Dillard's — return policy
My sister and I purchased about $900 of merchandise from Dillard's the Saturday following Xmas, $300 of which from was purchased from the lingerie department. The following Saturday I returned to the store to return a "yoga outfit" consisting of a top and pants. I was told by the cashier that the top could not be returned because the tag was missing. I did not realize that this would be a problem since the merchandise was recently purchased as evidenced by my sales receipt and only cost $11. I had tried the outfit on at home and assumed that the tag had somehow fallen off of the top. The pants were stilll tagged. I was retuning the merchandise because the fit was very poor. Before returning it I tried on a smaller size in the store and it fit poorly as well so instead of exchanging it I tried to return the outfit. I was told that it could not be returned since the tag was not on it. I spoke to the Assistant Store Manager (Esplanade Mall-Kenner, La., a suburb outside New orleans) and he refused to accept the return of this item and could not have been more indifferent and arrogant about it. All of this over a yoga top THAT COST $11!! Needless to say I will not be shopping a Dillard's again. There are too many great places to shop in the city to have to put up with this kind of attitude and I will certainly spend my money elsewhere.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2!
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website
- Dillard's - do not work there
- Dillard's - tried returning a pair of shoes and would not allow me to return them
- Dillards - scam and cheating!
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam