Having problems with Dillard's?

Dillard's Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dillard's Customer Service. Initial Dillard's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dillard's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dillard's. Discuss the issues you have had with Dillard's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dillard'sStay away

Order from this website at your own risk. There's no guarantee that your items are good quality and wearable.
The whole return process is a trash. The item I received was defective. I called them and asked what they could offer. They said I should return the item and pay for the shipping cost that will be reimbursed after they receive everything. Nice. I paid for their mistake. The money hasn't been refunded yet.
Very frustrated I had to deal with them. It was a nightmare to me.

Dillard's — employee in mens shoes

I went to Dillards in Cedar Hill, Texas today, 12-23-17 to shop and had the worst experience ever. My husband...

Dillards.com — black friday order cancelled & credit card overcharged

I placed 2 Black Friday sales orders. The first order was cancelled after 5 days. Now I will not receive the...

Dillard'sfalse advertising & customer service from a manager

I spent 2 hours online shopping your Black Friday sale this morning. The 1st page of your website stated BLACK FRIDAY SALE EXTRA 50% OFF on all sale items!
    I chose 11 items from the "home" tab under the Black Friday sale. After 2 hours of shopping I checked out, only to discover I did not receive ANY ADDITIONAL OFF!! I called customer service & the representative took my entire order by phone again! It still did not give me the additional 50% off! I spoke to a Mgr & she was SO RUDE!! She refused to give me the discount & did not care that I was upset or that your advertising was so misleading! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DILLARD'S!! I cancelled my entire order!!!

• Po
        pobarjenkins Nov 24, 2017

Did they tell you the particular items were excluded? They do have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page which states that price and sale offers are subject to change.

Dillard's — about a manager named jamie

This is regarding a manager named Jamie who works in Dillards in Greensboro NC four seasons mall center. I...

Dillard's — clinique

To Whom it may concern, I have purchased Clinique products for several years. A promotion came in the mail...

Dillard's — ugg boot

I paid $200 for my UGG boots (which I loved)! After only 4 months I have a hole in the toe of my right boot!...

Dillards — dillards credit card

Hello, I am writing you in regards to recent problem I stumbled on upon my return from overseas. I left...

Dillard's — new dress that was purchased then returned

My name is Ruth, and I purchased a dress on 10/14 and tried dress on liked it and bought it, I decided since...

Dillard's — tried returning a pair of shoes and would not allow me to return them

I was visiting my children in TN and my grandmother was possibly going to pass away. I went to the...

Dillard's — customer profiling by staff.

Clerks profiled customers using the rest room. Tried to make me feel uncomfortable for using handicapped...

Dillard'sereceipt/ customer service

Date of purchase 10/10/17
      Date of incident 10/17/17
      I called Lakeside Shopping center in New Orleans, LA in regards to not receiving my receipt for a purchase I made on 10/10/17. The lady at the Armani counter told me I'd have to call customer service. I asked her to transfer me. When the person answered the phone, she did not answer with "Customer Service" or anything of that sort. I asked her if I could speak with customer service and she said, "This is customer service." When I explained my issue, she said she couldn't help me that I needed to call the 800 number without offering to give me the number. Since I already had it pulled it, I told her not to worry about giving me the number and hung up. I had it pulled up because I was getting ready to make an online purchase. Anyways, I called the number and they told me that i needed to speak with the New Orleans store's customer service (who I had just hung up with!). When I called back, they did not answer. I let the phone ring for 2 minutes. I called again and let it ring for 2 minutes, no answer. I called again and let it ring for 2 minutes and no answer. When i tried again 30 minutes later, the same lady answered and again told me she could not help me that they do not have access to customer accounts. I explained the RUN AROUND that I am getting and asked to speak to a manager. Of course, no answer. Called back, no answer. This is extremely poor customer service when all I am asking for is a receipt for my purchase. Shame on them.

Dillard's — poor customer service/extremely unprofessional cashier

I am writing to express my concerns about a recent incident I experienced at your Dillard's store located at...

