but others areas could be used, but he would have to charge me $100 to have it moved. I said no thanks. He said only your company could waive the fee. I have since then called Direct TV a number of times and talked to several people & their supervisors, from several off shore locations, that have promised to get the problem resolved and call me back. But no call back. I finally talked to a young lady today in the Philippines' that said they, nor their supervisors', do not have the authority to waive the fee for moving the dish and probably didn't call me back because they know they can't help me & I'll never talk to them again. I have been given the run around and ignored, but I still got a bill from you. I have explained to so many people why I feel I should NOT have to pay to move your equipment, when I told him not to put it there in the first place. I'm done. This is my final attempt to get this resolved.
As I said, we have been a customer for 19 years and like the service. The only reason I have not already made a move is because of the things I have recorded & I'm a loyal person & hate change. Also mentioned, I already have a Dish dish in my yard and their cost for more channels & perks, would be almost half of what you are charging me. I don't want to change, but one way or another your pole & dish is coming out of the middle of my driveway.
Please get back to me with a decision about moving your equipment free of charge or not. If you chose not to move it, free to me, so be it. I will make other arrangements and cancel my service when I've done it. If you agree to move it to an acceptable site, then we will continue as customers. It's up to you.
I hope to hear from SOMEONE, one way or the other. Your prompt attention will be appreciated.
Ellen Love / current address / 711 Courtney Drive, Hendersonville NC 28792 (Effective Dec. 2019
Prior 19 years address / 99 Carpenters Son Lane, Hendersonville NC 2879
Contact me at: [protected] or [protected]@bellsouth.net

D
3:40 pm EST

DirecTV Sent to collections, even after they confirmed I had returned all of their equipment

After experiencing bad customer service I cancelled my Direct TV Service. I was instructed to return the equipment. (Which I did on December 2019) I called to confirm if they had received it, which they did confirm. A few days later I received a call/text from a collection company stating I was now on collection. I called Direct TV on 01/24/2020 rep name was Ian ID#1G508C he stated he was going to escalate the issue to allow 3-5 business days. About 2 weeks later I received another call from collections, I called Direct TV again spoke to Supervisor named MJ ID#MZ4450 who stated he couldn't do anything about it to give it another 3-5 business days.
I had applied for a loan, which was declined today 02/19/2020 due to the fact that I was sent to Collections by Direct TV. I called Direct Tv again spoke to supervisor named Regin ID # RB5928 who unfortunately was very rude and would talk over me. When I asked where I can file a complaint she grew more upset and started mocking me, placed me on hold for about 10 minutes then she hung up so I had to call all over again, I even chatted it in, the rep on chat his name was Jayson was very kind, but I dont believe very knowledgeable. After another hour and a half, nothing was resolved. I asked him a few times where I can file a complaint, he sent me to "department of consumer" which has nothing to do with Direct TV. He finally transferred me to a supervisor who gave me the PO BOX address where I can file a complain to ATT/Direct TV. But in the end nothing was resolved. Now im in collections, time wasted, loan declined. As a business owner myself I have no idea how people still get services through them, worst experience ever.

M
12:58 pm EST

DirecTV payment and disconnection

My grandfather has been a customer of AT&T and DirecTv for going on 20 years. Not once has he missed a payment, been late on a payment or caused any issues. Last month, he was in the hospital for heart surgery and had to request a payment arrangement for his bills. Might I add, neither bills are more than $90 monthly. Anyway, we made the payment arrangement for February 7th. We paid the phone bill in store with cash, and they told us we had to pay the TV bill online. Okay, no big deal. I paid online $90.00 using my debit card. I was unsure of the exact amount, knowing it was around $82, so I paid $90 to make sure I covered the entire amount. The payment went through, I double checked my online banking account and saw where AT&T Online took the $90 from my account. A few days later, we received a letter about the bill being past due. I figured they may have sent out the bill before I made the payment, which was understandable. So i get back online, and I speak with a chat representative. I asked, more than once, if she could check that both bills were paid because I didn't want my grandfather to lose either service. She assured me, again- more than once, that both bills were paid on 2/7/2020 and that we shouldn't have to worry about our service being terminated. of course, because she reassured me that everything was okay, I moved on thinking we wouldn't have to pay another bill until late February. This morning, my grandfather's TV service was terminated because he didn't pay the bill. Of course, I was frustrated, but I figured when I talked to someone, it was an easy fix because I know 100% that I made the payment on time. I had to speak with not one, not two or even three, but FOUR people before I could get someone to answer my questions. So on top of being frustrated about the mistake THEY made, I couldn't even get them to transfer me to the people I needed to speak with, and they were very slow to respond. So I finally give up with the live chat and call the customer service number. And after 20 minutes of them arguing with me that I never paid the bill online, they are "finally able to locate the payment" and can see where I paid the $90. Someone, somewhere on their end put my payment towards my grandfather's next phone bill instead of his TV bill, which then cause the service to get interrupted because "we didn't pay DirecTv." Okay, as mad as I was, I'm a very open minded person and I understand that people make mistakes every day. I asked if they could simply remove that credit and apply it towards his TV bill, but he says, very rude I might add, that they can't because its against their policy? I was told that the best thing he could do was open a case on our account and put in a request to have our money refunded back to the debit card I used to pay it. But it could take up to 72 hours. AND they won't turn the service back on until the past due amount is paid. So, you're telling me and my 80 year old grandfather that because of a mistake YOUR company made, we have to suffer and go without service? And on top of ALL of this, the representatives I spoke with were very rude, slow to reply and couldn't even answer the questions I had. We are VERY disappointed and will make sure that everyone knows what a scam this is. Taking $90 (which isn't a lot to some but it is to an elderly man on a fixed income) from someone and refusing to give it back (at least until the last second) or credit it in the right area is THEFT. DirecTv, AT&T, whatever you want to call it has 72 hours from now to put $90 in my bank account or we are suing. I've attached the screenshots from my bank statement showing when the payment went through and the message where the customer service rep assured me both bills were paid. We like to think were nice people, were not hard to please and are understanding when mistakes are made. All we were asking was for the service to be turned back on because they clearly realized that it was a mistake on their part, not ours. After nearly 20 years of service, we are currently looking to do business else where. Thank you.

Feb 20, 2020 10:48 am EST

B/C you are dealing with a bureaucracy, it best to pay another $90.00 and see if it goes into the DTV account. In the meantime, go to your ATT store and see if the first $90.00 did go towards the phone. I might suggest using a credit card. Maybe your grandfather has one. What method did he use in the past?

A
5:59 pm EST

DirecTV refund check

In Nov 2019 we canceled our Direct TV account and were entitled to a reimbursement or refund check of 153.06. I called back in Dec 2019 and was told it's in the mail. I called the 800 number on 2/06/20 and spoke with a young lady named Fatima (sp?). I was on the phone with her for over 24 minutes just to find out about my refund. Constantly put on hold asked over 4 times if I'd like to get direct tv again, after the 3rd time I had enough. I told her AGAIN I was only calling about my refund, I do not want to hear about any deals or purchasing it again. Very annoying. Again put on hold for the 12th time before she finally tells me the card (refund is put on a visa card instead of reimbursement check) is in the mail. I speak with her supervisor because there is no way the call should have taken that long.

R
8:50 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DirecTV policies causing difficulties paying bill.

DirecTV discredited my very good checking account. Now tells me I am not allowed to pay by check. Although there is an abundance of funds in my account, it will take 6 months for system to remove the blocking of my checking account. My routing number is a 9 digit routing number starting with a zero. Previous payments made by mailing my check for over 7 years, DirecTV removed the first digit within their records.
On December 5, 2019, attempted to pay my bill by phone, entering my 9 digit routing number, starting with a zero. Since the routing number did not match, my payment was not accepted. Have been on the phone for HOURS, with no resolution. TD Bank requires the 9 digit routing number for electronic payments.
It is very hard to believe a company like DirecTV is unable to fix this problem sooner.

N
12:49 pm EST

DirecTV satellite tv

I have been charged for a Genie that was never provided and for services as at a second home. I have approximately 10 hours on the phone with Directv which is now part of AT&T. Yesterday, Cean in the loyalty department agreed that it was their mistake and would cancel and refund me the monies that were paid for services to our second home in Arizona that was never ordered and never installed. I wake up this morning and the services at our current home in Las Vegas was disconnected. After an hour and 40 minutes on the phone, they agreed to rehook up our services in Las Vegas that was never suppose to be disconnected. I was also told by Angel that they were processing my refund. After speaking to the accounting department, they said that they didn't see any refund of the overpayment being processed. I then asked if they show that all of my services are disconnected. They said yes. I told them to leave it disconnected as I am done with them and choose to have the service to be still cancelled and I will go with another company. Hopefully, I will not receive any additional bills and a refund due to the overcharge on my account. There has never been two customer service representatives that provide the same information.

10:33 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DirecTV new connection and service didn’t give rebates promised

Signed up offered $100 rewards card and got card for $50 only (lied to). Week later got letter confirming $300 rewards card for all new customers. Called and spoke to 10 people, hung up on twice. Arthur only guy who even tried (give this man a raise).

Do not sign up for direct tv they rip you off on rewards card and threaten cancellation fees!

Ever felt discrimibated against!

John devine

Update by JohnDevine
Jan 30, 2020 10:45 pm EST

Called and spoke with 10 people today and no joy. Best offer $200 feel like I'm being discriminated against. Will try one more time then cancel. Will take free legal advice through my corporation on cancelation fees. Don't see how they can enforce this if the advertise this by letter and in web site but not for me - Direct TV rewards are only for certain individuals! One last try and back to Comcast.

DIRECT TV DISCRIMINATES!

8:48 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DirecTV direct tv is not honoring my price

This is years of aggravation with this company and I am finanlly cancelling my subscription. I called to lower my bill (which I have to do often) on 11/29/2019, spoke with a Brian who said it would be 129 and some odd cents a month for a year. two months pass and it has gone up to $206.00. I called yesterday on 1/29/2020 and spoke to Sonia who told me she was not going to honor the 129 and I could cancel my subscription that she would be happy to do it. I have never in my life had such horrible customer service every time I call. I have been a customer many years and get treated horrible and can get better pricing by being a new customer. I am tired of arguing to get my bill lowered. The customer service staff on your team is the rudest people I have had to deal with. The lady yesterday did not offer to help in any way. when I spoke with Brian he took channels off to lower my bill and now I dont have those channels and am having to pay more more. Sounds like a rip off to me! I am going to turn this into the BBB. I am being taken advantage of and it is wrong on so many levels. I have been told by a couple of employees with Direct TV that they can charge whatever they want. This is not a way to do business when this world is now going on all app accounts now for TV. I am not sure what happen to taking care of your customers, but it is now "let me cancel you, we dont need you". The way I have been treated by your customer service was uncalled for and I will be reporting it. And I will not stop until something gets done. I may be one small person in this world but my voice can and will be heard. I have all documentations if you ever need them from prob 4 years of fighting this battle and I am done fighting it. I should not be loosing my temper over someone who is all about money and doesn't have any morals.

8:51 am EST

DirecTV billing/collection

Good morning my name is Jackie dunning 48 chatham st Hartford, ct 06112 tel.#[protected] I am very much aware I m behind in my pmt I have call directv about 5 times on 1/23/20 so can work me with a payment arrangement on my acct.every week $50 from my savings acct.until I get caught up on my acct.no one is willing to work me I just need just a little lever way until get caught I really can't afford to have my cable disconnect and have to paid to have it restore can some one work me, you can call me at [protected]

10:00 pm EST

DirecTV customer service

I called last night saying I was having problems with my service that I pay for. After being on the phone for over an hour, your service agency said I needed to have someone come out to the house. I told him I worked until 3:30 and couldn't be there until 3:35. He said he would have someone come out at 4:00 or later. I rushed home from work and waited. No one came. I called at 6:30 and was told a manager would call me in 30 minutes. no-one called. I called back at 9:30 asking to speak to a manager. they said someone would call back in 5 minutes. It is now 9:50 and no one has called. They want to take my money every month, which is way over priced, but they don't want to help the customer.

Feb 20, 2020 11:05 am EST

In most areas, DTV, has work subcontracted out to independent installers. I do have the phone number of our local independent installer, but must first contact DTV for service. You can ask for the work order number too, that would be given to the independent installer. ATT DTV saves $$$ by not having their own installers on the payroll.

1:04 pm EST

DirecTV directv customer service

Customer service hung up on me when asked for assistance in closing my account. They have a new systmen and apparently you now need a passcode to even have them look at your account. I always had helpful customer service in the 20+ years we have used direct tv. That customer service is gone and I will be closing all my accounts with them as soon as I am able to set up a passcode.

S
12:59 pm EST

DirecTV switching tv service to directv

A Direct TV salesperson, Dylan Clark, came to my door here in Fresno Ca. Using high pressure sales tactics he talked me into canceling my Comcast TV service and switching to Direct TV and saying based on what I told him and telling him about my current bill he said I'd save $40 or more a month. I told him that sounds good and agreed to switch my TV service only. Before allowing any switch to occur I specifically asked if changing my service from Comcast TV to Direct TV would effect my Xfinity security service. I explained I had a 2 year commitment at $20 a month. He said cancelling the TV part of my
Comcast bundle would not affect my security service. He again repeated I would save $40 a month by switching. He tried to get me to let workers come in the same night to make the switch. As it turns out the switch was made the next day Tuesday Jan. 14. When we went to turn in the Comcast equipment no longer needed we found out the Security service would go up to $40 a month because we broke the bundle. As it turns out the savings Dylan Clark
quoted did not take into consideration the $20 a month I was paying for the security service and certainly did not include the $20 increase for breaking my bundle I have ended up not saving anything! I specifically mentioned I had a security service through Xfinity with a two year commitment. I absolutely believe that with Dylan working in the industry should have known that I would be breaking a bundle commitment and should have asked probing questions before telling me not to worry about it. His high pressure sales
tactics and careless shrugging off my concerns have created a lot of stress and
frustration. My very frustrating and stressful experience with Comcast would have never occurred if he hadn’t talked me into switching services which by the way ended up saving me absolutely nothing!

I would appreciate some type of compensation for the frustration and stress Dylan caused me that resulted in no savings. Maybe a discount or rebate. Reprimanding Dylan would be appropriate also in my opinion.

Sincerely,
Beverly Bilbrey
336 Alluvial Space 4 Fresno CA 93720
[protected]@att.net

Feb 20, 2020 11:11 am EST

Unfortunately, the THIRD PARTY person is not a direct representative for DTV. Always ask for the persons BADGE and better yet, don't let them in your door. These 3rd party sellers, also can be found in stores...avoid like the plague. Lesson learned.

D
1:32 pm EST

DirecTV billing issue and lack of customer service

In spring of 2019, I called Direct TV to give them a new credit card; my previous card had been hacked. A week later, I put my service on "suspend." In Oct. 2019, I unsuspended my account. In November, I received a "past due" notice on my account. A call to my credit card company revealed that Direct TV was still using the old credit card number. I called Direct TV at the end of November to re-update the billing information, even had them read the credit card number back to me. In December, I received an overdue notice for two billing cycles. My credit card company informed me that they were still using he old card number. I called again on January 2, 2020, and made my way up the "food chain" supposedly to a billing supervisor. I reiterated the ENTIRE situation back to her, and was assured that the problem was solved. I was even promised 4 months of Showtime for my trouble. On January 9, 2020, I received an email from AT&T telling me that I was one month overdue, so apparently, at least one month got paid for (BTW, no Showtime). I called Direct TV again, waited on a "billing supervisor" in the Philippines, who "had to change computers and would call me back in 3-5 minutes. Its been over an hour, now, and no call back. We are currently in the process of researching our options. I have been a customer of Direct TV since before they were known as Direct TV. Since AT&T took them over, "customer service" has gotten progressively worse. I will be cancelling Direct TV service as soon as the billing issue is resolved, probably by check after the fact. This lack of customer service appears to be a corporate culture problem.
My account number is [protected].

