Suddenlink Communications Logo

Suddenlink Communications

Having problems with Suddenlink Communications?

Suddenlink Communications Customer Service Contacts

520 Maryville Centre Dr., Ste. 300
Saint Louis, Oklahoma
United States - 63141-5820

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Suddenlink Communications Customer Service. Initial Suddenlink Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Suddenlink Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Suddenlink Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Suddenlink Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews

Suddenlink CommunicationsService charges

In October the main distribution line was knocked down by a tree. I was charged a service charge for them coming out to look at it. After 11 days I call for a status report on when I would be reconnected as all work appeared to be completed except hooking up the line from the main distribution to the house. They said they had to send out a service tech. I was charged for the too the technicians never entered my house. I have talked to customer service about getting credit for this every month since. I received my February- March bill a couple days ago and was only credited $60.00 and the bill went $19.00 I should have had another $60.00 credit plus 12 days of no service. My Internet has not been working for the last 3 evenings I haven't called because I will get charged for a service call even if my equipment is not at fault. This is a deceptive trade practice and should not be allowed to happen

Suddenlink CommunicationsCustomer Service/Billing

I have been charged for services for the month after I returned all equipment and Suddenlink representative requested disconnect. I only knew about this charge after my account was turned over to collections. Finally the amount of $ 178.84 has been zeroed. Now I would like to return to Suddenlink for TV and Internet but am told not until I pay the past due amount. All equipment was returned on receipt # 5763059 dated [protected], Operator...ARKTRSTU, WS ID ...HS1025 I do not feel I owe for services when I did not have the equipment to have service. According to the billing dept. and my statements, my service period was May 15 - June 15. All equipment was returned May 31, but the company did not disconnect until June 16, therefore I am being charged another not service without equipment. I have contacted Suddenlink many times since August, 2019. Please Help clear this matter.

Mar 02, 2021

Suddenlink Communications — Unable to cancel service

We attempted to cancel our service with suddenlink as they again raised our rates. We do not feel the cost i...

Suddenlink CommunicationsTelevision service

Called customer service on Sunday February 28, 2021 due to no signal showing on tv. Went through process of restoring with tech support. Called back and was given appointment date of March 2 between 11-2. No technician showed up. Appointment given by Joy on Sunday for today. Called today and was told appointment was for March 9. This is not the first time I've been told untruth by worker with your company. I am a!most 70 years old and need someone to come out today to put the box in. Waited 2 weeks last time this happened and took technician5 minutes to do job. I pay bill on time and not asking for any special treatment just for your company to keep your word. Dianne Hall is customer name. 419 Baker St Nashville NC 27856 is address. Please respond at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Suddenlink CommunicationsBilling

I moved from an apartment to a home in Sept 2020. I called Suddenlink prior to let them know of the move to ask what exactly I needed to do to just move my account over to the new address with exactly the same billing I was receiving. I was told they had to set up a new account but that they would take care of it. When I received my first bill at the new location it was for over $500. I called and they stated that they had not given me the "discounts" that I had prior and apologized for the inconvenience. They said they would apply the same or better discount so that my bill would be even lower than the 155.00 I was paying monthy. Well here I am 5 months later, I have to call month after month and hear the rep tell me that they will fix it and that I will receive the $60 dollar credit that should have been taken off 5 months ago. The extra $10 is for late fee which all stemmed from the initial 500 dollar billing. I am tired of calling to be promised this will be fixed and it still is not. If this $70 is not removed from my bill I will drop Suddenlink immediately. I have been a good paying customer for a very long time and its a damn shame no one can ever help get this resolved. I expect a phone call letting me know the outcome asap.

[protected]
        Belinda Delgaddo

Suddenlink CommunicationsTV -Cable-internet-phone service

My bill has been increasing monthly without any explanation from Suddenlink. The price increase seems like price gouging. Suddenlink are the only cable company available in our town that I can do business with. There is no link available to decrease your bill by dropping some services. The only option is staying on eternal hold for 2 or more hours when you call to see about dropping some services. They then increase the price of the internet if you ask for only internet.

Suddenlink CommunicationsCable, internet and billing

Suddenlink services are not worth the money. My cable is not working most of the time, it freeze and the box cuts off. A technician has been out to my home several times problem still exists. Also, if I have to take equipment back to store there are long lines and nowhere to sit or rest. There is one representative working on all these people. Suddenlink cares nothing about their clients. I am disabled and can't stand for long periods of time. Also, this company bill me for services did not ask for and will not give refunds. The internet is always so slow morning, noon and night. They always want you to increase your speed and its still slow. Why do we have to suffer and take all this with a cable co. We need more companies in our area. Please help this company is taking advantage of this community big time.

SuddenlinkPhone

James W Keating [protected]
              Lake Havasu City, AZ

With the type of people your employees dooms you to failure, or maybe the problem is corporate failure, I am not sure because I do not work for Suddenlink. That said here is what happened to me: My phone and internet went down at the same time my internet came back my phone did not. I had no way of calling, I searched on google and fount a internet way of placing a service call this was Wednesday and on Thursday I was going to be out of town until Monday of the next week. I placed the call and set up an appointment, however, the internet tech said he could not give me appointment, they would call me. I pointed out that calling was impossible since my phone was out. He said sorry. I believe his name was Jose. So I decided I would have to go to your local office. When I got there were two people outside as I walked up one of those people said I would haave to come back at two. I asked him if he worked there he said no so I went in side; after all I only wanted to change my appointment date to Monday when I would be back intown. When I went in there were three of your employees there, one was waiting on a customer and two were in a conversation with one another. When I entered the one in the conversation said I had to wait out side. I said I just arrived. She said I would have to come back a two. I said I was going out of town and needed to change my appointment to Monday. She said are you leaving now if not come back at two. I said I was not coming back at two. Shen the accused me twice of not answering her question/ I said I did answerer your question I am not coming back at two I only needed to change a existing appointment . Finally she took down my information and someone would be there at from 8 to 11.noone came. I went on the internet and talked to Lesli, she said no appointment was made and I believe the first one mush have been cancelled by your office employee. So vengeance is mine so say your employee, she not only cancelled my existing appointment she did not make a new one. In the Lake Havasu office she is the slim blacked haired girl with black rim glasses. When I googled Suddenlink again I got Lesli. She was able to make me an appointment for Feb 3rd and also give me it on line whereas Jose said he could not give me an appointment. We have a new word customer disservice. I have to say that Suddenlink does not deserve my .business and I after resisting for many years may go to a cell phone.
              PS I originally went to your local office so they would not be inconvenienced by sending a service guy when I was not home and you were unable to give me a time when placing the call.

Suddenlink CommunicationsService/customer service

I am on Social Security and have informed these buffoons as to when I get paid and they still haven't changed my payment due date, are still overcharging me for their internet service, and charging me a late fee on top of everything else!
                I have repeatedly contacted these people to no avail!
                When you call them, you're placed on indefinite hold!
                I have also filed a complaint against them with the FCC and the Louisiana Attorney General's office.
                It's time for someone to stop these creeps for the way they do business and mistreat their customers!

Suddenlink CommunicationsBill

I am wanting to let you know how dissatisfied I am with your service. We have been a loyal customer for over 30 years. Recently our bill has gotten out of hand. We tried calling your customer service line yesterday and was on hold 5 hours! No Kidding! That is absolutely Ridiculous!!! We now have the option of switching to Ecolink! If we can't get better customer service that is our intention! We are going to give customer service a call again this morning, but make no mistake we will not pay over $ 200 a month for this kind of crappy service any longer! If you would care to reach out to me my # [protected].

