The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dillard's — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I tried to register for the $2500 Shopping Spree following the instructions on my receipt, but could not. First, I was shown the "Page Not Found" error when I typed the http://dillards.com/shoppingspree url.
I then searched the internet and found finally the url to follow. Then I was asked to confirm my registration number and after I hit the submit I was told it wasn't a valid number.
To Dillards: If you are offering something, make sure it works. Great waste of time!
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees
- Dillard's - return policy
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2!
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website
- Dillard's - do not work there
- Dillards - scam and cheating!
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillards - firing due to deficit