Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Logo

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]

Having problems with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]?

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 521 2364 (Customer Service)
+1 800 227 8637 (Head Office)
8925 Torbram Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 2:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] Customer Service. Initial Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]Duvet Cover

Order Number: [protected]
Only bedsheets arrived, not Duvet cover. Called Canada Post a day or two ago, who told me that I will receive an update when scanned. The package has been in transit since last year.
I'm unable to reach an operator with the BAY, created a ticket, but up till now have not received any notification from the BAY.

Any decent company would investigate the issue and contact the customer.

I had a similar issue with another company about an order remaining in transit, and when I contacted them, they instantly contacted Cannada Post, and found out that the package was lost. They refunded me the money right away. That is a company I would definitely purchase again.

I'm very disappointed with the BAY. Please refund my money.

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]Sending Wrong item

I ordered shoes for my child and got baby shoes, when I ordered child shoes, Spent 2 days and 5 hours on the phone being hung up on, then I was told I would get a return shipping 24 hours later and nothing,
    what a joke they don't care about the customer its all about the $. I want my correct order asap. They have my money and I don't have what I ordered in the correct size.

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]ReturnS

Attempting to start a return. Not accepting my order number and postal code. Tried chat option 3 times...every time, the agent closes my chat within seconds of introducing themselves. Tried calling the customer service number but will not give me any options to speak with a live agent. All avenues exhausted with no option to return. I'm frustrated and will never buy from Hudson's Bay ever again. Will be contacting BBB to file complaint.

T
        Dec 07, 2020

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] — Staff

I was at the Coquitlam Centre The Bay on Monday December 7 and none of the staff were friendly at all and on...

Coquitlam

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]Re: case [protected] - resetting my hbc rewards pin

HBC Rewards # [protected]

I still cannot access my HBC REWARDS. I need a pin reset. Any attempt to reset p/w gives me the message that I've made too many attempts. The emails that have been automatically sent to me read "OOPS - something's gone wrong - keep shopping."

I've made 2 lengthy phone calls trying to resolve this issue, and 2 emails to no avail.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

D
          Nov 27, 2020

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] — Lack of service

My wife and I were at your Coquitlam store today, Friday November 27 at 3:20 PM. I waited in line for over 10...

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC]Advertisements for singles day sales on remembrance day!

I received an email suggesting I take advantage of the Singles Day sales on Nov 11th. This is an important Sales Day in Beijing but not in Canada. Nov 11 is Remembrance Day in Canada. The new CEO let this one slip past and should be educated on the importance of Nov 11 in Canada. Possibly Remembrance Day is not discussed at Harvard in the US. I have enjoyed shopping at the Bay for many years but time to rethink my choice if this continues. Take note of what information is being pushed out to your Canadian customers!

A
            Jun 29, 2020

Thebay.com / Hudson's Bay [HBC] — Terrible customer service and failure to deliver goods

I placed and order online Mar 30, 2020 using the bay online store, and still have not received my order! Even...

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]furniture

Request sales contract amendment. During a recent company event at the bay. A large furniture purchase was made. We discussed the lead time and it was agreed. Since that time the delivery is now thirty days in default The bay will now have violated that agreement.
            Since your policy is to request compensation after the product has arrived. I request a 50 to 75 percent to the purchase. Then if the product is not satisfactory we will seek compensation for that error.
            If you have any questions please contact me at cell phone [protected]. Thank you.

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]online prices... sizes and shipments!

I made an online order 3 times!... All did NOR work!

Case # 007 47173/ 008 34887/ 008 40339_

All says We've received your message and we'll make our best effort to respond as soon as possible.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused by the cancellation of PANT from your order [protected].

Jay Ann Sarong

However online support refused to honor the price... Response
              .. And Having heard anything fronm The Bay!...

C
                Jan 20, 2020

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — customer service (outsourced) fraud?

January 2020 Be VERY careful ordering anything over the phone from the Bay customer service Am on my FOURTH...

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]refund not received

When the gift I ordered online was not delivered, the HBC phone representative had me order it again, promising I would be fully refunded for both purchases. It has been more than a month and nothing. The representative I am on the phone with now said my refund has been processed, but it will be February before a refund is issued. I feel like I have been scammed and I used to think that HBC was a respectable company.

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]customer service

I have called 5 times regarding my order that was cancelled due to me misisng ONE phone call feom your company. I ordered mynprofuctsnon the 27th december and recieved a call but no voicemail on 2nd January!

I called customer service, they where rude and not willing to let me speak to a manager. Then they hung up the phone. I called back explained he situation asking for a manager straight away as i had already spent 25 minutes on the phone. I finally spoke to Keifer a manager and he said to call back with my credit card number and it would all be processed. Im at work and a paramedic so had to go to a call.

I called back when i had free time about 1 hour later was unable to be transferred to a manager and then customer service persom hung up on me.

I called back AGAIN! explained my situation the gentleman said the manager line was busy... so he said he could help me. 20 minutss on hold then it hung up.

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]the line ups to pay for any item have been long and very slow.

For the last month or more, since the bay has put in new service stands on both floors, the time it takes to pay takes too long. Rather than wait, I have left the store without the desired item at least 8 times. If I am not the only one, just think of the sales the Bay has not made.

I especially notice that the line ups during special sale events as well as Seniors day are way too long. Surely the Bay can provide better service than what they are doing now.

I also have another complaint regarding the shoe department. It is very frustrating having to open box after box to look for a pair of shoes I would like. It is very difficult to find anything.

A
                      Dec 21, 2019

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — furniture

This is a complain I am filing against Supervisor, Jessica...employee # C992395. I had purchased a Swivel...

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]sheet set ordered on november 24

This complaint is re The Bay's customer service in the Philippines. The agents are slow to comprehend what you're saying and appear to be conditioned to respond in single-minded phrases only. The online order I placed on November 24 was cancelled by one of their customer service agent-idiots with no explanation at all. Since then, I've been trying to get an answer and have received eight, contradictory emails - each from a different person. The last was on Dec. 10 saying that I would have a resolution in 3 to 5 days. That was 10 days ago.
                      I was told by a local store manager that there are still a couple of customer service offices in New Brunswick and the U.S. However, I've called on multiple occasions at different times and unfortunately have only reached Philippino agents -- one said to me "good luck in trying to reach an agent in Canada".
                      I will no longer purchase anything from The Bay online. Their customer service in the Philippines is deplorable.

L
                        Dec 06, 2019

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — customer service/returns

Hello, I spend thousands per year at "The Bay" online. Having a huge problem getting return authorization...

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]towels

I ordered towels from Hudson's, which were advertised as Taupe. When I received same, they were grey. So I wanted to return same. That is then anything got out of hand, couldn't print the label, I called customer service and they emailed me a label I could print. I thought problem solved, little did I know my problems were just starting.
                        It was a label for Purolator, I was unable to find a drop off office or telephone #.
                        I contacted you Nov 18 and they said, they said they would contact me in 48 hrs, it is now Dec 1st, and I am still waiting.([protected]
                        Again, I contacted you on Nov 27th, still waiting.[protected].
                        I finally found the telephone number, which I could talk to a person, I was informed that you wouldn't refund the tax. I didn't think you could do that. After spending $24.00 to return the parcel, I now find out it will cost me another $13.00. In all fairness if you had advertised the right color, this would not have happen.
                        I also, want to say the customer service reps. I spoke to were very curious.

K
                          Nov 29, 2019

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — customer service representative

I called the 1-800 customer service number which sent me to the call center in the Philippines, spoke to a...

TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC]credit card

The Bay declined my request to increase my credit limit on their sponsored Capital One card and sent a letter saying that factors such as account history and information from credit reporting agencies were the reason. Yet for years we have paid the monthly balance and my current credit score is 830. We tried four times by contacting their customer service located in the Philippeans but to no avail. It seems that there is not a telephone number to their head office in Canada. Can you help