Dillardsanother pissed ex-employee

All of the employee complaints about Dillard's throughout the country is absolutely true!!! Not one is a lie for all of you consumers out there. I have worked at a Dillards for a year and a half and busted my ### doing everything they asked of me. Just because I did not make their "unobtainable quotas", I was fired. I did my managers job, training new employess, merchandized better than everyone in the department and still got let go because I didn't meet my numbers. This was the worst company I have ever worked for and am totally boycotting this company and advise people to shop elsewhere. I have never been so mistreated by any company in my life for the work I do. I can go on and on about all the little details of what is wrong with this company, but I won't. I strongly urge people to not shop or work at any of their locations. They don't care about the workers or the consumers.

Magal Jul 20, 2012

I absolutely agreed with your comment. We should stay away from those evil people. I was a loyal employee and have an elite card and I am not shopping there anymore.

• Ve
    VERY MAD AND UPSET Feb 12, 2010

I highly agree. Now we have to be teller makers also. By calling and Begging people to come in and buy Dillards merchandise. I have never gotton calls from others stores to beg me to buy their stuff. We take pay cuts, because we can't make the SPH, since they are so high in a low economy. PLUS ALL THE MERCHANISE RETURNED GOES AGAINST US ALSO. We can't stop people from bringing the merchanise back. We are to put a SMILE on our face, but always thinking I will get a paycut do the returns. We can't stop people from taking what is in your area to sell, to somebody else. We lose those sales. PLUS THEY PUT ALOT OF MERCHANISE IN OTHER AREAS, THAT WE DON'T GET TO SELL, BUT ALL OF THIS IS FIGURED IN OUR SPH. BUT THE ASM STILL GETS CREDIT FOR THIS, THEY DON'T CARE YOU SELLS IT. They don't appreciate the ones that help keep them in business, by doing all the hard work. Markdowns, put up product. While we are doing this the ASM comes in and takes your SALES. You would think we are slaves. Work, work and No thanks. Only threatend to take pay away. Get written up because of bad weather, and you didn't come. The mall closes early, but Dillards stays open to close, do reguard for your life. We even had to come in, when there wasn't enough power to to bring up the machinery need to do the work for the day. IF THEY ONLY UNDERSTOOD THEY COULD HAVE SAVED MONEY BY HAVING US GO HOME. SAME GOES FOR BAD WEATHER DAY, WHEN THE REST OF MALL CLOSES, WHO IS GOING TO SHOP, WHEN ALL THE OTHER STORES ARE CLOSED. FORT WORTH TX

• Ca
    Cali66 Oct 15, 2009

Absolutely true...everything you wrote!!