Dillard'shorrible customer service - makeup counters

I went into the Dillards store at Baybrook Mall on Saturday, October 14, 2017 to purchase some items at the Clinique, Dior and Channel counters. One saleslady told me to come back because she was do a makeover/makeup on a young lady. Went to two other vendors and same thing, no one would wait on me. I left this store in tears as I could not get any one to wait on me. I was not going to be let me think about it mode. My goal was to purchase these items and continue my shopping for the day. I found a sales lady and asked her why no one wanted to wait on me. Is it because I am dressed really casual? I was really offended that not once, but three times was denied any customer service. I left and went to another location to purchase the items I wanted. What is sad is this is not the first time I experienced this type of behavior. It happens all the time in various departments. We have always been loyal customers to Dillards, but what happened this past weekend, I am not so sure anymore.

Dillard'sservice

Hi,
          My name is Eve Solomon and I am a customer of Dillard's. I made an on line purchase last week, Order Number: [protected], and spoke with a customer service agent on Monday Sept. 25 requesting the items shipped in one package.
          I am very dissatisfied the way the agent spoke to me as she was abrupt and unpleasant. I have other items in my bag that I was considering purchasing, however I will check other stores on line to make purchases.

Eveteria Solomon

Dillard'sthis company is a complete mess

They are simply the worst. A greedy s&&&&y company that will always charge you for delivery and won't offer an optimal decision for you not to pay for this, even if you spent a huge amount of money.
            And what if you didn't like the order and want to return it? Be ready for a huge mess! First of all, it will be hard to prove you got a wrong item or a defective one, or maybe a smaller/bigger size. They don't care it was their fault, they will ask you to prove. If they accept it, your next step is shipping it back. And here is another "gift" from this company. You will have to pay for the shipping in full and nobody will refund this amount to you.
            And then it will take them forever to refund, exchange or replace -anything you want.
            Be prepared for a terrible treatment. I warned you.

Dillard's — unprofessional leadership and management

I am visiting Texas from out of state this weekend. I decided to go to Town East Mall in Mesquite Texas, at...

Dillard'sduplicate gift card

Order # [protected]
              This is an online order for a gift card for a friend who is registered with Dillards.
              It was for $75.00.

After checking my credit card online I found that I have been billed twice for this order. The card in question ends with 5110.

Please do not send 2 gift cards and please credit my account for $75.00.

Betty Beaty

Dillard'sbra and sales lady

I bought a sports bra, the first sales lady said that it fit me properly and would loosen up in time. She asked if I wanted to wear it out and took the tags off I paid for it she bagged up my old bag and the tags and I went on my way. I wore the bra home and immediately had to take it off because it was so tight.
                I decided to bring it back and exchange it for a different one the next day. So i go to return it and the sales lady( i wish i rembered her name) was so rude to me. She looked at the bra and asked where the tags were i said in the bag i told her the other lady let me wear it out and she kinda dropped the bra like it was infested and said i can take that back its already worn. I requested to talk to the manager and she agreed to let me exchange it. So the lady asked me to try that bra on so she can check the fitting. She said it fit me perfectly and was just really direct and loud about how my bra would be so tight because im big chested and it fits me perfectly. She got me afew other bras which didnt feel any better and i could tell she was frustrated as she told me that was all the bras they had so i ended up just keeping the one i had originally bought because i was so embarrased, the lady was frustrated with me and i couldnt find a comfotable bra. So i left not realizing that she had kept the tags. It was a very unpleasant experience in your store and it made me feel horrible toward your store and my body.I decided to try on the bra and wear it today and it was so tight and uncomfortable. I have pictures of where it left lines and rubbed me raw!!! Im so sad because im out $70 and still do not have a good fitting sports bra. Is there anyway yall can make this right?

bra and sales lady

Dillard's — customer service

I went to cancel my credit card with dillards today. You would think I was asking them for a million dollar...