ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dillard'sCustomer service

I was in the Farmington, NM Store 01.02.21 @ The Animas Valley Mall, I was approached by a large man named Paul one of the managers, he asked me to pull my mask up over my nose very rudely I told him to shut up because he scared me, he then told me If I didn't like It could get out of his store! I then went to the back to ask for a manager a lady came out I told he was being very rude, he started to try and argue with me I then got the phone number for the main Dillard's... He tells me have a nice day all snarky like he then started falling my husband and myself around the store I had to pay for my purchase, I told him sir you better stop following me around the store he made me feel very intimidated... I am a Grandmother and I have never had anyone talk to me like that, Dillard's is one of my favorite stores to shop, but after today I don't feel safe in that store. Thank you!

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Te
      Terri Butler Mar 29, 2021

I am glad this individual put up this concern. I too have run into store workers of some kind or another being rude over COVID-19 related issues. I had that come up in Durango, Colorado at the Walgreens in which a woman worker (she seemed likely a pharmacist) told me rudely to step back to the six foot mark (I was only a short space off). The arrogant talking-down-to voice caused me to walk out of the store. Some people are getting to huffy, controlling and petty over these issues, losing all civility and restraint.

I will add that Navajos can be very rude in this area to anyone who is white in general, but some of the games being played can be happening the behind the scenes in store security and policing SWAT teams which network to watch all the qualifying stores in the city. Get a rotten apple in any of these positions, and they can target you over reverse racism, gender, religion or anything else. A store manager out in the open is bad enough, but trying to deal with hateful behaviors about you as you wander through these stores which have nothing to do with whether you are actually stealing or not is also something to be concerned about. I am trying to get the word out to as many people as possible that the Farmington, New Mexico area has a severe reverse racism problem among many Navajos; although there are a few honorable ones, many are exerting covert and overt warfare on suspecting and unsuspecting whites. Until the Navajos get over their rage over white Americans and the United States, we must all be mindful and self-protective around them, whether in stores, medical centers, counseling, social work, education or more. The undercurrents can mean you are not treated respectfully and given full service just because you are white. This is no way to live out one's life, and the City of Farmington is not doing a good job of backing off these hateful behaviors.

• Li
      Lisa Nagra Apr 10, 2021

@Terri Butler This is self proclaimed entitlement. The blacks have it too. They feel if a white person committed a crime to their people(yes salvery is a horrible travesty)but 300 years has gone by. We are done with that. The government has given enough benefits, scholarships, free money and apologies to appease everyone. What you do with it is not our fault. They need to stop and realize they are only making things ugly for themselves.

• Jd
      JDavis88 Sep 17, 2021

@Lisa Nagra You are ignorant... Do you feel the same way about the holocaust??? Should we just forget that too??? Or how about 911. You sound dumb!!!

ADVERTISIMENT