Dillards.com / Shoppingspreecan't reach website

When I type in the web address it takes me to a site to choose different categories. Your suppose to be able to enter a Shopping Spree Contest & should be able to enter till Aug 31st. I have been trying since 7-25 to get the site.

John Bloskas Aug 21, 2008

When I type in dillards.com/shoppingspree, this is the site I get. Is your site not open. John Bloskas

• Al
    alejandrina alvarez Aug 21, 2008

how to win the 2500 dlls.

• Ba
    barbara lynch Sep 19, 2008

whats the big deal, i have always shopped at dillards, and have always been pleased, today i when i got my sales slip, it had a website to key into and enter to win a 2, 500 dollar shopping spree, even gave me a registration number, but the only thing i could find to enter expired serveral months ago, is this a mistake or just a come, disappointed!!!

• He
    HELLEN KELLY Oct 04, 2008

RE;
    ADVERTISEMENT IN MAGIZINE SHOWED PICTURE OF BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE, BRACELET. RING, AND EARRING.

HOPING TO GET INFORMATION AS TO PRICE OF MERCHANDISE, NOTHING IS MENTIONED

• Sh
    Sharon Wallis Oct 09, 2008

Tried 10-09-08 could not get site to enter.

• Fr
    frank lazar Oct 09, 2008

LIKE SHOPING AT DILLARDS

• Fr
    frank lazar Oct 09, 2008

LIKE DILLARDS

• Pa
    Paula Harper Nov 09, 2008

cannot log onto site to enter shopping spree, what gives???????

Janice Hamilton Nov 14, 2008

Where do you register for the shopping spree?

• Ro
    rochelle wideman Nov 15, 2008

will not let you sign on for shopping spree only thing show up is different pages trying to sell or for you to open accounts.

• De
    Deborah Boyle Nov 17, 2008

Have always shoped @ Dillards, Liked what I bought, now I can't get to the $2, 500. shopping spree. is there a problem ????

sandra c Nov 26, 2008

when i typed in www.dillards.com/shoppingspree. the only thing that came up was the complaints it went straight to the complaints page so i really don't see anything that you really register for is this a thing just to rate how many people would actually do it i mean if not how do you enter...

• Fi
    filis vera Nov 29, 2008

trying to register for the shopping spree

• Es
    Esmeralda Olivo Nov 30, 2008

trying to register but once I go to web site it only gives option to click on complaints, unable to register

Joan Bullock Dec 04, 2008

Tried to go to website on my receipt to enter my registration number, but this is one of several wrong sites that came up.

• Ms
    MS.NITA Feb 11, 2009

TRY TO SIGN UP FOR THE SHOPPING SPREE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!! COME ON NOW THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!

• Wa
    wanda Mar 08, 2009

Dillards my biggest store i shop at, whats going on when i try to register for the 2500 shopping spree!!!

marie Mar 28, 2009

I have always shopped at Dillard's. It's my favorite store. The employees are always nice and I love their Sales!

Maria Rodriguez Apr 04, 2009

I cannot find a website to make payments

why do you make it so dificult?

• Lo
    Loretta Webster Apr 09, 2009

shopping spree What the devil is this? trying to get signed up

Angela Russell Apr 17, 2009

I love to shop at Dillard's and they have great stuf and good quality I always take advantage of the sales and I hope someday I will win the contest soon. Angela

• Da
    Dasrlene Westbrock Apr 18, 2009

Add my name to the list as well. What good is a site to register to win if it doesn't work ! What's up with that? Your contest site takes me to compaints.

• Be
    Beverly Christian Apr 27, 2009

I have not had a problems with you merchandise or services.

• Ka
    karen May 17, 2009

How can you register for the shopping spree if you can't get to the page..typical so dillards! karen

• Uh
    uh-huh May 26, 2009

I have never had trouble getting to the website for the $2500 shopping spree, I'm surprised others have not been able to get on. Maybe it's the search engine, I always look from google and it takes me right to the registration site. Hope this info helps.

• Uh
    uh-huh May 26, 2009

I have never had a problem finding the website, maybe it's the search engine being used. I always use google and it takes me straight to the registration site. Hope this info helps.

• Ny
    Nyla Aug 03, 2009

Why am I having such a difficult time entering the Shopping Spree?
    Is there a problem with the website? Has the contest been discontinued for some reason? I have attempted to enter several times now.

If you no longer sponsor this contest, please inform the public so that we will no longer waste our time.
    Thank you.
    Mae

• Wi
    William Rohleder Sep 14, 2009

My regester receipt shows that I can enter the $2500 shopping spree anytime between now and 11/29/2009. I have tried without success, so I am now wondering how do you enter. I would hope that I receive a reply from you regasrding this matter.

Wm. J Rohleder
    Dillard's Card #7682

• Sh
    sha nay nay Oct 26, 2009

the dillard's web site stinks

• Fa
    FAITHFUL CUSTOMER Nov 08, 2009

I brought a red belt form Dillards .I left out the store for 7 minutes tops found a cheaper belt and the color i needed and i couldn't return it by me in such of a rush i can't even wear the belt . At the same time the casier didn't say a word about final sale . THE BELT WAS 20.00 I WANT MY MONEY BACK . THANKS

• Da
    davismd Dec 23, 2009

The form asks your registration number, it does not explain how you get this number!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices