Burlington Coat Factory Direct Logo

Burlington Coat Factory Direct

Having problems with Burlington Coat Factory Direct?

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Customer Service Contacts

1855 355 2875 (Customer Service)
+1 877 213 6741 (Burlington Credit Card Support)
Corporate Counsel, 1830 Route 130 N
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burlington Coat Factory Direct Customer Service. Initial Burlington Coat Factory Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burlington Coat Factory Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burlington Coat Factory Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Burlington Coat Factory Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Burlington Coat Factory Direct CorporationRacial profiling a your burlington store in deer brook in humble, texas

On September 2, 2020 I purchase $153.00 of merchandise from your company and I was racially profiled at your store. Burlington purposely causing sensors to go off to search unsuspecting black people and than search their bags. Your practices or illegal and will be turned over to the proper authorities and news stations. Unreasonable searches and Seizures are illegal.

Burlington Coat Factory Direct CorporationWrongful unemployed

Do to the pandemic I was out of work and then I get a text that our trucks was back in on June 22, 2020, after that I didn't receive no notice to when I need to start back or what time so I waiting then I text back to see and now I am getting told I need to reapply and I am trying to figure out I need to reapply and I am still on the roaster. I wanna know how can I get my job back because I didn't quite and I wasn't fired and I didn't receive no notice about anything what can I do please and thank you

Mar 16, 2020

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — wrongfully accused for looking like a known (theft).

On 3/16/2020, around 2:35pm I richmond appiah came into the store with a friend pedro machado walked into the...

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationstore management in appleton wisconsin

I work in shipping and receiving at the Appleton, Wisconsin location and the manager there is horrible. All I have heard is her bad mouthing other employees and that's when she isnt yelling at everyone for no reason. She expects people just to know what to do without showing them and constantly changes how she wants things done so you never know how to do them correctly. She yells at you for stretching or going to the bathroom because "if you arent going to work, then go home." I enjoy the job, but she is making it very difficult to want to stick around.

Feb 02, 2020

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — tennis shoes purchased

I purchased a pair of tennis shoes from your store in West Hills, CA in September. Normally I purchase them...

Jan 02, 2020

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — employee hours

Hello, my name is Lynn Lent. I work at the Dewitt store (#1060). I am part time (permanent) and to my...

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationcustomer service

After being gifted an outfit for my daughter that was a size too small, I went to the store to exchange it. I let the attendant know I did not have the receipt and she told me to get the new item and get in line. The line was extreme, waited 20 minutes to get to the register. I was told they needed the receipt or debit card that was used. Of course, I had neither and left the store empty handed, with an outfit that is of no use and very upset at the customer service.

• Ya
            Yatsi Jan 08, 2020

The Burlington store on Buford Hwy, Norcross GA is the worst in customer service. I work in an area close to that store and once a week visit on my lunch hour. The check out lines are the worst. They never have enough open registers to accommodate the shoppers. There were at
            least 25 people in line with 2 registers open. There was another cashier behind the counter
            placing empty clothes hangers up. One customer in the line was highly irritated over the line and began to complain. It seemed as if they got slower after that. I placed my items on the counter
            and left the store. This is an ongoing problem at this particular location.

Dec 23, 2019

Burlington — service

I had a return and I was making said return with valid reciepts. I have spent over 1100.00 at this store the...

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationreturned item

Store #001174
          ADDRESS:2425 VISTA WAY, OCEANSIDE CA
          STORE MANAGER:LINDSEY.M.
          Date of service : 12-21-19
          Time of serving: 10:30 p.m.
          Hello, neven seen such a horrible and lousy customer service.
          No wonder, this Company has a bad reputation on Google.
          Such a simple issue, return the item that I am not happy about it, I have receipt, tag and it's been only 11 days passed since I bought this pants.
          And the another cashier come up and in front of me said something to another Male cashier to his ear, that's such unprofessional and make me uncomfortable, yes I may be wasnt look good come from work after 12 hours shift.
          They said this item cannt be returned because your tag it's not attached.
          I was honest I told that not happy and I woud love get money back and they refused me even with a store credit.
          Learned the customer service from Costco or T -Mobile if you want to exist in this competitive market.
          I do not this money, forget it!
          Hope my review will be posted!

Dec 19, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory — return of a jogging suit.

I make a purchase of Christmas gifts for my great grandchildren. The gifts included: Coats, PJ, Jogging suit...

Dec 18, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — service

I wanna be treaty fear at any job especially Burlington Coat Factory we should be treated fear just like...

Dec 17, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — online service

I placed an order on 11/29/2019 which contained gifts for the holidays..for whatever reason burlington placed...

Dec 17, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — complaint about a few employees

I've seen a supervisor let other employees be disrespectful to another supervisor who's continuously running...

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationthe employees damaging clothes by placing tags in a place where the tag leaves hole in the clothes.

I went to Burlington for a few outfits for my daughter. Your employees that put the price tags on clothes need to stop putting the tag where it dont belong. This happened at two different locations. I made one return today for a couple different items. Those couple shirts that I returned had a hole one inch below where the tag is connected on the back of the shirt. Another shirt had two holes under the arm pit that almost made one big hole just because the employees who put the burlington tag on the clothes do not do it right. I now have to return another shirt that has the tag right in the front of a shirt because i over looked it. your employees put a tag a inch below the collar in the very front of the shirt so half the stuff i bought from your store; i bought them danaged.
            I do not know why or how these employees keep doing this. Training needs to be out in place for that. The employees are damaging the clothes and something needs to change about that! Im tired of going back to make returns with the damaged merchandise that I purchase from Burlington.

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation13092 harbor boulevard, [protected] garden grove ca managers & cashiers suck!!!

12/05/2019 burlington
              www.burlington.com
              13092 harbor blvd, garden grove, ca 92843
              Around 12:44pm on 12/05/2019 during my luch break. I thought it was going to fast easy return transaction. I was wrong the store manager along with her cashiers im classifying:
              *agents offer no empathy
              *asking customers to repeat
              •cussing out the customer for complaining or telling customers they're stupid.
              *rude behavior and bad attitudes
              *telling customers that the problem is their fault
              *act as if they own the place
              *dirty broken items up for sale
              *purse area mixed
              *no organization
              *all toys mixed with toddlers and big kids
              *stuff dumped on shelfs

Burlington Coat Factory Direct CorporationI am writing a complaint about the receiving supervisor at 1563 franklin mills cir, philadelphia, pa 19154

Hi I was working at 1563 Franklin Mills Cir, Philadelphia, PA 19154. I working for Burlington coat factory for maybe a month til I quit. I was a receiving associate & I noticed how the supervisor would bully other coworkers. My last day working there was November 13th, 2019. I thought I should report him for being very rude to me. He told me we don't need you & this is why I don't give you any hours & that the job wasn't for me & I shouldn't be here. I quit because I felt disrespected. I don't think he should talk to coworkers in that manner. It wasn't the first time he's been rude to a coworker. In the past week he's bullied an older woman who also worked with me to the point that she cried. He also curses at other supervisors. I think someone should place close attention to him because it isn't fair to others. He's a very aggressive individual.

RESOLVED

Nov 14, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — refund

I returned some items for a refund on Nov 8th and the cashier said my refund would go back on my debit card...

Nov 13, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — service by cashier justin at store#00493

Went to to brows the store on 11/13/19. Saw a jacket was going to put it on layaway but he never told me...

Nov 02, 2019

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation — employees/worker/supervisor

I was in line the cashier by the name of idalia was charging another worker that was supost to be clocked in...

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporationex employee / no action on verbal physical abuse by associate

Hi im an ex employee for burlingtom worked for the company for 4 years and loved it. Till i switched to loss prevention and everything went downhill. When i started i had a part time LPA with me and he thought it was ok to be sending me explict messages, trying to make a move, even on my last day slapped my [censored] and nothing was done. Hes response when i told him what was hes issue he said " u know u liked it"I showed proof to my ex boss and everything and nothing was done at all! I had no choice for my safety to not finish my 2 weeks by 3 days because of this incident. Now i have to deal with not going back to a company i loved to work for because of it.