Very Disappointed Customer

Mrs. Alexander

Suddenlink CommunicationsInternet, phone, cable

Suddenlink sucks for the past year here in beaufort county 27889 suddenlink keeps messing up I pay almost $200 a month for the worst cable and internet provider in the world and centre link is worse than that it's the only two we can pick from something needs to be done about it everyone that has suddenlink agrees that we will cut it all off and put suddenlink out of the game for good thank you for your time and always remember [protected]@$ suddenlink

Suddenlink CommunicationsSound going in and out

The sound keeps going in and out every few minutes. This is annoying when I am trying to watch a show. In the last hour it has faded in and out 48 times. This is ridiculous since I pay so much for service. Why can't suddenlink provide quality services since we pay quality money? I have reset my digital box several times to no avail. Turned off my television several times as well.

Suddenlink Communicationssoftware downloads without requesting access

it is 1:04 am on Monday morning. I watch tv to stay awake and get ready for a night shift. Suddenlink performs a software download between 1am - 4am every Sunday evening (Monday morning). this is very frustrating as they do not give an option to schedule the download and whatever show is being watched is interrupted without prejudice.

One week it came 5 minutes before the end of a show and did not allow access until 10 minutes after the show ended. This was very frustrating to say the least. The show was not in the schedule so I could not get it from on-demand or other.

Suddenlink CommunicationsCable TV service

When purchasing cable RV service I paid a month in advance. I cancelled the cable service 4 days into the billing cycle for a month I had already paid for. The following month I received a bill which include no credit for the service I had paid for but in fact, charged me for cable service for the next month as well. When I called the automated system it said I had a $141.00 credit however my next bill was for $93, the cost of basic cable. This is theft.

Jan 04, 2021

Suddenlink Communications — Contract buyout

Raleigh County Chamber Of Commerce 245 North Kanawha Street Beckley, WV 25801 Phone...

Suddenlink CommunicationsContinuous dropouts

Internet comes and goes, needs new hub and company refuses to repair, going to contact better business bureau, and channel 3 news if I don't get satisfactory results. This has been an ongoing complaint for several months now. Have video time signature with dates of outages. The repair techs have been in my home and they all say it is the main hub on a pole near my home but they can't repair without a po order. They say they have to be here when the outages occur! This is plain bs! Sometime the service is off for a few min up to a few hours. Please fix the problem!

Suddenlink CommunicationsIncrease in bill

My bill was $10 more this month. When I called customer service they said it was because my promotion had expired. Last year the same thing happened and the agent was able to give me the promotion again. This time I was told they have no promotions available. When I asked about the Price for Life offer the agent said that is only for new customers and I would not be considered a new customer unless I disconnected for 3 months. He said this is a marketing decisions made at the corporate level to attract new customers. I told him how horrible that is to treat current customers in good standing that way. It's ridiculous that they do not offer their existing customers the same deals they do to new customers.

Suddenlink CommunicationsInternet connection

I ordered suddenlink connection to my home last week. They connected. They have not even created bill until today and they have not yet send bill until today. Sothat I was waiting to pay when I see the bill. Today morning onwards internet was down. When I called in the evening suddenlink customer service said pay $48.50 for internet and modem. I paid over phone. Thereafter internet connection came back. Who was the stupid turned off the internet server, sothat I could not get the internet. How will anyone pay without seeing a bill. Doesn't this a great stupidity-Pay first even before creating bill by suddenlink billing department. When they charge internet $40/month to me for 100 mbps internet, please see their advertisement $35/month 100 mbps internet https://www.suddenlink.com/ . What kind of crime is this?

Dec 08, 2020

Suddenlink Communications — Service charges

On 8-27-20 my neighbor ran over the box where all the cables are attached. This is done frequently. I called...

Suddenlink CommunicationsBilling / unauthorized charges

I am a long time Suddenlink customer. I have a new charge on my bill for $17.99 + taxes and fees for "Cloud DVR Plus" that I didn't authorize. I called customer service and spoke with Alexia today. She can't tell me who authorized this feature. She removed the fee but will not remove the extra charges. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Isheka got on the line. She will not refund the additional charges. I did not authorize this feature. Suddenlink cannot charge me for something I did not authorize. I want the $2.83 removed from my bill immediately or I will cancel my service with you. If customers matter to Suddenlink then do the right thing. Take care of your long standing customers and quit adding things to my service without my authorization.
                                  Lisa Jackson