Dillardscannot access website for shopping spree

I went shopping at dillards in buford, georgia while on holiday. I live in indiana and upon returning home I entered the website address exactly as printed on my receipt which invited me to enter a $2500.00 shopping spree contest... Would have loved to register but could not find it!!!
First time shopper at dillards... Hope it isnot my last time

• Al
    Alice Keith Jun 03, 2016

The Dilliard's site listed on the receipt indictes nothing of registration for a $2 500 Shopping spree. Very disappointed!

• Ca
    carol Jun 03, 2016

I have a registration number on my reciept, but your web site will not accetp that as my registration number, and I cannot imagine wher else I can find one, what a messy way to get your customers to participate.

• Gr
    Grace Jun 03, 2016

What a rip - off. . . Told by clerk to go to site on sales receipt for a chance to win a $2, 500. 00 shopping spree. . . Totally inaccurate as no one is able to access the site!!!
    Not a way to run a reputable company, will not shopp at dillards ever again. Will shop at macy's only from now on,
    You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!