DirecTVsatellite tv

N Feb 04, 2020

I have been charged for a Genie that was never provided and for services as at a second home. I have approximately 10 hours on the phone with Directv which is now part of AT&T. Yesterday, Cean in the loyalty department agreed that it was their mistake and would cancel and refund me the monies that were paid for services to our second home in Arizona that was never ordered and never installed. I wake up this morning and the services at our current home in Las Vegas was disconnected. After an hour and 40 minutes on the phone, they agreed to rehook up our services in Las Vegas that was never suppose to be disconnected. I was also told by Angel that they were processing my refund. After speaking to the accounting department, they said that they didn't see any refund of the overpayment being processed. I then asked if they show that all of my services are disconnected. They said yes. I told them to leave it disconnected as I am done with them and choose to have the service to be still cancelled and I will go with another company. Hopefully, I will not receive any additional bills and a refund due to the overcharge on my account. There has never been two customer service representatives that provide the same information.