10:14 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DirecTV the way you treat your customers

I am a Disabled Marine Veteran and had Direct TV until I had a Medical Hardship. Now that I had to cancel I get treated like I'm a piece of trash. That's just my opinion. I hope you don't treat the rest of your customers like me. Especially telling them you are going into their bank accounts and take money without their permission. Direct TV is the most worst company I have ever dealt with. Never again will I subscribe to Direct TV nor will I recommend it to anyone. Even if it is a stranger. Everyone I come into contact with, I will let them know how bad this company is. To be treated the way I have been is Horrible. Hope you don't treat the rest of your customers the way I have been treated.

12:55 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DirecTV pay per view customer service

Recently I ordered a movie but only rented it. Once I finished the movie, I realized that I wish I had bought it instead of rented it. I called customer service. Of course the call was routed to an Asian call center, and as always, they would not take the time to help me put more money in your pockets, their answer was as always, NO. All I wanted was for them to take the rental charge off of my bill so I could then pay a purchase of the movie. They told me that I would need to pay for the rental, then re-order the movie for purchase. I asked to speak to an American rep and the answer was they "couldn't" do this. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they asked me to hold. I did, but then the call was disconnected by your office. I have been a DirecTV customer since you first came out. BUT, ever since A t & T bought out the company, all I have heard was we cannot do that. These offices are so lazy, they would prefer to lose a customer instead of taking a bit of time to make more money for the company and also to make sure the customer was happy in the long run. Are you getting tired of your customers?

Update by Jo-Anne Evans
Jan 04, 2020 12:57 am EST

Our original phone number for our account was [protected] but we have disconnected that land line. The new number is [protected].

S
8:57 pm EST

DirecTV programming

We switched to Direct TV from Dish because Dish couldn't provide us with the channels we wanted on a reliable basis. Direct TV has, however, screwed up our address and billing from day one - which was only six months ago. Now we don't get NBC and they appear to try to blame this on NBC when the truth is they are trying to negotiate a deal so that they make more money and they're doing that on the backs of their customers. The only way to have an impact on these big companies is for large groups of people to fight back - to RESIST the corporate greed that infiltrates our life on a daily basis. We need to insist that companies we give our money to adopt a new attitude toward customer service (or how ANY attitude toward customer service).

C
5:24 pm EST

DirecTV contract fee charged despite appeal

Directv lost all credibility when AT&T bought them out. I had been a customer since 1992. I moved them to 5 residences and 3 states. However, when they told me that my bill would be nearly $175 per month plus a move fee of $250 I said no. This is not my first rodeo with complaining but we have always been able to resolve the problems amicably. This time was different. I had terminated my DirecTV to get a local cable services. No problem. DirecTV sent me several requests to reconnect. After a year of cable, I said yes. They told me that there would be a 2 year contract. I said no because I was building a home in a different state. That home would be in a heavily wooded rural area and it was doubtful I could get service. They responded that if that was the case, no problem with canceling. Guess what? I have been fighting them for 4 months. I filed 'an appeal' but nothing has been communicated. Today, I was told that I would have to dispute it on credit record. I have written to the California office to appeal again. I will also be researching a class action law suit. They are not living up to their end of the contract and their 'reps' make anything up to get that sale. I will also file a BBB complaint.

I have no documentation, just notes. They refuse to provide anything but a bill in writing. I have made 4 telephone calls.

N
5:05 pm EST

DirecTV damage

Can you please advise why your technician felt it was appropriate to leave our drive way like this.

I expect that you will be discounting our bill to cover the costs of repair.

5118 Cypress Cove
Katy Texas 77494

2nd January 2020 2.30PM

Technician detail not known but his phone number is 337 322 3871.

I will expect a reduction from our ATT (Direct TV service charges to cover the damage)

Thank-you

Neil Ferguson
[protected]@msn.com
Phone [protected]

DirecTV In-depth Review

Pricing and Packages: DirecTV offers a range of pricing options and packages to suit different budgets and preferences. Their pricing structure is transparent, with clear information on the costs associated with each package. Customers can choose from various package options, including basic, mid-tier, and premium packages, each offering different channels and features. The value for money offered by DirecTV's pricing is generally considered to be good, with competitive prices compared to other providers in the market.

Channel Selection: DirecTV provides a comprehensive list of channels, catering to a wide range of interests and preferences. Their channel lineup includes a diverse selection of entertainment, news, sports, and lifestyle channels. Additionally, DirecTV offers premium channels and sports packages, allowing customers to access exclusive content and live sporting events. The variety and diversity of channels offered by DirecTV are highly regarded by customers.

Equipment and Installation: DirecTV's equipment is known for its quality and reliability. Customers have reported positive experiences with the performance of DirecTV's receivers and remotes. The installation process is generally smooth and efficient, with professional technicians handling the setup. DirecTV also provides customer support throughout the installation process, ensuring any issues or questions are addressed promptly. While there may be additional fees or charges related to equipment and installation, they are clearly communicated to customers upfront.

Customer Service: DirecTV's customer service is responsive and effective, with representatives available to assist customers with their inquiries and concerns. Customers have access to various support channels, including phone, email, and online chat. The helpfulness of customer support agents is generally praised by customers. Based on feedback and reviews, customer satisfaction levels with DirecTV's customer service are generally high.

Reliability and Signal Strength: DirecTV's signal is known for its reliability and consistency. Customers have reported minimal disruptions or outages in their service. The signal strength may vary slightly depending on the location and weather conditions, but overall, DirecTV provides a strong and stable signal. Any reported issues or outages are promptly addressed by DirecTV's technical support team.

On-Demand and Streaming Options: DirecTV offers an extensive on-demand library and streaming capabilities. Customers have access to a wide range of movies, TV shows, and other on-demand content. The user interface is user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and access on-demand content. While DirecTV's on-demand library may not be as extensive as some other streaming services, it still offers a satisfactory selection of content. The quality of streaming is generally good, with minimal buffering or playback issues.

Contract Terms and Cancellation Policy: DirecTV's contract terms include a specified length, typically ranging from 12 to 24 months. Early termination fees may apply if customers cancel their contract before the agreed-upon period. The cancellation policy is transparent, with clear information on any associated charges. While some customers may find the contract terms restrictive, others appreciate the stability and benefits offered by longer-term contracts. Overall, DirecTV's contract terms are considered fair and flexible.

Overall User Experience: The overall user experience with DirecTV's services is generally positive. Customers appreciate the wide range of channels and packages available, as well as the reliability of the signal. The quality of customer service and support is highly regarded, with prompt and helpful assistance provided. While there may be some limitations in terms of on-demand content and contract terms, DirecTV is still considered a reputable and reliable service provider in the industry.

How to file a complaint about DirecTV?

**Guide on Filing a Complaint Against DirecTV on ComplaintsBoard.com:**

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account, log in to ComplaintsBoard.com. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button at the top right corner of the ComplaintsBoard.com website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with DirecTV in the 'Complaint Title' briefly and clearly.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Mention key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve, personal impact, etc.
- Provide relevant information to support your complaint effectively.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any additional supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you seek.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it to ensure it effectively conveys your concerns.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com for review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com to stay informed about the progress.

Ensure each step is clearly defined to guide you effectively through the process of filing a complaint against DirecTV on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact DirecTV customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 531-5000 +1 (855) 838-4388 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with DirecTV?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DirecTV Customer Service. Initial DirecTV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DirecTV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DirecTV. Discuss the issues you have had with DirecTV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.